PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The OFFICIAL Jets Did It Too! Thread (in pictures) [Update: NFLcoverup.com]

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the show, were they identifying him as the Patriots cameraman?

No, they were not even discussing the incident at all at the time, I just happened to notice him and the picture is so clear, I thought it worth mentioning.

Anybody that can find it will see how crystal clear it is and may be able to glean details.

...BUMP...
attachment.php

The scandal every medai outlet and jock sniffing website guy is avoiding....dont know why NOBODY will report on this.

Ummm...Hello??? They're not reporting on it because there is NO PROOF. Send them proof and they will report it. Media outlets aren't going to finish this crusade for you and they're certainly not going to report this without proof.

What we need to do is watch the Jets-Ravens game tomorrow and make every effort to find that same guy (or any other similar cameramen) on the NYJ sidelines. If he's still there, he's probably legit. If we can't find him anywhere then it probably is an example of the HC of the NYJ doing the exact same thing we just lost a 1st rounder for.

That's not enough, someone needs to look for him at the Giants game too, if he's local he might be covering the Giants home game.

That's not enough, someone needs to look for him at the Giants game too, if he's local he might be covering the Giants home game.

You're trying hard to diminish the story, but you're not following it. This is ONE of 2 suspicious filmers.

The initial guy, there are already pictures of him filming in 3 JETS games this year (2 in NY, 1 in Philly). He's NOT a local guy for sure and unless the NFL assigns photographers to each team, then works for the JETS in some capacity.

To be honest, I have no idea if the NFL does assign videographers to each team (as opposed to the much more logical roving system that they use for refs). A NFL beat reporter could find that out with ONE call (if they didn't know it of the top of their head.

Ummm...Hello??? They're not reporting on it because there is NO PROOF. Send them proof and they will report it. Media outlets aren't going to finish this crusade for you and they're certainly not going to report this without proof.

Yeah don't expect any journalists to actually get off their asses and do some research.

Yeah don't expect any journalists to actually get off their asses and do some research.

Offer to pay their tabs at the local watering holes and you might get some response.

was there suppose to be something on nflcoverup.com?

With even more allegations coming out we really need to continue asking questions, most especially about who the guy in post #142 above is. After seeing the footage of what the pats were taping it seems like this guy with the small handheld is much more likely to be doing something he shouldn't. Please don't let this get buried Patsfans. They are still trying to railroad us and we still don't have any answers as to who this guy (or the original mystery man) is.

is the site nflcoverup.com down? doesnt seem to work for me.

Where is the sticky for this topic? We should keep on this until Goodell stops covering up for the other teams. Why are the Patriots the only team to be punished, and in fact he is looking into even FURTHER punishment for them??

y would the nfl want to cover this up, just curious??..is it because they don't want to acknowledge that other teams are involved/tarnish their public image as a whole and avoid controversy? i couldn't imagine them specifically targeting the patriots for no reason unless they wanted it to seem like an isolated incident, especially considering how much revenue the pats bring in, 3rd most profitable team i believe?..:confused:

Does anyone have access to a Jets Media guide? We need to find out what the third video assistant Ryan O'Heir looks like and if he's a match for the kid recording on a small handheld camera in post #142. I can't find any pictures of him on any networking sites...

Thanks to whoever sent me the link to this site :) From another message board??

This thread is TOOOO long to read through, however I did see where someone wrote that part of the "rules" are that media must wear vests for identification. Definitely NOT true. You just need a Press Pass to be on the field and have access to anywhere the press goes. My friend is a professional cameraman and he took me to opening game last year at Gillette and I was on the field the entire game. I had to wear a T-shirt with his company's name on it so no one would bother me (since I wasn't really doing anything) and a Press Pass, but the majority of media/press either had ONLY a Press Pass or a Polo type shirt with a small logo (i.e. CBS, Sports Illustrated, etc.) and a Press Pass. My friend had a vest on, but only because he was literally out on the field filming during play.

That guy in the first picture looked like he had a Pass on the bottom right side of his shirt. I didn't see the 2nd picture referenced here.

But don't get me wrong, I have little doubt that other teams have done the same. I still love BB but I think he was brazen and dumb to video the JETS of all teams when Mangini obviously knows his tactics and probably was gunning for BB.

Add me to the list of those wanting to know what the hell is going on here!

so what is teh follow up to this?? any bites??w as teh guy identified?? any media interested??

Goodell is a "gang green" member. Born and raised in NY, former Jest intern. What more do you need to know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back