Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should the NFL allow teams to add coaches in the post-season?

• Yes

Votes: 142 85.5%
  • No

Votes: 24 14.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: OT: Op Ed from tomorrow's NY Times

Bill Belichick, evil genius or just Evil...?

Mod edit: Sorry we cannot post entire articles- please see the sticky by Ian on the subject.

You're kidding right? *I* wrote it. I made it up as a joke. Can you put it back by chance or is it lost to time because you merged it in to this?

Bill Belichick, evil genius or just Evil...?

Mod edit: Sorry we cannot post entire articles- please see the sticky by Ian on the subject.

Put it back mods...I want to read it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Put it back mods...I want to read it!

It was so well done that I bought it, hook, line, and sinker. I tried to undelete it but I can't. I sent my apologies to the author.

It was so well done that I bought it, hook, line, and sinker. I tried to undelete it but I can't. I sent my apologies to the author.

I have a draft of it on my work computer (because I do my best work while slacking off at work...?) I'll touch it up again tomorrow and re-up it with [Fake] after the title :)

You're kidding right? *I* wrote it. I made it up as a joke. Can you put it back by chance or is it lost to time because you merged it in to this?

This HAS to be one of the more hilarious things that has happened in the last couple weeks of pure football comedy

Nice job Nut! :p

I think there should be some sort of award presented for an article THAT well written :D

I think there should be some sort of award presented for an article THAT well written :D

Nothing like raising the expectations! I might have to spruce it up with some MS Paint action!

This HAS to be one of the more hilarious things that has happened in the last couple weeks of pure football comedy

Nice job Nut! :p

Well it's not as bad as being fooled by Michael Bishop, like so many other Patriots fans were. :cool:

Let's see...

They have the alleged second son of God at QB (apparently fans and some of the media buy this, so in that case it counts)
They have magic on their side (apparently they believe this too, so it counts)
They take advantage of the thinner air at every home game that visiting teams are not adjusted to. Laugh, but that is an advantage.

..and we added Josh McDaniels. Yeah, we're being unfair!

If the Denver fans admit that Tebow isn't JC (or a close relative) AND they admit that the "magic" is part effort, part luck... then we'll tell JMcD to fill in for just the part of BO'B we aren't getting (he is working for two teams right now, so our OC's attention IS split).

I didn't hear the media go ape sh*t when BO'B announced he was going to spend time working/planning for his new job while giving the Pats their time as well.

F*ck all of them and the horses they rode in on. I am sick of their whiny little b*tch Bullsh*t.

Unfair because McDaniels was on the Denver staff? Hey, there's nothing stopping the Broncos from going out and hiring Mangini.

I hate it when a post of mine is merged into a not-very-related thread.

LOL tough ****

It's not like coaches never call their associates for insight on opponents. At least JMD is officially a Patriot now and they're not doing the same thing 'secretly'.

I watched around the horn and they're acting like we hired JMD just for this game lmfao.

Plus wasn't this made official on Saturday?? So basically nobody thought we'd be playing Denver anyways at the time. Again on ESPN they were acting like this wasn't made until after the Broncos beat the Steelers :rolleyes:

They act as if we couldn't win without the help from McDaniels.... its was only what, 3-4 weeks ago we played them?

Geez people. Have to find some way to always make the Pats look bad. Everybody is already rooting for Teebow and his awesome story.

lol the Country is so sick and tired of us.. ESPN goes out of its way to show as little as possible when it comes to the pats.

They hate us because they are jealous and that jealousy turns to fan rage.. and they love taking shots at us.. we are the villains.. and no matter what we do it will never change until B/B are done.

Plus wasn't this made official on Saturday?? So basically nobody thought we'd be playing Denver anyways at the time. Again on ESPN they were acting like this wasn't made until after the Broncos beat the Steelers :rolleyes:

it really is a total fabrication.. the stars happend to align at the right time.. With BOB taking over Diddle little boy State and Josh on his way out of St. Louis, it was a slightly lucky break for the Pats.. if you want to call it that.

The thing that pisses me off is that I know a lot of fans here are objective to the point where reason in logic don't go out the window when involving other teams.. It seems the country Mediots and Fans really go against reason and logic when it comes to the Pats.

Most of the time no one would ever want to add or change something drasticly when going into the post season.. only on a rare occasion like the Pats and Mcdaniels would anything ever occur like this.

Last edited:
This is what you call Attention Whoring.

It's just some moron homer who defines cheating as "anything that falls 100% within the rules which happens to benefit the Patriots."

Tom Brady will be "cheating" when he throws 4 touchdowns this Saturday, no doubt. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST