PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some in Jayden Daniels' camp would reportedly ‘rather he not’ play for Patriots [Update: Daniels has refuted claim]

The last person the Patriots want to draft is someone who thinks they will not be able to perform in snow or cold.
That is not an alpha, That is not a competitor.
If this is truly how Daniels feels, Patriots should not want anything to do with him.
Its a weak attitude and red flag

Was thinking Buffalo or Green Bay and they don’t even need him. lol

I heard Minneapolis is tropical this time of year…
Minnesota plays in a dome though.

I think this is a nothing piece imo. It's possible a warm weather team did off his representatives to out this out there. So that Atlanta wouldn't need to give up as much to snag him.

The last person the Patriots want to draft is someone who thinks they will not be able to perform in snow or cold.
If this is truly how Daniels feels, Patriots should not want anything to do with him.
We don't know he does feel that way though.

And there are probably plenty of QB's who didn't look forward to playing in the cold. Yet, did it anyways.

Except that Daniels never said that.

Drake Maye looks like Mitch Trubisky, and they both went to Carolina. ****ies. Take him off the draft board.

Seriously Sam, the lengths you go to **** on Daniel’s is ridiculous.

And there are probably plenty of QB's who didn't look forward to playing in the cold. Yet, did it anyways.

Doesn’t matter, some of the people here who don’t want Daniels are acting like ****ing morons:

Doesn’t matter, some of the people here who don’t want Daniels are acting like ****ing morons:
Looking at all the QB's Jayden Daniels was the First QB I like he looks like a nightmare on tape a more polished Lamar coming out. My only question with him was can his body hold up to NFL pounding??

DGAF what someone in his “Camp” thinks. Daniels didn’t say that, so not real sure why it matters.

Uncle Frank was technically in Kevin McCallisters “Camp” and nobody gave a **** what that douchecanoe thought.

DGAF what someone in his “Camp” thinks. Daniels didn’t say that, so not real sure why it matters.

It only matters to those taking daily ****s on him already. It’s as important to them as their other arguments against him, like his articulation, his posture, what he had for breakfast, and the shirt he was wearing on Tuesday. Really important things that should keep the patriots from drafting him, like what one of his friends said on Facebook last week.

If he truly feels that way. This report may be click bait. Pats will find out for sure

If he truly feels that way. This report may be click bait. Pats will find out for sure
I doubt it’s true, all the high picking teams are cold weather teams. NE, Washington, Giants, Denver. Only Vegas is a dome team picking relatively high and needs a QB.

Minnesota plays in a dome though.

I think this is a nothing piece imo. It's possible a warm weather team did off his representatives to out this out there. So that Atlanta wouldn't need to give up as much to snag him.
Yeah not during the game but a very cold city and a 2 games vs division rivals in cold cities outdoors.

The fact that ANYONE believes any of this **** just stuns me. Any quotes? Anyone put a name to whatever BS is coming down? No. For all we know is some reporter who linked up suspect dots. Comes from a warm climate and played for 2 colleges in warm climates. Hey I'll create some content from this and idiot fans in the cold will get offended.

BTW- Anyone remember the LAST time is snowed in December in Foxboro more than an inch or two has a good memory. The biggest unfair weather advantage that CONSISTENTLY happens is when teams are sent to Florida during the first 8 weeks of the season.

This report is confusing. Any of the teams in the top 3 (Chicago, DC, Foxborough) will play in inclement weather. Are the people in his camp wanting him to not be a top 3 pick?

This report is confusing. Any of the teams in the top 3 (Chicago, DC, Foxborough) will play in inclement weather. Are the people in his camp wanting him to not be a top 3 pick?
Good question. I wonder if he actually does want to depress his draft stock? He didn't do anything at the combine...

Jayden Daniels won the Johnny Unitas Award, as well as every other major postseason award a QB cannon, and the Unitas Award is for leadership and Academic Achievement, and some here are saying they like Maye better because of “ his character.” That’s talking ****, period. They don’t like him so they are making **** up. Prospects can be evaluated and liked or disliked for a variety of valid reasons, but making **** like that up is just total garbage.

Good question. I wonder if he actually does want to depress his draft stock? He didn't do anything at the combine...

Great question Ross. Marvin Harrison Jr. must want to depress his draft value, that why he didn’t compete at the combine.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back