PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel Dissed. Sanders DPOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wyeth out of Andover would make sense.....doubt it though

My company is based in California. that's why I have a home office. I help our sales team and our retailer-partners. I used to sell Wyeth products many years ago.

Sounds like you and Desi know a thing or 2 about the CPG industry.

Last edited:
No, they are not the #1 vitamin brand. The are the #1 MULTI Vitamin brand, that's all.

My guess would be Nature Made.. I know he deals with a west coast HQ and they are out of San Diego area. if I was betting that would be my guess.

Vitamins are largely a hoax anyway, most don't get absorbed into the bloodstream the same way they do when they are found naturally in soluble foods. Are you that raving looney who has the infomercial (OMG another made up word!!!) who keeps ranting and raving about the FDA?

Vitamins are largely a hoax anyway, most don't get absorbed into the bloodstream the same way they do when they are found naturally in soluble foods. Are you that raving looney who has the infomercial (OMG another made up word!!!) who keeps ranting and raving about the FDA?

Nice of you to qualify your question with "are you that raving looney"! Even if I was, do you think I'd say "Why yes, that's me!"?

Legally, I can't say anything about my company or my opinions on this site. BTW...San Diego is not correct.

Nice of you to qualify your question with "are you that raving looney"! Even if I was, do you think I'd say "Why yes, that's me!"?

Legally, I can't say anything about my company or my opinions on this site. BTW...San Diego is not correct.

So it is you!!!! I knew it. You raving looney:D

"The FDA has partnered with the food companies to poison your body and get you addicted to certain foods that are bad for you..."

...is that the infomercial you're talking about? If so, that's the "Weight Loss Cure" book.

So it is you!!!! I knew it. You raving looney:D

yuk, yuk, yuk....It's ME dudes!!:D :D

By the way, that book recommends WEEKLY enimas!:eek:

Why so secretive? You Clemens B12 supplier?

Congrats to Bob Sanders and the Colts. He is an outstanding player and is a true game changer, much the way Ronnie Lott was. As much as it pains me to admit, he is without a doubt the defensive MVP.

Dear RodRust, it's OK to admit that you inhaled.

No this guy, Kevin Trudeau

ktfraud.jpg

Not going to read all 7 pages, from my view, Haynesworth deserves consideration.. Sanders deserves consideration as does Vrabel.. The Pats cannot have COY, MVP and DPOY.. they will probably have the OPOY also.. for no other reason have to share the wealth. With that being said Haynesworth had a better year and should have gotten it..

Well pardon I really don'T know my California anatomy all too well. I confused Mission Hills with Mission Veijo .. so I retract San Diego ( which is geographically close to Mission Veijo ) and reinsert Mission Hills where ever that may be...

Why so secretive? You Clemens B12 supplier?

Funny about Clemens!!

We're actually a pretty conservative vitamin company. We don't introduce risky new-fangled products...only the tried, tested and proven.

We have all sorts of clauses we have to sign. Since very few of us are doctors or Nutritionists, we're not qualified to answer detailed questions. But I can tell you Rod Rust was correct but SD is the wrong location. Northridge, CA is the corp. office location.

Funny about Clemens!!

We're actually a pretty conservative vitamin company. We don't introduce risky new-fangled products...only the tried, tested and proven.

We have all sorts of clauses we have to sign. Since very few of us are doctors or Nutritionists, we're not qualified to answer detailed questions. But I can tell you Rod Rust was correct but SD is the wrong location. Northridge, CA is the corp. office location.

It just occurred to me that nothing is a greater source of made up words than the vitamin industry:D

No this guy, Kevin Trudeau

ktfraud.jpg

Yeah...THATS THE GUY I WAS TALKING ABOUT!

He's the infomercial king! The Guru of Guru's. Could sell a doctor snake oil!:D NOTHING to do with my company.

It just occurred to me that nothing is a greater source of made up words than the vitamin industry:D

all words are made up. Just don't change any of the ones that are already made up cuz you're too lazy to say or write the whole word!;)

Last edited:
Isn't this the guy who invented the cure for baldness???

There's a cure for baldness? I didn't know it was a disease........According to his infomercial his natural supplements, that the FDA doesn't want you to know about, can cure aging, dying, ugliness, flightlessness, unhappiness, AIDS, cancer, the common cold, rooting for the Chargers, stupidity and itchy ballsack. Pretty impressive no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST