PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, that San Diego goalie was really on his game yesterday

R.A.T.S. Rats Rats Rats

Some Jets fans want Thompkins.

"I don't know how true that tweet is...but given our WR situation....it would be NEGLIGENT for Idzik not to at least put in a claim for this guy....Geno can get him the ball, Brady can't."

LOL

Apparently Geno missed a team meeting on Saturday, and showed up 5-10 minutes after the meeting ended. So he didn't show up Saturday, or Sunday! What a smart cookie that quarterback is! :confused:

His excuse is brilliant. He was at the movies and he screwed up the times because he didn't understand he was in the Pacific Time Zone and that they are three hours behind East Coast time. This is the starting QB of the NYJ!

So he can't understand the complexities of the differences between Eastern Time and Pacific Time and the Jets expect him to read defenses?

His excuse is brilliant. He was at the movies and he screwed up the times because he didn't understand he was in the Pacific Time Zone and that they are three hours behind East Coast time. This is the starting QB of the NYJ!

So he can't understand the complexities of the differences between Eastern Time and Pacific Time and the Jets expect him to read defenses?

"D'uh, does that mean the playclock doesn't start for another 3 hours?" Geno was quoted as saying.

He got to the movie at showtime so how could he have had a time zone problem? Especially in these days of smart phones with automatic time zone adjustment. What a Mo-Ron!

(apologies to all the Patsfans morons who spent a week Felgering themselves over Brady's decline)

Davis made a few big mistakes, saying he was "virtually invisible," but the problems obviously went beyond him. He shared a couple of troubling opinions, saying: "Right now, we're not practicing like a championship football team." He also said, "I don't see a lot of guys putting a lot of effort into film study."

Demario Davis: 'We're not practicing like a championship team' - espnNY

But they are putting a lot of effort in swagger talk to the press.
I hear Dee Milliner spends hours in front of the mirror practicing saying that he is the best CB in the NFL.

Right now, the Jets are as close to a non-professional football team as you can get in the NFL

- Benigno

Those are the kinds of games that get coaches fired

- Benigno

These guys are rockin' it.

That was, on every level, beyond pathetic

- Roberts

He had a 7.6 passer rating. 7.6.

- Benigno

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you've got to clean house, because either John Idzik has been incompetent or he's been trying to hose Rex Ryan

- Roberts

He got to the movie at showtime so how could he have had a time zone problem? Especially in these days of smart phones with automatic time zone adjustment. What a Mo-Ron!

(apologies to all the Patsfans morons who spent a week Felgering themselves over Brady's decline)

Of course, it could have been one of those places where they show cartoons on continuous loops ...

I got this from another forum. I assume it's accurate. The Jets drive chart:

START QTR POSS. YARD PLAYS YARDS RESULT
15:00 1 01:51 NYJ 16 4 23 Punt
07:31 1 02:14 NYJ 20 5 9 Punt
02:11 1 01:59 NYJ 18 3 2 Punt
12:05 2 00:08 NYJ 20 1 0 Fumble
10:15 2 02:47 NYJ 16 5 17 Punt
00:42 2 00:41 NYJ 26 3 -1 Interception
12:55 3 01:06 NYJ 43 3 -3 Punt
06:44 3 01:55 NYJ 13 5 -4 Punt
03:10 3 00:53 NYJ 5 3 1 Punt
13:28 4 01:11 NYJ 23 3 -15 Punt
08:47 4 04:14 NYJ 20 11 70 Downs
02:07 4 02:07 NYJ 24 8 38 End of Game

He had a 7.6 passer rating. 7.6.

- Benigno

I miss listening to "Joe from Saddle River", he is a die hard Jets fan, but he is also not a complete homer!

It used to make my 1 am drive home (he started on midnights) fun, especially after a Jets loss.

Phillip Rivers is a top tier QB and is as tough as nails.

Wrecks Ryan's team is right at the top of the league in too many men on the field, stupid penalties and chippy play after the whistle. He's a genius I tell ya.

Michale Vick got absolutely crushed on one play. Each time he got hit I gave our dog Millie a treat. I hope she doesn't put on too much weight.

Speaking of The Dog Torturer, he really isn't the best backup in the NFL, as proclaimed on the Jest board.

Either one of the Jets QBs can lead them to the Stupor Bowl.

Thank you to the folks in TV land for leaving the Jets game early.

At this point, I think most JEST fans would gladly give up their firstborn to get Garoppolo. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe