PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're mistaken. That game was an Exhibition Game, no Lombardi, prior to the Merger. They've yet to win a real one.
Yup, folks tend to forget this. The Jets have NEVER won an NFL title.

210ddf05e87945bc24137842ac162436-600x800.jpg

That horrid green hue is called "Hunter Green", 1960 Pats...fits too. The moronic , green ,stool gobblin' goblins have been hunting and hunting for that elusive clue....45 years straight now.

Thank you kindly Joker.

How about a name change? They could be the New Jersey Clue Hunters.

And whenever they drop a player, you can claim them off waivers at bargain-basement prices:

Green Beans cut.jpg

What a sad pathetic little figure Rex has become. It's probably just as well that he'll be gone at the end of the season. He's just no fun to hate anymore since the swagger and bravado are all gone.

This I just don't get. Were you force fed green beans by a cruel stepmother or something? They are an attractive, nutritious vegetable. Whatever makes you associate them with a bunch of swamp-dwelling, three-nipple mutants?

This I just don't get. Were you force fed green beans by a cruel stepmother or something? They are an attractive, nutritious vegetable. Whatever makes you associate them with a bunch of swamp-dwelling, three-nipple mutants?
What does THIS look like to you?

Jets green uniform.jpg

green bean.jpg

A Jets player asking to have the ball knocked out of his hand and a green bean.

What a sad pathetic little figure Rex has become. It's probably just as well that he'll be gone at the end of the season. He's just no fun to hate anymore since the swagger and bravado are all gone.

The emotion for Wrecks that I feel most is gratitude. He created a new level of suckcess.

Apparently, Geno Smith has seen flashes of a Pro Bowl caliber QB in his game of mostly being one of the worst QBs in the NFL:

"I've shown flashes of being a Pro Bowl-caliber quarterback, but what we're looking for here is consistency. The best teams have consistent quarterback play and I realize that and that's truly what I want to show to the fans and everyone outside the building," Smith said Tuesday in Manhattan, as he distributed coats at a New York Cares coat drive in conjunction with the Coalition for the Homeless.

http://www.newsday.com/sports/football/jets/geno-smith-keeps-chin-up-and-focuses-on-titans-1.9698695

Now if he could turn that 0.5% of the time that he is Pro Bowler into more of the 99.5% he absolutely sucks, he might have something going for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes