PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

just opened my new PFW and on page 15, lo and behold, there's the GUY in a picture AD is tackling Coles so one would guess that's the Pat's D

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

COME ON GUYS - THIS IS A NEW DEVELOPMENT!!!! LETS MAKE SURE THE NFL KNOWS BEFORE WE GET SCREWED

Last edited:

Could someone post the thread from Jets Insider where this camera man is identified as a Jet employee?

Could someone post the thread from Jets Insider where this camera man is identified as a Jet employee?

I posted a link as to where the photo is discussed on JI. there is no mention in that thread of him being a Jet employee.

I also would like to have the link to the JI thread where they say he is an employee and issue the death threats.

We really need some proof he's part of the Jets before we start sending this around guys, we don't want to look like one of those teams who makes up wild allegations just to make us look better!

I posted a link as to where the photo is discussed on JI. there is no mention in that thread of him being a Jet employee.

I also would like to have the link to the JI thread where they say he is an employee and issue the death threats.

And why is he on the Jets sideline, filming the Pats sideline when the Pats are on Defense?

damn right!!!!

Yep, got to echo the need for confirmation of the guys status before we try and turn this into a story.

We should all send it out anyway us pats fans been through enough hell it's time the jesters get a taste of their own medicine.
If the photo is proven to be a true infraction all the better!:rocker:

Yep, got to echo the need for confirmation of the guys status before we try and turn this into a story.

Are you Bruschi 54 on nfluk? :)

Post #69 on THIS page

Not proof, but the thread might go on to confirm this. If we get this to the right people, let them investigate it....... That's what they do. WE NEED TO MAKE THEM ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Why is this apparent Jets employee photographing directly across the field towards the Patriots bench while the Patriots are on DEFENSE and the defensive coaches are probably signaling plays into their players?

Last edited:

Are you guys sure this is not an NFL films or NFL network employee? :confused: Anyone know if they are required to wear vests?

Last edited:

But wait a second.

In the original picture, he was shooting the Jets' sideline. Why would he do this if he was trying to get the Pats' signals.

The other pictures are nice, but they still show him pointing somewhere around the activity.

Are you sure he's not just a Jets camerman shooting for a webshow or something?

no hes not, hes taking a break sicne the Pats offense is on the field. He is seen in subsequent shots filming the Pats DEFENSE.

But wait a second.

In the original picture, he was shooting the Jets' sideline. Why would he do this if he was trying to get the Pats' signals.

The other pictures are nice, but they still show him pointing somewhere around the activity.

Are you sure he's not just a Jets camerman shooting for a webshow or something?

The original picture has the Pats' offense on the field. No need to aim the camera across the field for signals while the Pats' offense is on the field. Notice when the Pats' defense is on the field, he is aiming across the field.

Post #69 on THIS page

Not proof, but the thread might go on to confirm this. If we get this to the right people, let them investigate it....... That's what they do. WE NEED TO MAKE THEM ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Why is this apparent Jets employee photographing directly across the field towards the Patriots bench while the Patriots are on DEFENSE and the defensive coaches are probably signaling plays into their players?

That does not clarify much try post #73 and #76.

We need a better source.

This POST seem to indicates the guys name is AL

I can't be sure but from the distance he looks like the Jets photographer, who I'm familiar with. I believe rorjets knows him also. Maybe Randy saw him and remembers what Al wore that day?

If this photo could be enlarged I could probably confirm it as the Jets' photog.

Any Jets employee lists online list videographers named Al, Alan ????

***** DUBUNKED ******* Never mind.........

Last edited:

If this is true, the Mangini was up to the same shenanigans and the Jets security made a big deal out of the Pats coach filming, not knowing the Jets were up to the same thing. Mangini then had to go along for the ride when it snowballed.

I would not be shocked...if you coach with a guy for 10 years, you are bound to do things the same way. It's just part of your training. You are delusional if you think that Mangini was with BB for that long and when he became HC just didn't do it.

If this is true, the Mangini was up to the same shenanigans and the Jets security made a big deal out of the Pats coach filming, not knowing the Jets were up to the same thing. Mangini then had to go along for the ride when it snowballed.

I would not be shocked...if you coach with a guy for 10 years, you are bound to do things the same way. It's just part of your training. You are delusional if you think that Mangini was with BB for that long and when he became HC just didn't do it.

The thing is this needs to get to the press immediately. I really hope they pick it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes