PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, someone was smart enough to get the hell out of NY and live in WA state and is still a Jets fan?

B1fkw2BIQAAU3B6.png

Former Patriots QB Drew Bledsoe supports Mark Sanchez, says playing for NY Jets like being a sacrificial virgin

“Going to play quarterback for the Jets ... it’s kind of like, you know when they used to take the pretty young virgin up to the edge of the volcano and then just throw them in?” Bledsoe said on ESPN Radio. “That’s kind of what it is when you play quarterback for the Jets. It just feels bad.

“Mark had to live with that for a long time,” Bledsoe added. “And people threw him under the bus like he was the whole reason for the demise of the Jets.

“To see him be able to come on to the field in a good system, with good talent and perform well, I’m just really happy for him.”

Watching Mark Sanchez's media tour in Philly.

This guy is so much more likable now that he's not a Jet.

http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/videos/videos/Inside-The-Studio-Mark-Sanchez/5fe24b41-d731-44b2-b925-ed8d55f2c46d

Theoretical hypothetical:

Mark Sanchez, a proven road game post season Quarterback, leads the Eagles to the Superbowl to represent the NFC against the AFC representatives, the New England Patriots.

Mark Sanchez versus Darrelle Revis in Superbowl 49 for Tom Brady's 4th ring.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of an 11 would the Jet fans meltdown be?

Make it happen, God. Make it happen.

GO SANCHEZ!

Quote from Ray Ray:
"The offense functioned like a legit NFL offense today, the point total doesn't reflect that."

That reminds me of the time when I lost Miss Jenkins First Grade Spelling Bee Extravaganza by getting eliminated in the first round. When I started to cry, Miss Jenkins whispered to me, "You are the best speller in the class. The other kids just spelt more words correctly than you.".

John Idzixi? Idzixl?

now you all know why I constantly portray Jet fan yelling "OG OG OG J-T-S-E"....they NEVER get anything right ...ever

we should pay a plane to fly over their practice facility and drop thousands of foam rubber toes and tattooed lower limb prosthetics...

Pats fans should get together and counter with a DON'T FIRE IDZIK! Banner over Jets practice.

I'd donate to flying a "Jets suck" banner over their practice.

Woody Johnson reminds me of someone. Could it be this guy?

brown.jpeg

Joe E Brown at least opened his mouth when he talked...

Mark Sanchez versus Darrelle Revis in Superbowl 49 for Tom Brady's 4th ring.

On a scale of 1 to 10, how much of an 11 would the Jet fans meltdown be?

Make it happen, God. Make it happen.

While we have God's ear, is it too much to ask for a second Buttfumble, as a part of a sequence with the Pats scoring on offense, defense AND special teams? I'm sure God can do it, AGAIN! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST