PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats now betting favorites to land Delvin Cook (Update: Odds "Pretty High" He Signs With Jets)

NFL Network has been pumping up Dalvin Cook to Jetes all morning long, they had him on Good Morning Football and have been felating him non stop.. no mention of his legal troubles or domestic abuse background, they clearly want him on the smelly dumpster Jetes

That overrated defense couldn’t save them the following season. They weren’t even the best defense in their own division in 2000.
Overrated? The 2k ravens D?... wow... that was a historical defense..

Overrated? The 2k ravens D?... wow... that was a historical defense..
lmao. Opinion discarded.
The NFL was weak in 2000. What good offenses did they play? What good teams did they play? Their schedule was weak.

Even Shannon Sharpe admitted the Tennessee Titans defense was the statistically better defense to the Ravens which which you probably didn't know.

The 2003 Pats defense blows them out in many categories, but you probably didn't know that either.

Had they ran into a healthy Rams team like they did in 1999, they get blown the **** out.

The NFL was weak in 2000. What good offenses did they play? What good teams did they play? Their schedule was weak.

Even Shannon Sharpe admitted the Tennessee Titans defense was the statistically better defense to the Ravens which which you probably didn't know.

The 2003 Pats defense blows them out in many categories, but you probably didn't know that either.

Had they ran into a healthy Rams team like they did in 1999, they get blown the **** out.
Did the Ravens win in 2000? or did they loose..?. I'm sorry I don't know anything about the NFL so I want you to inform me. I've been misformed by ESPN, sports journalists, all time greats, and even BB himself about the great Ravens defense of 2k.. even how they gave us fits whenever we played them loosing to them in 09 and 13.. in the playoffs.. I don't know so I want to learn from you.

Yep, that game was the Beginning of the End of the 2022 season.
I feel the 1st dolphins game of the season last year.. was pretty much the season.. how the 1st drive ended was indicative to how the season would go.

Did the Ravens win in 2000? or did they loose..?. I'm sorry I don't know anything about the NFL so I want you to inform me. I've been misformed by ESPN, sports journalists, all time greats, and even BB himself about the great Ravens defense of 2k.. even how they gave us fits whenever we played them loosing to them in 09 and 13.. in the playoffs.. I don't know so I want to learn from you.
I already explained it.

This could be the worst take in history other than the 2003 patriot d which was excellent.

NFL Network has been pumping up Dalvin Cook to Jetes all morning long, they had him on Good Morning Football and have been felating him non stop.. no mention of his legal troubles or domestic abuse background, they clearly want him on the smelly dumpster Jetes
They can have the woman abuser I like our stable of young backs.

This could be the worst take in history other than the 2003 patriot d which was excellent.
Kent Graham
Kordell Stewart
Brad Johnson
Scott Mitchell
Akili Smith
Steve McNair 3x
Mark Brunell 2x and Jamie Martin
Jay Fiedler
Corpse of Troy Aikman
Doug Pederson
Spergon Wynn
Ryan Leaf
Vinny Testeverde
Brian Griese
Rich Gannon
Kerry Collins

What a list of QB’s and offenses they faced that season.

Another reason why I never, ever watch that program. The jock-sniffing that goes on there is sickening.

And likely you won't, especially now that it;'s likely he's going to join the Jets. It will be a good signing. I LIKE the player and his position flexibility, but I knew the game was over when Bill came out with his Strange and Harris " 2nd year jump" comments. Both have POTENTIAL and both are dirt cheap. Lets see how it turns out.

Kent Graham
Kordell Stewart
Brad Johnson
Scott Mitchell
Akili Smith
Steve McNair 3x
Mark Brunell 2x and Jamie Martin
Jay Fiedler
Corpse of Troy Aikman
Doug Pederson
Spergon Wynn
Ryan Leaf
Vinny Testeverde
Brian Griese
Rich Gannon
Kerry Collins

What a list of QB’s and offenses they faced that season.
Oh we are making the “they faced different competition than everyone else did” bs argument.

You said Tennessee was better and they allowed 16% more points and Baltimore had 63% more takeaways.

Oh and what happened when they played each other?

This comment from him in ESPN tells me he wouldn’t fit here:

“ The running back said he will be looking for "a great vibe" during his visit, adding that he wants to be "around people that want to love on Dalvin Cook."

Dunno’ if true but I like it. It’s my new opinion.

Ravens were overrated yall

This comment from him in ESPN tells me he wouldn’t fit here:

“ The running back said he will be looking for "a great vibe" during his visit, adding that he wants to be "around people that want to love on Dalvin Cook."

Did he actually refer to himself in the 3rd person?

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back