SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

MANGINI - A TWO FACED RAT!

What a scumbag!

This POST seem to indicates the guys name is AL

I can't be sure but from the distance he looks like the Jets photographer, who I'm familiar with. I believe rorjets knows him also. Maybe Randy saw him and remembers what Al wore that day?

If this photo could be enlarged I could probably confirm it as the Jets' photog.

Any Jets employee lists online list videographers named Al, Alan ????

***** DUBUNKED ******* Never mind.........

Look at post #73 in the same thread. A poster claims the alleged cameraman worked for NFL Films.

The guy has another guy working with him with a boom mike. I doubt the Jets were taping our signals with sound via a boom mike. That would look pretty bad though if they were.

Look at post #73 in the same thread. A poster claims the alleged cameraman worked for NFL Films.

The guy has another guy working with him with a boom mike. I doubt the Jets were taping our signals with sound via a boom mike. That would look pretty bad though if they were.

If he were working for NFL or NFL FIlms, he would have the mandatory yellow vest on! THis dude has no identifying vest on, or credentials!

If he were working for NFL or NFL FIlms, he would have the mandatory yellow vest on! THis dude has no identifying vest on, or credentials!

Actually, he is wearing credentials, they are hanging off his left pocket area.

Doesn't everyone on the sideline HAVE to have credentials of some kind? Even coaches? I think it's the lack of a vest identifying him as media that's the problem. Also, and this may be naive but that's clearly a video camera, would NFL Films be using a film camera? Seems like nearly all the footage that they roll out is film quality on Inside the NFL, etc. Maybe they shoot video too, but I'd think if anyone was clearly identified it would be NFL Films guys. And perhaps they have a boom mike to hear the cadence/audibles? I'm not trying to push the conspiracy theories here, but something does not seem right.

Why have the Jets remained quiet about this guy from the get go? Im telling you this scandal is about to blow up big time, and maybe this is why Goodell hasnt "made his ruling" yet.

There is something very fishy here - that guy does not have the NFL FIlms vest on that otehr video folks have, or the CBS tags....and HE IS ONLY FILMING THE PATS DEFENSE HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

What I found interesting about hthis was ursa99' original post on this picture.

ursa99 said:
O.K...I just watched the whole game again looking for the suspect camera guy. I have a HD DVR and was able to see everything pretty clearly. Here is what I observed. The guy in question was wearing a dark green shirt and beige shorts. He did stick out for the following reasons. All the other still and video photographers were wearing orange jackets. This guy was not. More interesting was the fact that he photographed the action on the field when the Jets were on offense but when the Jets were on defense he was positioned quite near the Jets bench and pointed his camera toward Mangini and Co. It is very obvious that he was NOT photographing the game action. I saw this 5 different times. If this guy is an employee of the Pats, I afraid he and they have some explaining to do.

I have no idea who the guy is, nor am i suggesting he is filming the Pats sideline.

But ursa99 seems to suggest that when the Pats Defense is on the field, his camera is then no longer pointed at the Jets sideline.

Really reaching at this point, but what the hey

Doesn't everyone on the sideline HAVE to have credentials of some kind? Even coaches? I think it's the lack of a vest identifying him as media that's the problem. Also, and this may be naive but that's clearly a video camera, would NFL Films be using a film camera? Seems like nearly all the footage that they roll out is film quality on Inside the NFL, etc. Maybe they shoot video too, but I'd think if anyone was clearly identified it would be NFL Films guys. And perhaps they have a boom mike to hear the cadence/audibles? I'm not trying to push the conspiracy theories here, but something does not seem right.

I think that we REALLY need to get this to the attention of the league. You are watching the NETWORK feed, correct???????????

Tell them exactly what you found, how the history of this whole thing developed. If, what you say is true (and I don't doubt you), than this is very troubling indeed.

We need NFL people looking into this. Hey, what is the worst that can happen, they come back and say "Oh yeah, that's our guys and they were only interesting in the Patriots Bench while they were on defense." :rolleyes:

Oh course, if it turns out that this guy is in fact a Jets Employee, then it's up to th Jets to explain that, not us.

We need to let then know....... There HAS to be someone in here that can plug us into the right people.

Yeah, but that guy is speculating saying "I heard that guy worked for NFL", he wasn't sure.

What do you mean by "dubunked"? is that a signature, or a statement about this thread?

I simply meant that my post was debuked and the info was garbage as someone pointed out. In post 76 (I think) of the JI thread, someone chimed in and said basically, I know Al, and thats not him.

Sorry for the confusion...... I just didn't want anyone to run wild with my info....

If everyone just keeps emailing Florio, Reiss, etc. over and over someone will have to see that this isn't just a bunch of BS. UNtil someone says "sorry guys, that's Bill Smith and he's from Channel XZY and he's a fully credentialed member of the media and in now way affiliated with the Jets" there's some explaining to do. This is the age of the internet. We have power. Remember the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Overload them!

If everyone just keeps emailing Florio, Reiss, etc. over and over someone will have to see that this isn't just a bunch of BS. UNtil someone says "sorry guys, that's Bill Smith and he's from Channel XZY and he's a fully credentialed member of the media and in now way affiliated with the Jets" there's some explaining to do. This is the age of the internet. We have power. Remember the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Overload them!

Local media (cameras) are not allowed on the field durring the game. Channel 4 explained this in detail durring a preseason game.

What I found interesting about hthis was ursa99' original post on this picture.

I have no idea who the guy is, nor am i suggesting he is filming the Pats sideline.

But ursa99 seems to suggest that when the Pats Defense is on the field, his camera is then no longer pointed at the Jets sideline.

No, his camera was then pointing at the PATRIOTS sideline! That guy is a JETS employee.

Checked the dvd again, pretty good shot of the guy at 8:01 of the 3rd qtr. Good shot of a logo on his chest. Maybe someone can blow it up to see what the logo says? I'd do it, but I don't know how. But from the original shot it looks like a Jets logo.

Very interesting. This could change alot of things if it is true...and man, I hope it's true!

Every other camera man has a orange vest on. Why doesn't he?

We can't let this issue go! We have to send it to every form of reporting until we get a yes he definitely works for the league or not.

Anyone get any responses?

Anyone get any responses?

No. None must keep going untill we do though. I'm on a mission from God

I heard thru my sources that on850 AM in Boston... people are calling in about the "photo" thread!!! .

I heard thru my sources that on850 AM in Boston... people are calling in about the "photo" thread!!! .

We have a winner I just got an email back which says

Actually, that's not him (the guy in the picture is a Jets employee according to our photographer, who knows him). Matt, the "guilty" photographer, interned here a couple of years ago... and that is not him. _________________________________

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes