PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

They HAVE they work for the JETS on that visual evidence.

The best thing to do is get those screen caps and have someone put it all together and then bombard everyone with it to say WHO IS THIS GUY, HE LOOKS LIKE A JET EMPLOYEE, AND WHY DOES HE HAVE A CAMERA. Let them identify him, if it is a jets employee, Magani get whacked for a half mil and the JETS lose a 1......... No questions asked.

Then we're down to 30 1st rounders next year.

And thats why this penalty is so stupid and over the top. If someone wanted to really shovel the dirt, there might be 5 first round draft picks next year lol.

can someone who fully understands the rules with Media, cameras, employees, dress codes, all that b.s. explain to us what exactly is legal and what isn't.

If we could use these pictures and form a clear argument showing the rules and comparing them to our situation, i think that could go a long way.

:eek:
Yep here's a screen shot I took
4thqmp1.png

and a few frames later (compare Mangini and cameraman's shirts)
shirtsih9.png

To me, he looks a bit like Mike MacIntyre (pure speculation) and I think the green shirted mike man is at least as damning.

That is pretty DAMNING dude. He's definitely a JET and we've already seen earlier posted screen caps of him aiming that camera across field at the Patriots sideline (not at the players) at the beginning of a offensive play when defensive signals would come in.

Hey ROGER, are you LISTENING

4thqmp1.png

shirtsih9.png

To me, he looks a bit like Mike MacIntyre (pure speculation) and I think the green shirted mike man is at least as damning.

Briliant work here

Holy ****. You guys are amazing.

jesus c!@#$#, what has ole bill been teaching his assistants. I'd say you guys have some pretty damning evidence that the Jets were indeed cheating also. Mangini must have some pretty big balls to cry foul when he's doing it too.

jesus c!@#$#, what has ole bill been teaching his assistants. I'd say you guys have some pretty damning evidence that the Jets were indeed cheating also. Mangini must have some pretty big balls to cry foul when he's doing it too.

Who said he was behind it?

So who's getting this stuff circulated, and to what media outlets?
I still think media outlets are fickle; like to take down somebody and move on to the next victim.
But it's worth a shot.

I just got home and, MAN, this is fascinating.

So who's getting this stuff circulated, and to what media outlets?
I still think media outlets are fickle; like to take down somebody and move on to the next victim.
But it's worth a shot.

You are. Start now. Keep going till we get someone to run with it.

That he's being followed around by a guy with a boom mic suggests to me that this isn't what we hope it is; but the argument that he shouldn't be there at all no matter what he's recording is a decent one.

The Jets statement:

"We support the commissioner and his findings. The focus of our organization remains on the upcoming game against Baltimore."

Glad to hear it, then naturally the Jets will also support the commissioner stripping them of their #1 pick when he sees this.

There is Karma, and then there is instant karma. Go figure.

Certainly our own media guys like Bob George and Christopher Price could see to it that these images get into the right hands. :rocker:

Last edited:

That he's being followed around by a guy with a boom mic suggests to me that this isn't what we hope it is; but the argument that he shouldn't be there at all no matter what he's recording is a decent one.

Just curious. Why does it suggest that?

And, are you suggesting Matt Estrella should go onto the sidelines this week with an assistant with a boom mike?

The thing is, the off-quoted memo says that all videotaping on the field by team employees is illegal. It does note that it especially refers to stealing of signals, but this is a violation of the rules, whether he's stealing signals or not. I agree that the boom mike makes it less suspicious, but that could be done to throw off casual observers. This does look like pretty good evidence, hopefully PFT or a news outlet takes it and runs with it. Once it's in major media, the flames will be fanned.

4thqmp1.png

shirtsih9.png

If anyone claims they can definitively match the logos on those shirts then they are full of sh!t.

Send That picture to Colin Cowturd and ask him who's that cameraman is He was bashing the pats all Day

Just curious. Why does it suggest that?

And, are you suggesting Matt Estrella should go onto the sidelines this week with an assistant with a boom mike?

I would have assumed a cameraman in an illegal place would want to be as inconspicuous as possible; the boom mic seems oddly extravagant. That said, I know absolutely nothing about video recording, so perhaps a boom mic is needed.

Guys - go wide on this, send it to every media outlet in the country - this ****er Mangina needs to be taken down like Borges was - hes doing the same **** to us!

How in THE HELL do we lose a 1st round pick, yet they have a guy filming our defensive signals ON TV?!?!?!

Ummmmm, the guy sure ain't using the boom mike the way he should be then. Prop perhaps, as in "stand there while Fred's cheating and look official" :rolleyes:

vlcsnap11750320vh3.png

Look at this photo from earlier in the thread (page 4). This guy is just to the left of the first down marker.

Who's on the field? (PATRIOTS DEFENSE),

Where is the camera appear to be aimed? (DIRECTLY ACCOROSS THE FIELD, PASSED ASANTE, TOWARDS THE PATRIOTS BENCH).

Is he even remotly aiming towards any Jet players (POSSIBLE, BUT THEY ARE 15 YDS UPFIELD, AND HE DOESN"T APPEAR ANGLED).

What can conclusions can we draw? (DON'T KNOW, BUT I HEAR THE COMMISH TAES THIS STUFF SERIOUS)

Last edited:

I would have assumed a cameraman in an illegal place would want to be as inconspicuous as possible; the boom mic seems oddly extravagant. That said, I know absolutely nothing about video recording, so perhaps a boom mic is needed.

I don't know much about this and that is why I would like someone to identify this guy and let me know why it is legal if he is a Jets employee. I find it interesting that this has not be debunked yet. I wish they would remove that inaccurate sticky post saying it has been. Coldhardfootball facts states they don't know who he is except that he is not the Patriots guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes