PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The 2013 season: The Jets suck (as usual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Calling Dr. Sanchez...Dr. Sanchez. Please report to the line of scrotage. Your new career is at hand. Try not to blow it."

I hope we open the season vs the jets for once...blow them out of the water

Isn't it just a wonderful world where the JEST give you a clip like that? I mean besides really really really sucking, they even give us ICONIC suckery that goes above and beyond normal sucking to just sum up how bad they suck for years and years in one humiliating butt-face moment.

There IS a God.

I expected Mark Sanchez's Jets career to end during that disastrous Monday night loss in Tennessee, guaranteed money be damned. Instead, the Sanchize is the presumptive starter once again. The meaningful competition the Jets promised is supposed to come from a guy (David Garrard) that hasn't taken a snap since 2010. Many of the Jets' best players (Dustin Keller, Mike Devito, Brandon Moore) have left or will leave soon. A Darrelle Revis trade seems inevitable.

Why they are losers this FA....and just losers in general

"Why did we pursue this strategy in the first place? Because the single most important position in all of sports is the cornerback position. What? What's that? OHHHHHHHH, SNAP! That explains a lot..."

If they are planning on tanking the year for a #1 overall in 2014 then they probably go OL (e.g. Chance Warmack OG). Maybe a WR with the 2nd and an OL/blockingTE. This would tell us for sure they're rebuilding with an eye on protecting their new 2014 QB. More picks this year (for Revis) and a cap cleanout would also help.

With Rex as coach .... 2015 for real competition. This assumes they pick well. Probably not a bad plan.

If they are planning on tanking the year for a #1 overall in 2014 then they probably go OL (e.g. Chance Warmack OG). Maybe a WR with the 2nd and an OL/blockingTE. This would tell us for sure they're rebuilding with an eye on protecting their new 2014 QB. More picks this year (for Revis) and a cap cleanout would also help.

With Rex as coach .... 2015 for real competition. This assumes they pick well. Probably not a bad plan.

Clowney is the number 1 pick barring a catastrophe next season. I'd hate to see him in a Jets uniform.

jets fan on playing ravens opening night...

I wouldn't mind if we opened the season with them. We're just right up 95. It would be like a day trip for them. Plus I think we could easily take them and get a quick W to start the season.

:bricks:

Jets fan on Pats and FA/draft:

You just made my point...just 12.

They build there team thru FA.

Hey! Isn't Sanchez leading with the crown of his helmet? That's a 15-yard penalty! :singing:

Unfortunately, even if they did call that, the Patriots would have had to decline, since it would have nullified the TD. :singing:

The NY Jets....45 years straight Preseason Super Bowl winners...never fails...the Jersey mooks get stoked up on dreams of glory...but it always turns out horribly gory...

tumblr_mbmndpUPMI1qzfvezo1_1280.jpg

Its been 3 days since this thread had a new post....

Jets still suck:eek:

J E T S

SUCK

SUCK

SUCK!!

:rocker::rocker:

The NY Jets....45 years straight Preseason Super Bowl winners...never fails...the Jersey mooks get stoked up on dreams of glory...but it always turns out horribly gory...

What?

They haven't done anything, or even suggested that they have.

What?

They haven't done anything, or even suggested that they have.

Originally Posted by Ray Ray19
View Post
Oct 2 2012

The Jets can be a 12-4 team, they can be that good. They have the potential to go all the way.

Locking in the Pats at 10 wins is pure comedy and homerism, especially right now, with so much up in the air with the team on offense at WR, with Welker's inevitable holdout, Mankins injury, Brady aging, BGJE's loss, and a defense that was at the bottom of the league last year.

They had a good run last year

Teams will be better prepared this year against the Patriots two TE's.

now...what were you saying?

Don't sleep on the JEST.

6a0115709f071f970b017d3cc70212970c.jpg

They're looking tough in the flag football off-season championship this year...

Originally Posted by Ray Ray19
View Post
Oct 2 2012

The Jets can be a 12-4 team, they can be that good. They have the potential to go all the way.

Locking in the Pats at 10 wins is pure comedy and homerism, especially right now, with so much up in the air with the team on offense at WR, with Welker's inevitable holdout, Mankins injury, Brady aging, BGJE's loss, and a defense that was at the bottom of the league last year.

They had a good run last year

Teams will be better prepared this year against the Patriots two TE's.

now...what were you saying?

"Teams will be better prepared this year against the JETS two TOE's"

fixed it...

The Jets are getting little bang for their buck at QB.....................
Here is how much cap room AFC East teams are spending on the quarterback position in 2013:
cant let an opportunity go by to bump the thread and pop my 2013 JESTERS SUK-cherry at the same time.

at first i read the tease as 'getting A little bang for the buck' and I started to go...HOW COULD THAT BE???, then I clicked the link.... SOJ. :singing:

AFC East quarterback allocation - AFC East Blog - ESPN

I'm reading a thread on a Jets forum about a trade to TB for Revis. This expectations are hilariously stupid. I'm reading things such as..

-2013 1st, 2013 3rd, 2014 1st, 2014 second
-2013 2nd, 2013 3rd, 2014 1st
-2013 2nd, 2014 1st, 2014 2nd

These guys are worse than the "Hoyer for a 2nd!" fanclub. This is just hilarious how oblivious they are to his value.

-Everyone knows they have zero leverage
-Everyone knows they can't afford to keep him
-Everyone knows Revis is going to demand a massive contract
-Revis, no matter how good, is still a CORNER

Cripes Jets fans are stupid.

EDIT:
This made me laugh. A TB fan joins the fray.

Jets idiot:
2013 1st, 4th, 6th, 2014, 1st, 2nd, 5th
or no deal

TB fan:
LOL
No way.

Jets idiot:
lol
but really would you do
2013- 3rd, 4th, 5th
2014- 1st, 2nd, 5th

TB:
is this serious?
Maybe we should throw in our rights to our stadium while we're at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News