PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate to say it, but the Jets may have gone to such an unmitigated disaster mode that I have lost my passion to make fun of them. It almost seems cruel at this point.

Yeah, I am sure Rex will say something stupid or the Jets will pull one of their patented WTF moves and I will jump back in, but I just have no taste for it right now.

Looks like Sanchez overthrew the ashtray when he tried to squash a blunt...

or else he was smoking one and jammed on the brakes smashing his face into Wrecksie's azz as Toe Turd the First was letting one rip...yup....spontaneous methanization....

I hate to say it, but the Jets may have gone to such an unmitigated disaster mode that I have lost my passion to make fun of them. It almost seems cruel at this point.

Yeah, I am sure Rex will say something stupid or the Jets will pull one of their patented WTF moves and I will jump back in, but I just have no taste for it right now.

:confused: Feeling sorry for abject soullessness and the pompously ignorant. Yeah, makes total sense. :rolleyes:

It's just winter depression, Tunes....I was outside all day cutting trees and got plenty of sunshine...tonight I'm all frothed up and ready to enjoy the clown show in Jersey this season...they can never lose enough or badly enough to satiate my thirst

It's just winter depression, Tunes....I was outside all day cutting trees and got plenty of sunshine...tonight I'm all frothed up and ready to enjoy the clown show in Jersey this season...they can never lose enough or badly enough to satiate my thirst

Jets losses are like eating Chinese food: two hours later, you want MORE. :D

Re: Spitting into a Jets helmet

Before even knowing he was a Jets fan I already couldn't stand Gary Vaynerchuk. Now I borderline hate him.

refuses to Google WTF this media moron is

That was close. I thought this thread was going to be about another Rex fetish.

I spit into a Jet helmet...and it spit back...

Before even knowing he was a Jets fan I already couldn't stand Gary Vaynerchuk. Now I borderline hate him.

Vaynerchuck is a media celebrity in the NY area. He is huge. I don't get it....

Getting the discussion back on track....
Do you think the Jets are now the worst team in the NFL? If not will Revis being traded get them there?

The may have the worst QB in the NFL. They may have the worst RB group in the NFL. They may have the worst receiving core in the NFL.
They have holes all over the defense including 'nobody' as the starter at a bunch of spots.
Can we really find a team and argue they are worse than the Jets?

Do you think the Jets are now the worst team in the NFL? If not will Revis being traded get them there?

The may have the worst QB in the NFL. They may have the worst RB group in the NFL. They may have the worst receiving core in the NFL.
They have holes all over the defense including 'nobody' as the starter at a bunch of spots.

Lose Revis and they definitely qualify for worst honors. But you make a good point about identifying a roster elsewhere that looks more anemic. The Raiders, maybe?

Easily the worst team.

-Their offense is led by a QB who is statistically inbetween David Carr and Joey Harrington. Four years in, Jets fans can't make excuses he's still developing. One of worst busts at QB in the last decade.
-As you say, a bottom five RB core led by a 3 JAG trio in Goodson, Powell, and Mcknight.
-WR. I think Brady/Manning etc. could make Holmes, Hill, Kerley look pretty good. Fortunately, Sanchez can't hit wide open Stephen Hill past 15 yards anyway.
-TE. Absolutely nothing here at this point, terrible.
-OL. Pretty mediocre unit with nothing at guard and RT.

Offense: I expect it to be one of the worst in the last decade, and certainly the worst in the league. A bottom 3 QB paired with a mediocre o-line and weapons, it'll certainly be a sight to see!

-DL. Coples-Garay/Ellis-Wilkerson. Nothing special, Wilkerson is turning into a fine player, Garay is a JAG, and Coples meh so far.
-LB. Mediocre across the board. OLB is terrible.
-CB. Only strength besides C on the whole team. Best unit in the league, won't matter.
-S. Worst unit in league as of now.

Defense: I expect them to be average-below average Not terrible, but Sanchez's 100 turnovers and the inept offense will make this unit seem worse than they are.

Offense rank: 32nd
Defense rank: 16-20th
Record: 2-14
Sanchez and Rex Canned.

Jets are on the clock at #1, probably taking Manziel and getting Gruden or someone to coach the new era of Jets suckage.

Jets are on the clock at #1, probably taking Manziel and getting Gruden or someone to coach the new era of Jets suckage.

That'd be a shame. I kind of like Chuckie, and he won't be as fun to hate as Rex... at least not at first... but that's what I thought when they had Mangina... LOLOL remember the "Mangenius" days? Oh yeah he's got it all figured out, he knows how to beat the Pats...

Easily the worst team.

Offense rank: 32nd
Defense rank: 16-20th
Sanchez and Rex Canned.

Here's what happens in April 2014. Jets draft a QB with the 1st pick. He's OK but not a Top 10 guy. The next draft in 2015 with their 6th round pick Pats pick an unheralded QB prospect who sits on the bench for 2 years and then...

Sanchez and Rex Canned.

No, please no. Let them have some ridiculous luck toward the end of the season, win 4-5 games they shouldn't, end up at 8-8, and have that be enough to keep Rex on for another year. And not high enough in the draft to get an elite QB, meaning that none of the good coaches will want to take on the challenge. Keeping an elite young QB off that roster is the key to keeping the coaching mediocre.

Hey! I found a great natural cure for constipation!

Attachments

• Jets toilet seat.jpg
    Jets toilet seat.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 45
here's what Wrecks ate for dinner last night....

jabba-cake.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand