PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures) [Update: NFLcoverup.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFLcoverup.com is already down.

Did the NFL already get a C+D out?

No, it's up (I was just there)...probably high traffic.

Re: The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures)

It disappoints me that Reiss poo pooed this issue as probably nothing, but provided no plausible scenario as to why this guy would be legit.

I agree. I'm completely fine with it BEING nothing, I just think Reiss needs to come up with a tangible reason why, and do due diligence in debunking this theory.

I agree. I'm completely fine with it BEING nothing, I just think Reiss needs to come up with a tangible reason why, and do due diligence in debunking this theory.

Inquiring minds want to know. Lots of inquiring minds, apparently. I can't get into NFLcoverup.com either.

No, it's up (I was just there)...probably high traffic.

The NFL is pretty big with this stuff. You can't use the NFL name or Super Bowl name unless you have specific licensing permission.

Anyone got a MYSPACE account (I don't).

Go HERE (turn the sound down), go into the Pictures and see if "Ryan" looks like THIS guy.

If it does, let us know :)

The NFL is pretty big with this stuff. You can't use the NFL name or Super Bowl name unless you have specific licensing permission.

I wouldn't doupt that for a minute. I told him in an earlier post I thought is was not a great name.

Last edited:
Wow! Great job finding that other cameraman with the small handheld. I think that is almost more incriminating than our first mystery man. Still can anyone prove he's a Jet employee? Clearly he isn't shooting on that thing for any kind of broadcast.

This story is being investigated by those in the real media (not everyone is blowing it off like Reiss did) so keep up the good work and making their jobs easier. If we can get this story out there it will go a long way towards clearing the Patriots name as cheaters. If both teams were doing it was either one really cheating? We broke the rules. They broke the rules too. If two teams are doing it how many more are doing it as well? No question the Pats, and specifically BB, messed up. But this talk about calling Super Bowl victories in to question, and the fact that the "cheater" monniker will follow us Pats fans for a long time, I'm not gonna sit by and do nothing when it looks very suspicious that the Jets were doing the same thing. Tarnishing a dynasty is far more of a black eye for the league than team employees filming from the sidelines.

That's not true.

Although their lawyers may fight you in court, you can use it as long as you're not profiting from it.

This is part of free speech and copyright law. As long as you use it to critique, you're fine.

It's the same thing as FireEricMangini.com. Or NBAsucks.com.

Perfectly legal.

Send it to the Boston Herald they like to trash people.

Wow! Great job finding that other cameraman with the small handheld. I think that is almost more incriminating than our first mystery man. Still can anyone prove he's a Jet employee? Clearly he isn't shooting on that thing for any kind of broadcast.

This story is being investigated by those in the real media (not everyone is blowing it off like Reiss did) so keep up the good work and making their jobs easier. If we can get this story out there it will go a long way towards clearing the Patriots name as cheaters. If both teams were doing it was either one really cheating? We broke the rules. They broke the rules too. If two teams are doing it how many more are doing it as well? No question the Pats, and specifically BB, messed up. But this talk about calling Super Bowl victories in to question, and the fact that the "cheater" monniker will follow us Pats fans for a long time, I'm not gonna sit by and do nothing when it looks very suspicious that the Jets were doing the same thing. Tarnishing a dynasty is far more of a black eye for the league than team employees filming from the sidelines.

If the guy is from the in house Jets website - he is a member of the press is he not and as such, allowed to video scenes for Jets productions??

Just like our own Patriots today from Patriots.com. or Jets TV from their website??

This second one, the guy with the smaller camera and the same white shirt as many of the Jets coaches, seems like a far better bet than the other guy, who I suspect is just a network cameraman, what with the boom mike and all.

If the guy is from the in house Jets website - he is a member of the press is he not and as such, allowed to video scens for Jets productions??

Just like our own Patriots today from patriots.com. or Jets TV from their website??

You very well could be right. I still think they have to have vests (I could be wrong.

I think that it's premature to say the JETS are guilty of ANYTHING. Only that we're trying to figure out who the heck the people are all over the Jet sidelines taping stuff.

It they are legit...Super, we move on. If not, someone gots some splaning to do.

A great way to get this out in different areas would be to have proof of it during THAT TEAM'S game.

For example, if I found this crap during a Bears/Jets game, the Chicago Media would be more likely to jump all over it.

I think you all are doing an awesome job, let's not let this die.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but it doesn't matter what this guy is taping because he shouldn't be taping anything and recording video is what is illegal right?

And correct me if i'm wrong, but it doesn't matter what this guy is taping because he shouldn't be taping anything and recording video is what is illegal right?

That's what I assume. No videotaping without proper enclosure, period.

If this league wasn't a biased pile of horse crap and a worthless sack of garbage, and was actually fair, there would be 0 picks in the first round next year.

I bet LeKevin is pissed.

Last edited:
It's going to be impossible for us to prove or disprove what these guys are filming, the best we can do is try and ID these guys are members of the media or the Jets. If they are Jets employees it's up to the NFL to determine what rules these guys broke and find out what they were filming.

If these guys were local media from New York would they travel to away games? (I honestly don't know) This is from when the Jets were playing the Eagles at Lincoln Field.

vlcsnap-14147833.png

vlcsnap-14131034.png

I'm going to see if I can find anything of this new guy in the white shirt w/ the camcorder.

Also someone I spoke w/ gave me an idea, apparently Matt Estrella's picture was found in the Patriots Media guide...If someone can get a New York Jet's media guide we can probably get decent pictures of everyone from the Jets involved with this.

Just because...bump...

We will not rest until the case is closed.

Also, have you noticed that the guy in the green shirt has worn the same outfit in all three games? He'll have some skid marks in his undies when we uncover who he is.

Last edited:
Ha I'm not going to stop either.

I'm going to bump this everyday until someone answers.

If no one answers, then this thread will be at the top of PatsFans.com forever.

OK...I keep reading that Reiss blew this off. Yet I can only find one post repeated in multiple threads from ONE poster that claims he heard back from Reiss and "he didn't think it was a big deal and did not elaborate" Doesn't that strike you as a little suspicious? With the detail those here are putting into this for someone like Reiss to email ONE guy back and just say "it isn't a big deal"...does that sound like Reiss?

The poster didn't include the email, just paraphrased...I'm sorry but I call BS on that. A good reporter like Reiss would ask a few questions before whipping off a one thought email with no backing.

Is there a reason that everyone here is accepting that there ACTUALLY IS a Reiss email that says it is "nothing"?

Hey this guy could be just a local guy violating every rule in place by the NFL for local network guys or he could be a Jets employee violating the same rule the Pats did. Either way he is VIOLATING A RULE period! One is just on him and "his station" and if the other it IS ON THE JETS.

Legitimate question that is easily answered by the Jets or someone in the media that can ask the questions or has the info us fans don't.

I HATE conspieracy theories with a passion, but I do question why this question isn't being asked by the media. MY thought is it would take about 1/2 hour to either put it to bed as nothing or longer if there is something to it. Is the NFL putting a little bit of pressure or the media afraid they would be crossing the NFL by exposing a wider "problem"?

For the idiot bolt and jests fans that plague this thread and others that think this is about "excusing" the Pats...not at all. I have no problem with the Pats being punished for the infraction (though I think it is a little severe) and if this IS a Jets employee violating the same rule I could care less if the jets get any punishment. I just want...IF PROVEN THIS IS A JETS EMPLOYEE VIOLATING THE RULE that it be pointed out by the NFL that other teams did the same thing the Pats did...for us fans...admit the real problem. Keep the punishment for the Pats but get us fans away from the ill informed drivel oppossing fans and the media are inundating us with if this proves to be true.

Me I am putting my Pats flag up under my US flag on the pole tomorrow early and putting my game day jersey on as usual. Wearing my Pats 3 time SB champs hat around town today regardless. GO PATS! Thanks again to my fellow Pats fans putting so much work into this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back