PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My absolute hatred of that vile, scum-ridden franchise just went a notch higher ... I didn't think this was possible.

Vick to the NYJ = Great news for the NEP.

Ken...if you saunter in here tonight...NOW you know why there 's a new "Jets Suck" thread.

You thought it had all been done and there was no more need for this thread.

I think it's safe to say that this time, you may have missed the mark badly.

Ken...if you saunter in here tonight...NOW you know why there 's a new "Jets Suck" thread.

You thought it had all been done and there was no more need for this thread.

I think it's safe to say that this time, you may have missed the mark badly.

I thought that when they parted company with this guy I'd never laugh so much again:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNooFZPfmgE

But then came the buttfumble ... OK, that's done too, but you've got to admit all the signs are there for another great Jets season.

I already e-mailed the Westminster Dog Show and demanded they boycott all Jets games this upcoming season...:horn:

The Westminster KC should end its ban on Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, and start one
on the Dog Killer.

I already e-mailed the Westminster Dog Show and demanded they boycott all Jets games this upcoming season...:horn:
I'll bet Vick thinks he's heard it all from around the league during his time with Philly. Wrong. Welcome to the AFC East Michael, you utter sewage pipe of a human being. The souls of those poor pitbulls you so gleefully tortured and murdered have arisen as the screaming voices of thousands upon thousands of righteously hate-filled fans who will never forget your selfish acts at Satan's bidding. Your past will haunt you anew. You never will enjoy a moment's peace in Godforsaken New Jersey aboard Lucifer's clown car, let alone Foxboro, Miami or Buffalo. WE PLAN TO CHEW YOU ALIVE AND SPIT YOU OUT, YOU SCUMBAG MOTHERF-CKER!!!

Attachments

• michael-vick-chew-toy.jpg
    michael-vick-chew-toy.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 50
The Jets just released Murk Surcharge...er...Mark Sanchez

welcome Vick!!! from a buffumbler to a dog murderer...can't make this up...and Jet fan, don't even BEGIN to think that dog murderer will NOT be burned into every single one of your foreheads if your rats sign this scumbag.

In all fairness Jets fans don't make these signings. I would reserve the right of branding for only fans who buy his jersey.

I wish our murderer had stopped at dogs.

The Westminster KC should end its ban on Triumph The Insult Comic Dog, and start one
on the Dog Killer.

Triumph was unfairly treated. I'm pretty sure Vick is already on the list for Westminster.

I'll bet Vick thinks he's heard it all from around the league during his time with Philly. Wrong. Welcome to the AFC East Michael, you utter sewage pipe of a human being. The souls of those poor pitbulls you so gleefully tortured and murdered have arisen as the screaming voices of thousands upon thousands of righteously hate-filled fans who will never forget your selfish acts at Satan's bidding. Your past will haunt you anew. You never will enjoy a moment's peace in Godforsaken New Jersey aboard Lucifer's clown car, let alone Foxboro, Miami or Buffalo. WE PLAN TO CHEW YOU ALIVE AND SPIT YOU OUT, YOU SCUMBAG MOTHERF-CKER!!!

I am pleased that while the Sanchize was simply a joke, the Jets have signed a person who will be deservedly vilified.

In all fairness Jets fans don't make these signings. I would reserve the right of branding for only fans who buy his jersey.

I wish our murderer had stopped at dogs.
They're ALREADY praising the signing and making excuses for this devil. Check out JI for a sampling. And no, murdering dogs is not OK regardless of what you compare it to.

They're ALREADY praising the signing and making excuses for this devil. Check out JI for a sampling. And no, murdering dogs is not OK regardless of what you compare it to.

I agree and was being facetious as regards to Hernandez, but there was one human being in that morass who started a thread to state that he was done with the Jets, which I applaud.

"Here he comes Fido....give him a nice warm welcome...open his jugular..."

50-12879-F.jpg

The Patriots fire their players before they're even found guilty in a court of law for their crimes.

The Jets hire criminals who torture animals like psychopaths AFTER they've been found guilty.

Seems obvious all their outcry about Hernandez was fake. They would sign him in a second.

I hope he gets injured and I feel fine in saying that. I hope its brutal too.

I really don't think as pats fans that we should lower the conversation to they signed a dog killer. This is old news... he did his time and seems to have been humbled. We gave donte stallworth another chance and he also seems like a guy who learned from his mistakes..I love the pats more than anything but lets just be honest having a friggen serial killer on our team was an embarassment. I agree that we handled it as well as any team could have but come on guys. And the jets suck because of there coach, there sack of crap roster and there inept front office.. Not because of what mike Vick did 5 years ago.

This is old news... he did his time and seems to have been humbled.

voqYNlKsasGoExc-556x313-noPad.jpg

yeah...poor Vick...he did his time, let's forget the whole thing...while we're at it, let's for about THIS mutt too...

CharlesManson1.jpg

This is old news... he did his time and seems to have been humbled.

voqYNlKsasGoExc-556x313-noPad.jpg

yeah...poor Vick...he did his time, let's forget the whole thing...while we're at it, let's for about THIS mutt too...

CharlesManson1.jpg

Yeah we had a serial killer on our team. Donte stallworth killed a guy. People do screwed up things. You clearly believe he is beyond redemption thats fine. I say this has been talked about and everyone has already formed their opinions. I can't stand when jets fans brings up spygate but thats me. I do know that we had a guy on our team who seemingly has killed one person and has been implicated in other murders and shot another dude in the face. He was walking around are building.. We were cheering for this scumbag like a bunch of morons. I would never buy a Vick jersey I would not want him on the pats but I dont feel moral outrage like you that he gets to continue his pursuit of providing for his family.

I really don't think as pats fans that we should lower the conversation to they signed a dog killer. This is old news... he did his time and seems to have been humbled. We gave donte stallworth another chance and he also seems like a guy who learned from his mistakes..I love the pats more than anything but lets just be honest having a friggen serial killer on our team was an embarassment. I agree that we handled it as well as any team could have but come on guys. And the jets suck because of there coach, there sack of crap roster and there inept front office.. Not because of what mike Vick did 5 years ago.

Your post is so wrong that I can only assume you just wanted to play devils advocate for the hell of it.

Humble? Vick? Good god, no. Look at this quot I got from JI: "I've overcome a lot, more than probably one single individual can handle or bear," Vick said. "You ask certain people to walk through my shoes, they probably couldn't do. Probably 95 percent of the people in this world because nobody had to endure what I've been through, situations I've been put in, situations I put myself in and decisions I have made, whether they have been good or bad". Yeah, super humble. How can anyone hate this guy for electrocuting dogs testicles and picking them up and slamming them off the ground over and over until they die. How can you look down on this man for pulling teeth out of a dogs mouth with pliers, each and every tooth. Imagine the !@#$ing noises those dogs were making. Imagine in your head for just a moment and tell me this piece of trash is humble after that. Tell me that it's old news and thus irrelevant.

Donte Stallworth hit a guy that shouldn't have been where he was. His situation sucked. He truly hated every bit of what happened and probably replays crushing a guy walking across the highway everyday. Read any statement he made about that morning. I bet he still thinks about it multiple times, everyday.

Good job bringing up Hernandez. That is the opposite of a parallel, yet you tried to make it seem like one. Why? Hernandez killed people. Got caught. Got released to the detriment of the salary cap and the team's on field success. Vick tortured and killed countless animals. Got caught. Got signed by the Jets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back