PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMOKING GUN: URSA's PICTURE...What it else showed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SMOKING GUN : URSA's PICTURE... What it else showed

I want to say that i think you are all doing a great job with this.

More needs to be done. We need to send this pic out to anybody and everybody that will take it.

But how can we be so sure that it isn't photoshopped?

Here is a link to a JI thread where a guy actually has the same phot almost taken by his own digital camera in the stands.

http://www.jetsinsider.net/forums/showthread.php?t=151112&page=4&pp=20

This was not photo shoped.

I worship you.

Technology rocks.............. LOLOLOLOL can you say smoking gun..

Forward them to Florio.....

Wow if this is really a jet associate illegal videotaping how sweet would it be to hear all the news people go what?

Wouldn't this just be like offsetting penalties then?

Problem is the have a video tape we just have a picture basically a red herring.

Guys, we know it isn't photoshopped. It originated in a thread on this site in an attempt to find the NE employee that caused all of this.

Got it DVDr'ed. Go to 5:22 in the first. Pat's ball at around the Jet's 20. Brady throws an incomplete pass to Welker on the right side. After that, as Brady is making line adjustments at 5:17 the tv footage starts real close to the players and you can see this guy with a green shirt in the background as the footage pans back to wide screen.

I really hope someone in the posts this soon. Its too obvious!!!! Come on - let's defend our PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I'll add that if this isn't indicative of being caught red handed, then I just don't know. Hopefully this is the first stage of the pandora's box effect that Goodell needs to be aware of. If he comes down hard on the Pats he will have to do the same to all of the rest that are doing it. And the first of the rest damned by video evidence just happens to be the Jets.

Mangina should be punished

THis situation is unbelievable! Talk about hypocrites!

I really hope someone in the posts this soon. Its too obvious!!!! Come on - let's defend our PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im sending it to key mediots - I HOPE everyone else is...lets GO WIDE WITH THIS !!!

Anyone wanna post the NFL officies.............. and e-mail or something.....

Send those photos stat.

Yes but what the hell is the guy shooting then?

The pats offense is on the field and god knows what he's videotaping

does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyone wanna post the NFL officies.............. and e-mail or something.....

Send those photos stat.

First, this photo is spammed as 'proof' that the Patriots cheated. Now it's proof the the jets cheated. Til someone identifies who they are definitely, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I was at that game and there were plenty of people with video cameras on the field without either orange vests or bright belts. Many of them had NFL Films shirts on.

R

So is this guy definatly part of the Jets?
Is there confirmation?

First, this photo is spammed as 'proof' that the Patriots cheated. Now it's proof the the jets cheated. Til someone identifies who they are definitely, I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I was at that game and there were plenty of people with video cameras on the field without either orange vests or bright belts. Many of them had NFL Films shirts on.

R

http://www.nfl.com/contact-us

Personally I think it doesn't really matter. If this guy is in a Jets shirt and shooting video he is breaking the same rule the Pats are accused of breaking. My mind is a little jumbled with all the rules that have been posted but I believe as long as you are not accredited media, as designated by the vests or whatever, you're not allowed to shoot video on the sideling. So if this proves to in fact be a Jets guys shooting is any one in the world gonna believe them if they say, "oh our guy was just shooting the fans for b-roll" or any crap like that? After this week? I think not.

Well the photos posted earlier in the thread depict a Jet assistant filming toward the field/Patriot sideline while the Pats are in on defense. The shot I was talking about during the 5:17 mark shows the same guy filming toward the Jet sideline. It appears he was simply wasting idle time until the Pats defense retook the field. Possibly the camera wasn't even rolling at that time (this would make sense since why would you film your own sideline).

Here are two screenshots of him shooting across the field while the Pats are on D. I also noticed him walking around not shooting anything while the Pats are on O. He is in the top right corner of both pics.

vlcsnap11749757st7.png

vlcsnap11750320vh3.png

Look even closer at the bottom photo.

The guy is clearly filming across the field of play towards the Patriots bench. More specifically, he's pointed directly across the field at the level of the SAFETIES and CORNER, He's filming nowhere NEAR the JETS offensive players.

pg2_w_jets_195.jpg

Doesn't that seem too obvious you think with all the technology now they could have a much better way to do this.
I really hope the Jets are found as being guilty of the same infraction then maybe some of this crap can go away.

jetspats147mq4.jpg

wow this, along with the Weii (or whatever the f station that is) explanation of the rules is making me feel pretty good right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back