PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2014 Edition : Jets continue to suck (what else is new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a troll. That's not in doubt. The only question is whether you're a genuine troll or a mult just screwing around. It doesn't matter here, though. Either way, we're enjoying the impressive level of silliness in your posts.
Deus, answer this question for me , please.

Why is Tunescribe obessed with me? If I'm a "troll" shouldn't he ignore me?

I was joking when I made posts such as "The Pats will crumble, etc". That's quite obvious, but I stand by most of my other comments. I do believe Mariita can be the QB to end the drought. Honestly I have no idea if we'll ever win another SB, but that's not going to stop me from hoping.

If @Tunescribe apologizes, I'll stop with this discussion, and not joke around as much. Deal?

Last edited:
Sisyphus....

sisyphus-1.png

Sissypuss25678....

post-992-Meanwhile-Sisyphus-Cat-keeps-p-z8Do.jpeg

And the Cowboys won early in Jerry Jones' tenure ...Once it rots with a bad owner, however, it rots for a looooonngg time....

Jerry got lucky and accidentally did the right things at first....things working out at the owner, GM, HC, and QB level:
  • Troy Aikman's error-free play made him the Brady of his era - a HoFer
  • Jimmy Johnson was coaching at a HoF level - don't know if he will get in, as his gig in Miami will hold him back, but I'd love for him to be in as I liked him and it would kill Jerry as he has been trying to prove the past 20 years he does not need anyone like Jimmy (although he had Parcells just to dupe Arlington to build JerryWorld.)
  • Jerry made the Hershel Walker trade
  • Jerry let Jimmy have input on the GM level.
Jerry got jealous, had a football divorce, and blew it all up. The results speak for themselves.

Last edited:
Jerry got lucky and accidentally did the right things at first....things working out at the owner, GM, HC, and QB level:
  • Jimmy Johnson was coaching at a HoF level - don't know if he will get in, as his gig in Miami will hold him back, but I'd love for him to be in as I liked him and it would kill Jerry as he has been trying to prove the past 20 years he does not need anyone like Jimmy (although he had Parcells just to dupe Arlington to build JerryWorld.)
Jerry got jealous, hand a football divorce, and blew it all up. The results speak for themselves.
If the Jets continue to suck, which we most likely will ,'I'm going to become RecoveringJet soon.

I'll answer that myself, no need for Deus to theorize: I am obsessed with you for purposes of study as a prime exhibitor of the codependent psychosis afflicting many Jets fans. I find this syndrome bizarre, mystifying, and frighteningly horrific all at the same time. Ebola has nothing on you and your ilk.

I'll answer that myself, no need for Deus to theorize: I am obsessed with you for purposes of study as a prime exhibitor of the codependent psychosis afflicting many Jets fans. I find this syndrome bizarre, mystifying, and frighteningly horrific all at the same time. Ebola has nothing on you and your ilk.

Tunescribe, I'll stop this and become coherent if you apologize. We started off on the wrong footing, buddy. Lets make this right.

I was joking when I made posts such as "The Pats will crumble, etc". That's quite obvious, but I stand by most of my other comments. I do believe Mariita can be the QB to end the drought. Honestly I have no idea if we'll ever win another SB, but that's not going to stop me from hoping.

If @Tunescribe apologizes, I'll stop with this discussion, and not joke around as much. Deal?

I'm not Tunescribe's dad. Talk to him or to a mod. Of course, the problem with my telling you to talk to a mod is that Shmessy is one of them, and you've not gotten off to a very good start there. :cool:

Or, you could do what was suggested a long time ago, which was to understand what this thread is and avoid it if it's not to your tastes. We're not suddenly going to stop saying that the Jets suck, in an annual Jets suck thread, after all.

If the Jets continue to suck, which we most likely will ,'I'm going to become RecoveringJet soon.

If Woody Johnson starts doing the right thing, I'll give him credit for finally seeing the light.

The historical precedent is the Steelers, you Noll. ;)

Yes, we, the Jets, are awful and will continue to be terrible as long as the Woodster is calling the shots. We'll hire a new coach, show some FLASHES, and implode once again. And we'll be in this situation yet again six years from now. Mariota can become a franchise QB, but I'm not sure Woody will hire the right men to develop Mariota propely.

I've seen the light. No worries. We do suck, and unless we get a new owner we will not win a SB.

I don't dislike You, nor do I hate you, but you were an easy target from day one. But I'll stop now, my orginal intent was not to troll, but to discuss football. But your posts changed my intent,

I've seen the light. No worries. We do suck, and unless we get a new owner we will not win a SB.
What makes you believe a new owner would change anything? Aside from that, they'd still have YOU as a fan.

Yes, we, the Jets, are awful and will continue to be terrible as long as the Woodster is calling the shots. We'll hire a new coach, show some FLASHES, and implode once again. And we'll be in this situation yet again six years from now. Mariota can become a franchise QB, but I'm not sure Woody will hire the right men to develop Mariota propely.
The right people to develop mariota will never willingly sign a contract with woody.

Reality check, Kiddo.

You'll stop with this discussion when we say you'll stop with this discussion. We can pull the plug on you anytime.

kapische?

Jerry got jealous, hand a football divorce, and blew it all up. The results speak for themselves.

Oh God. Recovering Cowboy was in earshot of me mentioning Jerry Jones and then the inevitable veering off subject happened.

Awww d%#*!@t, I just said "Oh God" in my first line. Here comes ChristianCat now.........

Oh God. Recovering Cowboy was in earshot of me mentioning Jerry Jones and then the inevitable veering off subject happened.

Awww d%#*!@t, I just said "Oh God" in my first line. Here comes ChristianCat now.........

What, no mention of the Globe?
poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif

The fun factor is decreasing now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick