PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

Get real. There won't be any employees filming anymore for any team.
All we have is the question of last week's games and if there any such employees filming beside Estrella with the Pats.

Yeah, no kidding. Apparently you didn't understand my post.

Mike Reiss deals with fact and has the utmost respect as a result. He stays away from rumor, innuendo and speculation. As soon as this is confirmed, he will be right on it.
What you do if you're Reiss (or any other local) is you very quietly show it to a "friendly" within the Pats organization, completely off the record. You say "Is there anything to this..?"

If the friendly says "That's Anthony Bruno Gibroni and he's allowed to be there" then you let it drop. If the friendly says "Yeah, that guy isn't supposed to be there" then you follow up.

For all we know, the above conversation has already taken place.

Hate to say it but I think I just saw the same guy on the Jets sideline. So........ what does that mean? Either he is legal or the Jets are stupid

I called in to the WEEI Patriots pregame show hosted by Paul Perillo, Tom Curran, ****erson and Steve Nelson and asked about this situation. I believe Curran said that it is not true that team employees must be within an enclosure when filming the game. I'm just more confused now.

I called in to the WEEI Patriots pregame show hosted by Paul Perillo, Tom Curran, ****erson and Steve Nelson and asked about this situation. I believe Curran said that it is not true that team employees must be within an enclosure when filming the game. I'm just more confused now.

The rule states that team employees may not video tape period, on the field, sideline or in the coaches box

Hate to say it but I think I just saw the same guy on the Jets sideline. So........ what does that mean? Either he is legal or the Jets are stupid
I saw the same thing just now. There were two guys (one with a camera, the other with a mic who looks like the guy from last week) on the Jets sidelines in green jackets/shirts with a white logo on the upper left (much like what the boom mic guy had on last week) and khaki shorts. They were on the Ravens 25-yard line while the Jets were on offense on the last NY drive (about 11:00 left in the fourth). The cameraman wasn't aiming at the play; he was aimed across the field and about twenty yards back.

This guy has to be legal, there's no way the Jets are this dumb.

Edit: the cameraman has a black vest on with an NFL logo on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back