PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vrabel Dissed. Sanders DPOY

Status
Not open for further replies.
all words are made up. Just don't change any of the ones that are already made up cuz you're too lazy to say or write the whole word!;)

like "Ginko" for "Ginkobolobalobalobalobaloba"?

. But I can tell you Rod Rust was correct but SD is the wrong location. Northridge, CA is the corp. office location.

hmmm right as in Nature Made? I didn't know Phamravite/ Otsuka had corp offices in Northridge......

hmmm right as in Nature Made? I didn't know Phamravite/ Otsuka had corp offices in Northridge......

Well, I can support Nature Made. I have celiac disease and their products are gluten free, so I appreciate that. Thank you.

Well, I can support Nature Made. I have celiac disease and their products are gluten free, so I appreciate that. Thank you.

No, THANK YOU TG! I'm glad you're happy with the money you spend on our products! If you haven't been to our website, it's very helpful and we have a staff of nutritionists who will answer your questions.

That is the ONLY location for our corp offices. All the other locations are manufacturing and shipping facilities.

No, THANK YOU TG! I'm glad you're happy with the money you spend on our products! If you haven't been to our website, it's very helpful and we have a staff of nutritionists who will answer your questions.

Back off marketing man!! Yes, I've been. I've been to every damn website. I live in the I can't eat anything world, I'm very educated in the world of gluten. Isn't that impressive. UGH.

I thought they might give it to Haynesworth, but Sanders is very deserving. Vrabel has been our best defensive player, but nowhere close to being the best in the league this season.

And Bob Sanders is?? Show me where?? Bob Sanders is the AFC's version of Roy Williams. He can hit his way onto Sportcenter highlights but it overrated in every other way and can be exploited. Just watch the Patriots exploit this guy all over the field in two weeks. And you just know some of it will be designed to tweak DPOY Sanders. The Patriots love doing that.

That is the ONLY location for our corp offices. All the other locations are manufacturing and shipping facilities.

GOTCHA, familiar with CSUN so not far from there

And Bob Sanders is?? Show me where?? Bob Sanders is the AFC's version of Roy Williams. He can hit his way onto Sportcenter highlights but it overrated in every other way and can be exploited. Just watch the Patriots exploit this guy all over the field in two weeks. And you just know some of it will be designed to tweak DPOY Sanders. The Patriots love doing that.

Hey, don't get off topic, we're talking vitamins and etymology here!

Back off marketing man!! Yes, I've been. I've been to every damn website. I live in the I can't eat anything world, I'm very educated in the world of gluten. Isn't that impressive. UGH.

I'm a numbers guy, not a sales guy. I won't push anything on anyone...I hate that myself. Have you spoken with (written) our staff with any issues or questions? They LOVE helping people....AND thats what they're paid to do. I understand your condition is complex and surely frustrating. You know more about nutrition than I do, I'm sure.

I'm a numbers guy, not a sales guy. I won't push anything on anyone...I hate that myself. Have you spoken with (written) our staff with any issues or questions? They LOVE helping people....AND thats what they're paid to do. I understand your condition is complex and surely frustrating. You know more about nutrition than I do, I'm sure.

Honestly, I don't need to. Most Celiac patients know more than nutrionists and the nutritionists will be the first to tell you that.

Honestly, I don't need to. Most Celiac patients know more than nutrionists and the nutritionists will be the first to tell you that.

Similar to those with hypo-glycemia...I know the deal!

can you give me a discount on flax seed?

isn't that what Barry Bonds thought he was taking and said it was tainted? Yeah, I can get you some of that?

I see what you're saying. I'll never acknowledge "dissed" or "diss'n";) I can tell you those words have not penetrated our society much beyond those in their early 20's. I can only hope they don't go much further.

And to think that I just playfully accused my 20 (or so) year old daughter yesterday of dissin' me. Perhaps it's become more common than you think...

isn't that what Barry Bonds thought he was taking and said it was tainted? Yeah, I can get you some of that?

flax seeds come in capsules as oil or in pure form as ground up seeds. Not sure how Barry could have mistaken that for steroids. Maybe he meant coco butter?

Flax seed is good stuff though, seriously very good for you. I don't like a whole ton of supplements, but I take flax seed. And cocaine.

flax seeds come in capsules as oil or in pure form as ground up seeds. Not sure how Barry could have mistaken that for steroids. Maybe he meant coco butter?

Flax seed is good stuff though, seriously very good for you. I don't like a whole ton of supplements, but I take flax seed. And cocaine.

Nice ****tail!;) bonds said it was mixed with a topical flaxseed concoction

At least it hasn't to a waste of space.

I hate to say it; but he does deserve it.

And to think that I just playfully accused my 20 (or so) year old daughter yesterday of dissin' me. Perhaps it's become more common than you think...

What was the circumstance of you using this word? Like I said before, dissed makes me sick because it cheapened the act of being disrespected. The day I heard "he dissed me cuz of the way he was lookin", I knew we were in trouble. my issue is that I think it would be very, very, very sad if the act of being disrespected were changed due to this word.

for example. a guy may say "you dissn me?' over stupid things that have nothing to do with respect. Respect is sacred and disrespect is a very serious offense. Let us hope we don't accept disrespecting as an acceptable act because the meaning of the word has been altered.

BTW...it is not disrespectful to:

Offer a contract below what someone wants
To look at someone or someone's girlfriend/BF
To say another's music isn't good
To say a gang is for losers
To not award someone (the case here)

Think about what the word disrespect meant 20 years ago...and what "Dissed" means now. They SHOULD be one in the same.

I think you get my point. Dissed made disrespect, respectable. Before Dissed, people rarely spoke of being disrespected...now it's like a greeting. Let us not forget RESPECT is serious...always.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes