PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

Someone in the real media has to be willing to ask the question who this guy really is. He's standing right there amongst the entire Jets team. Someone has to know! I've emailed Florio. Please everyone keep harrassing anyone you can.

Someone in the real media has to be willing to ask the question who this guy really is. He's standing right there amongst the entire Jets team. Someone has to know! I've emailed Florio. Please everyone keep harrassing anyone you can.

Its there. I got a response, they know who he is and he works for the Jets. It had not occurred to them that they were doing the same thing since the photos show him aiming at the Jets while the Patriots offense was out. I told him to look at the film to see what he is shooting while the Patriots defense is out. Also that it is the same infraction the Jets did.

i think because they are press, they don't see anything wrong even though this is clearly against the rules. We don't know what he filmed as they didn't grab the film but that is not the point. That he is there is the same bad thing the Patriots did so the penalty would be the same. Stealing signals is not the infraction, its having the cameraman.

Keep up the pressure. This was channel 5.

The problem is that the local media would be too lazy to pull the tape, go to that frame, try to find the name of the cameraman, etc

Its there. I got a response, they know who he is and he works for the Jets. It had not occurred to them that they were doing the same thing since the photos show him aiming at the Jets while the Patriots offense was out. I told him to look at the film to see what he is shooting while the Patriots defense is out. Also that it is the same infraction the Jets did.

i think because they are press, they don't see anything wrong even though this is clearly against the rules. We don't know what he filmed as they didn't grab the film but that is not the point. That he is there is the same bad thing the Patriots did so the penalty would be the same. Stealing signals is not the infraction, its having the cameraman.

Keep up the pressure. This was channel 5.

Thanks for clarifying. Yes, having the cameraman is what the Pats got busted for and there it is clear as day. Somebodies got to hear this! Is there anyway we can merge this with the other sticky and give it a catchy title? We need to keep this at the top and at the center of everyone's attention. I really believe we can make a difference.

There's a pretty good shot of him at 11:28 left in the 4th - right after Randy's catch on the Jets sidelines. It definitely looks like he and the guy following him with the boom mic are wearing Jets polos - or at least green polos with an oval white logo on the chest.

There's a pretty good shot of him at 11:28 left in the 4th - right after Randy's catch on the Jets sidelines. It definitely looks like he and the guy following him with the boom mic are wearing Jets polos - or at least green polos with an oval white logo on the chest.
Is it possible the guy was part of a program like "Patriots All Access" except he works on a crappier Jets version?

Is it possible the guy was part of a program like "Patriots All Access" except he works on a crappier Jets version?

He wouldn't be a team employee then. Local media isn't allowed on the field.

He wouldn't be a team employee then. Local media isn't allowed on the field.

Who owns Patriots all access? Kraft Media.

Yes, but of course that's illegal.

Who is this man?

MysteryJetvideoguy.jpg

Last edited:

Who is this man?

MysteryJetvideoguy.jpg

Thats #85 James Dearth. Back-up TE and LS. Apparently that's all Goodell saw.

bump, don't let this die.

Do we know that he's a Jets employee?
I think you could have indisputable video evidence of him pointing at the Pats coaches and still wouldn't be a story.
Gotta have the tape.

But still a good idea to get it out to show the ignorant masses that this sort of thing is what goes on, and isn't unique to the Patriots.
I'm so sick of everyone not understanding that EVERYONE steals signs.

Do we know that he's a Jets employee?
I think you could have indisputable video evidence of him pointing at the Pats coaches and still wouldn't be a story.
Gotta have the tape.

But still a good idea to get it out to show the ignorant masses that this sort of thing is what goes on, and isn't unique to the Patriots.
I'm so sick of everyone not understanding that EVERYONE steals signs.

No we don't need the tape. If he is an employee of the Jets and is on the field with a video camera then THAT is a violation. The NFL has already condoned stealing signs with the ruling for the Dolphins against the Pats. The camera on the field is the violation.

I am going to bump this thread, everyday, for the rest of my life (i'm only 24).

Unless something is done.

this is complete b.s.

Yep here's a screen shot I took
4thqmp1.png

and a few frames later (compare Mangini and cameraman's shirts)
shirtsih9.png

To me, he looks a bit like Mike MacIntyre (pure speculation) and I think the green shirted mike man is at least as damning.

Last edited:

They HAVE they work for the JETS on that visual evidence.

The best thing to do is get those screen caps and have someone put it all together and then bombard everyone with it to say WHO IS THIS GUY, HE LOOKS LIKE A JET EMPLOYEE, AND WHY DOES HE HAVE A CAMERA. Let them identify him, if it is a jets employee, Magani get whacked for a half mil and the JETS lose a 1......... No questions asked.

Then we're down to 30 1st rounders next year.

Last edited:

The same game that the jets set up the pats, they couldn't be that stupid to do it themselves...could they?

I'm in.

I'll do whatever i can do to help.

what can we do to get this some attention, the pats got completely screwed and ratted out by a guy who had an employee doing the exact same thing.

what a joke. Is this a conspiracy or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back