PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

jest just doing jest things

Yeah, what a $hitty and self centered thing to do. Teams have these schedules in place for months. It put the Bucs in the position of having to scramble to find somewhere else to practice. Otherwise, they did all that work to travel to the northeast for a single day of practice.

Jests Just Jesting.

Yeah, what a $hitty and self centered thing to do. Teams have these schedules in place for months. It put the Bucs in the position of having to scramble to find somewhere else to practice. Otherwise, they did all that work to travel to the northeast for a single day of practice.

Jests Just Jesting.
I'm thinking this decision was heavily influenced by Rodgers after yesterday

Let's get this threas back on track.

Looks like the Pats beat the Jets in the free agent RB battle. Zeke looks ready to eat...

...https://www.facebook.com/reel/855892602810815?mibextid=zCntWD6Cc0OcMiWy

Let's get this threas back on track.

Looks like the Pats beat the Jets in the free agent RB battle. Zeke looks ready to eat...

...https://www.facebook.com/reel/855892602810815?mibextid=zCntWD6Cc0OcMiWy

If you're going to link something please make it "clickable" vs. copy/paste.

If you go back through prior years of this thread you'll see similar posts from yours truly, including photos. ;)

Found one

What a hilarious trip down memory lane that was. Started in the 2016 thread and worked upwards.

Quite the impressive plop. Bears a striking resemblance to Errant Fraudgers.

Cute bird by the way. I have a Senegal myself. Similar to Meyers in some aspects.

Last edited:
I tried. It doesn't work.

See...

If you had just taken my advice and played in traffic these precious seconds of life wouldn't have been wasted.

By the way, what a terrible coaching staff your Jete have. Hackett and Ulbrich are meltdowns waiting to happen and Bim can't be taken seriously. The one and only thing that can save them is Rodgers having an injury-free season but I wouldn't bank on it. The thought of Hackett coaching McMilfson in a must-win scenario is too hilarious not to happen.

Krist...Jete fan has to be the nearest thing to a complete rock brained coma bum.....

The Jets slogan for the last 50+ years.

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

I forgot to mention that Bim profanely calling out the offensive line in front of the whole team -- on 'Hard Knocks' no less -- was way, way, WAY beyond stupid. Essentially he put the entire upcoming season exclusively on their shoulders. I don't know who the Jete OL coach is but I'll bet he wanted to rearrange Bim's teeth after that moronic rant. Just mind boggling.

Shall bookmark this for week 3 and we'll revisit it ;)

The more I read stuff like this the more I think picking Zeke over Cook was the right call. If Cook was a Patriot is there any doubt at all a suspension would be coming?

The more I read stuff like this the more I think picking Zeke over Cook was the right call. If Cook was a Patriot is there any doubt at all a suspension would be coming?
A lot of things are making more sense now. MIN didn't want to take the risk, now da Jete are acting as if Cook could be suspended at any time. Seems like an uncomfortable situation in the swamplands.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back