PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel Dissed. Sanders DPOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
common, if you think Vrabel deserved it over Sanders you are a ridiculous homer. Vrabel was great this year but Bob Sanders definitely should have received DPOY.

You are in the land of the homers my friend. Accoring to this board Maroney is the best back in the NFL.

Vrabel is having a great year. The guy is a stud. But he is not anywhere near the dpoy. I think Sanders is vital to his team.

If we lost Vrabel we would survive. The colts without that little bozo are totally different.

Last edited:
You are in the land of the homers my friend. Accoring to this board Maroney is the best back in the NFL.

Vrabel is having a great year. The guy is a stud. But he is not anywhere near the dpoy.

Wow really? I'd love to see that quote if you have it at hand....

Vrabel is having a great year. The guy is a stud. But he is not anywhere near the dpoy. I think Sanders is vital to his team.

If we lost Vrabel we would survive. The colts without that little bozo are totally different.

ugggh. Please don't include me with the Merriweather/Maroney is a bust crowd. That's not reasoned objectivity, it's total kneejerk stupidity by people who clearly haven't watched football long enough if they think they can say someone is a bust or made of glass in only their first and second years in the league, respectively.

Lampshade;724985 Good to see Vrabel getting a couple of votes. [/quote said:
Amen. That's a major achievement, probably a little bigger than making All-Pro.

You are in the land of the homers my friend. Accoring to this board Maroney is the best back in the NFL..

Danny, how's the lynocane-numb-butt-syndrome coming along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe