PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

JETS SUCK 2022 EDITION (OFFICIAL): A SALACIOUS SAGA OF SLEAZY SHENANIGANS

When my parrot does his business in the AM, I used to call it a "massive morning dump", now I simply call it a "Jet". Only fitting considering the swirl of green and white colors.

If you go back through prior years of this thread you'll see similar posts from yours truly, including photos. ;)

If you go back through prior years of this thread you'll see similar posts from yours truly, including photos. ;)
Now that you mention it, I think I vaguely remember that...

I bet they were hilarious posts though. I'll take a look.

Supposedly there have been six fights in the Bucs-Jets joint practice today.

Their offensive line isn't stacked. And Rodgers is no Tom Brady in terms of keeping his body in top condition.

Tee, hee, hee, Mr. Clean is talkin' bout that ol' Jete Stank, and how Ol' Man Rodgers is gonna be on the run this season:

A snippet of Robert Saleh's speech to the #Jets after the joint practice with the Panthers, on Hard Knocks: "Offense, it was our first ****ing opportunity to change the stink that's been in this organization for a very long time on the offensive side of the ball. You can have a Hall of Fame quarterback. You can have two $10M-plus receivers. You can have a reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year. You can have all kinds of skill in the running back room. None of it ****ing matters until the big boys up front change who the **** we are."

Jete ain't ever gonna change who the **** they are! Jete Suck is a universal law of nature!

Tee, hee, hee, Mr. Clean is talkin' bout that ol' Jete Stank, and how Ol' Man Rodgers is gonna be on the run this season:

A snippet of Robert Saleh's speech to the #Jets after the joint practice with the Panthers, on Hard Knocks: "Offense, it was our first ****ing opportunity to change the stink that's been in this organization for a very long time on the offensive side of the ball. You can have a Hall of Fame quarterback. You can have two $10M-plus receivers. You can have a reigning Offensive Rookie of the Year. You can have all kinds of skill in the running back room. None of it ****ing matters until the big boys up front change who the **** we are."

Jete ain't ever gonna change who the **** they are! Jete Suck is a universal law of nature!

I saw that last night. I wonder if he really said "stank." Or at least, meant to. :whistle:

Speaking of Ol' Man Rodgers:

So far he has tweaked both calfs. That suggests an imbalance related to his offseason conditioning program (or lack thereof). Something to watch going forward.

Is it just me, or does Rodgers look older than 40?

Jete trying everything they can think of. First a 'mentaist', next some sorcerers, then exorcists, anything to try to find a way to 'duck the suck'...

So far he has tweaked both calfs. That suggests an imbalance related to his offseason conditioning program (or lack thereof). Something to watch going forward.

Is it just me, or does Rodgers look older than 40?
Bro was in the darkness instead of working out lol
And yes he looks homeless

Let's go over the "great orator" short list shall we?|

1)Frederick Douglass

2)FDR

3)Winston Churchill

4)Cicero

5)Seneca the Elder

6)Demosthenes

7)Martin Luther KIng

8)JFK

9)Nelson Mandela

10)This clown????????------->

Robert-Saleh-NY-Jets-Coach-of-the-Year-COY-Odds.jpg

Supposedly there have been six fights in the Bucs-Jets joint practice today.

So Saleha (to lazy to look up the correct spelling) is talking out both sides of his dessierre. On Hard Knocks he says we haven't had any fights, we need em etc...then they fight to much in the first TB practice and now it's a problem and the second joint practice should be cancelled.

Sounds Jetes to me.

Let's go over the "great orator" short list shall we?|

1)Frederick Douglass

2)FDR

3)Winston Churchill

4)Cicero

5)Seneca the Elder

6)Demosthenes

7)Martin Luther KIng

8)JFK

9)Nelson Mandela

10)This clown????????------->

Robert-Saleh-NY-Jets-Coach-of-the-Year-COY-Odds.jpg
You didn't make that list up.... where'd ya steal it from? Don't lie!

Jete trying everything they can think of. First a 'mentaist', next some sorcerers, then exorcists, anything to try to find a way to 'duck the suck'...

Dude was impressive. The getting him to think 10 was obvious. I looked up the three of diamonds, seems like one of the easier ones, you know if you're good at that ****. But the score to the SB and the puzzle piece have me stumped. Outside of made for TV possibilities.

I really like 'duck the suck'

How about 'slow the blow'?

WTF?! Seriously? He said this? He's suggesting they should be good because of past credentials and salary levels? This guy is even worse than I thought.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back