PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Winston is a possible train wreck, he still seems too good for the Jets. And as you said Woolster, Winston might be good enough to lead them to a wild card, and that right there is a no go for me. Any scenario where you can even envision the Jets in the playoffs means they aren't suffering enough.

071014back.jpg

This season just keeps getting better and better for Jet hate.

Mike Pettine is a definite HC of the year candidate, and the Browns are looking really good and should only ascend from here. If they won't give it to Belichick, I'd love to see Pettine get it as another FU to the Jets and a new testament to their dysfunction and stupidity.

Revis playing shut down for New England's defense, Pettine building a play off contender out of the ashes of Cleveland misery, and a possible resurrection of Mark Sanchez in a play off hunt are three huge slaps in the face to a Rex Ryan circus that is 1-8.

I mean... am I leaving anything out here? Am I forgetting someone?

All the chickens are coming home to roost. Roost? Roast? I don't freaking know

I just know the Jets are freaking terrible.

Don't forget there marquee signing of that CB that went AWOL in the preseason, and then was cut.

So how's things with #18 overall 1st Rd pick Calvin "Louisville Loudmouth" Pryor?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000423949/article/snap-report-calvin-pryor-trending-in-wrong-direction

Way to coach the kid up Rex. Regulated to "the old Tim Tebow personal protector role on the punting unit". Remember this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/new-jets-safety-calvin-pryor-hate-patriots-hate-giants-article-1.1820061

No doubt Pryor will voice those opinions on the field as the rookie safety claims to be a big-time trash-talker. According to Pryor, Rex Ryan has encouraged him to keep up his loudmouth style.

“He said just be yourself and go talk trash and try to get them off their game,” Pryor said. “He’s going to let you talk trash at the opponents. He wants to win by any means necessary.”

Like sands in an hour glass......Thank Christ we didn't draft this guy. Sorry guru's. This swing and miss wound up right where he should be.

What I don't want to see the Jets take a 2 for one and Grab Caserio and McDaniels as their GM Head Coach it be brilliant because it Strengthens them and weakens us.
Plus McDaniels has beaten BB once as a coach if I was Woody Johnson I would be all in on that.
What I hope happens they Keep Idzik and

They could also possibly sign FA Brian Hoyer at QB :eek:

I vote for extending Rex and Idzik, great comedy... keep the laughs coming. :):)

images

Source? Who called that a "humorous response"? It's a moronic response from a moronic gangsta-thug sociopath who gleefully tortured and destroyed innocent animals. Not enough bad things can happen to that conscienceless cretin.

Source? Who called that a "humorous response"? It's a moronic response from a moronic gangsta-thug sociopath who gleefully tortured and destroyed innocent animals. Not enough bad things can happen to that conscienceless cretin.

https://twitter.com/MMehtaNYDN

Found it hilarious, and apparently it's real
"************, this is an interview at my locker."

rofl

rofl
Just goes to show that dope's lack of mental capacity. I hate that he's still getting rich off pro football. Hopefully this is his last year in the league and that it's cut short by career-ending injury.

rofl
I thought that was pretty hilarious too... I mean I know it's fun to say Vick is stupid or deserves it or whatever, but the quote "************, this is an interview at my locker" is damn funny. I laughed out loud.

I thought that was pretty hilarious too... I mean I know it's fun to say Vick is stupid or deserves it or whatever, but the quote "************, this is an interview at my locker" is damn funny. I laughed out loud.
He's cursing the obvious. It's sort of like saying, "d%#*!@t, I had to dry off after showering." Am I missing something here?

He's cursing the obvious. It's sort of like saying, "d%#*!@t, I had to dry off after showering." Am I missing something here?

I don't know Tune, I think it was kinda funny too.

While I'm no fan of Vick based on his past activities, at least he did keep it real in this instance. He was asked, apparently, a more intellectual question. His answer to it was that he isn't an intellectual and shouldn't be the one to answer it. That's an answer that is probably applicable on a much much wider basis yet isn't actually used too often.

Yeah, I think you are lol
I think what he was saying was "Holy **** I am not prepared for these questions at all!"
That's the way I took it anyway lol

Maybe I'm just better at compartmentalizing because someone saying a funny thing is still a funny thing even if they've done horrible stuff. Laughing at what they said doesn't mean it is alright to kill dogs.

"Holy **** I am not prepared for these questions at all!"

Just like he admitted he wasn't ready to play a few weeks ago...

Love this line: "All Patriot fans please leave the room..."

I like it when he refers to Rex as "that toe-sucking b-st-rd"! :D

And today we read at

Rex Ryan laments how his former assistants are succeeding - NY Daily News

That Rex is setting himself up big time:

Ryan said he’s never been a part of an opposing team’s fan base infiltrating a stadium and outnumbering the home fans. And he doesn’t expect that to happen on Sunday, despite the popularity of the Steelers and their fans’ habit of turning out in force at road games.

So while he wasn’t guaranteeing victory, Ryan was at least promising that Jets fans will outnumber Steeler fans at MetLife Stadium.

“Obviously there will be a lot of Steelers fans there and all that,” Ryan said. “But it’s our job to keep them down a little bit, and I’m sure there are going to be a lot more Jets fans than Steelers fans there. I’ve been doing this a long time and I’ve never seen this happen at home where a road team comes in and it’s hard to function. I’ve never seen that happen − ever.”

No doubt that'll make more than a few Jets fans put their tickets up for sale! :)

Apparently this is from Letterman:

Top Ten Things Overheard In The Jets' Locker Room

Friday, November 7, 2014
10. "When does the season start?"
9. "Is this the end zone?"
8. "Let's say we're losing on purpose to protest climate change"
7. "They expect us to win a game every month?"
6. "Next week we play Lesbianville"
5. "We should've gone to training camp"
4. "Someone should quarantine us"
3. "Tell my kids I play for the Bills"
2. "Maybe that airplane has an encouraging message for us" (Photo of "Fire John Idzik" sign)
1. "We're still doing better than the Democrats"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back