PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures) [Update: NFLcoverup.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know what the story is with NFLcoverup.com? Was it shut down or just some technical difficulties going on?

Guys, as altruistic as this is, its sour grapes. We got caught with our hands in the cookie jar. I don't care what the rest of the league does. I want to know that when the Pats win, its because they are the better team.

Ghosts. You chasing ghosts.

I am off work next week for a few days.

If someone can give me email addresses, i will contact anyone and everyone and try to help out with this.

Last edited:
Is there any recent game footage that shows the Patriot's sideline in detail? Perhaps if there is a guy or two (not named Matt Estrella) with video cameras who appear to be Patriot employees or media types without vests, then maybe we can put this to rest.

If it turns out that this is the case, then this is a piss poor job by the media not elaborating on this.

All we have been told so far is:

1. Teams can video tape, but must be in an enclosure
2. Media members wear colored vests on the sidelines.

Is there any recent game footage that shows the Patriot's sideline in detail? Perhaps if there is a guy or two (not named Matt Estrella) with video cameras who appear to be Patriot employees or media types without vests, then maybe we can put this to rest.

If it turns out that this is the case, then this is a piss poor job by the media not elaborating on this.

All we have been told so far is:

1. Teams can video tape, but must be in an enclosure
2. Media members wear colored vests on the sidelines.

Does a dime count as an encloser?

Does anyone know of any way to send a message to the NFL so we as fans can ask for them to respond.

Guys, as altruistic as this is, its sour grapes. We got caught with our hands in the cookie jar. I don't care what the rest of the league does. I want to know that when the Pats win, its because they are the better team.

I agree, people need to calm down now and let this go. If this is something we can track down by looking at some TV shots then I would think that others would of found this guy. It's not like we are looking for a needle in a haystack here.

I agree, people need to calm down now and let this go. If this is something we can track down by looking at some TV shots then I would think that others would of found this guy. It's not like we are looking for a needle in a haystack here.

Based on what I've read, I disagree.

It's very simple, this guy is either doing his job and allowed to film the game or violating rules.

Judging by how serious the league takes this, the following question should be very easy to answer:

WHO THE HELL IS THAT GUY?

It doesn't bother you that the Patriots are being called cheaters, people are calling the Super Bowls tainted, that Tom Brady really isn't even that good of a QB, that everything we accomplished was done because we were breaking the rules, etc. for something that the team we were playing against was doing right back at us? I just want to know who the cameraman in the same shirt as Magini and the handheld cameraman in the white shirt are. Someone tell me they're not Jets employees for sure and I'll never post again on the topic. But it's been three days since this was really put together and despite extensive research by patsfans from across the country...WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE.

What we need to do is watch the Jets-Ravens game tomorrow and make every effort to find that same guy (or any other similar cameramen) on the NYJ sidelines. If he's still there, he's probably legit. If we can't find him anywhere then it probably is an example of the HC of the NYJ doing the exact same thing we just lost a 1st rounder for.

What we need to do is watch the Jets-Ravens game tomorrow and make every effort to find that same guy (or any other similar cameramen) on the NYJ sidelines. If he's still there, he's probably legit. If we can't find him anywhere then it probably is an example of the HC of the NYJ doing the exact same thing we just lost a 1st rounder for.

Yup that is your only move right now.

I have made a page for this on my website so all the pictures can have a home together. It is very interesting when you see them all at once. If anyone has more to add please email me. I will leave this up so feel free to link to it when pestering the media.

http://coloyan.com/society/s091607

There was a really clear shot of the dark shirted / shorts wearing suspected Jets VIDEO guy on the Channel Seven "On the Sideline show".

If anyone has it recorded go to about minute 6 and he can be seen as clear as day. His credential was smaller than the one the NFL Films guy was wearing.

I have it on my DIRECTTV DVR....if there are any questions.

There was a really clear shot of the dark shirted / shorts wearing suspected Jets VIDEO guy on the Channel Seven "On the Sideline show".

If anyone has it recorded go to about minute 6 and he can be seen as clear as day. His credential was smaller than the one the NFL Films guy was wearing.

I have it on my DIRECTTV DVR....if there are any questions.

On the show, were they identifying him as the Patriots cameraman?

On the show, were they identifying him as the Patriots cameraman?

Impossible...the guy is still on the Jets sideline in the third quarter!

Impossible...the guy is still on the Jets sideline in the third quarter!

Right, but the last time I saw Channel 7 show that CBS shot at 5:17 in the first, they were claiming it was the Pats cameraman. Even on WEEI all the guys were saying they shot the shot but knew it obviously wasn't the Pats guy.

The scandal every media outlet and jock sniffing website guy is avoiding...don't know why NOBODY will report on this.

I don't know what's more irritating

1.) everyone ignoring this (besides patsfans)

or

2.) the 1 or 2 posters that say that it is "nothing" but then offer no proof and don't explain who the guy is.

It should be very simple.

Explain who the hell that guy is, and we'll drop it.

Last edited:
We have to persist with this thru tomorrow. As soon as tomorrow's game is over there will be something else to talk about. If anyone can bare to watch the Jets game and see either of these guys again on the sidelines tomorrow that might help. Especially if we get Raven fans asking who the cameramen are with us. Of course if the guy disappears it might stink even a little more for us. In the meantime I just hope everyone lucky enough to be going tomorrow will be loud and proud. Support the players even if you're still a little miffed at BB. Imagine having to prepare for the Chargers with this kind of controversy going on. They had nothing to do with it. Make LT2 and company shudder at the thought of having to come back to Foxboro in January. Go Pats!

I don't know what's more irritating

1.) everyone ignoring this (besides patsfans)

or

2.) the 1 or 2 posters that say that it is "nothing" but then offer no proof and don't explain who the guy is.

It should be very simple.

Explain who the hell that guy is, and we'll drop it.

I guess we have our answer on whether the league ACTUALLY cares about this stuff or whether they just wanted to WHACK the crap outta us. :rolleyes:

I can understand with the Patriots don't want to get involved, that would stink of sour grapes for them. I sincerely do not understand why the media has no interest, at least certainly to make the fairly few inquires it would take to answer the questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents