PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss: McKenzie to participate fully in offseason activities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tone it down a bit, stone. We don't need that kind of funky honky tonk attitude 'round these parts.

Crable still plays football?

Yep he plays Madden like a Champ!!

That was certainly a wasted pick......I hope tate and McKenzie don't follow suit.

Disagree. Crable's pass rush abilities WILL win us our next Super Bowl.

In MADDEN maybe, cuz that guy can't even play a down of real football.

Actually that's true. Crable needs to be on an NFL roster for 4 seasons. He can be IR-ed or PUPed any year and still be fully vested for the year.

Hes got 2 more to go. Then at 55, hes gets I think around $1,300/mo

NFL does a 2 for 1 match for 401k too. They have it good no question.

Talk about a life...sitting around as the World Champion Madden 2025 player, while getting paid for many years.

Granted. However Mother Teresa was also very impressive as a person, but she could not tackle worth a lick.

I am getting sick and tired about the attacks on Mother Teresa's tackling. She had that one busted play in a big game in 1990, and gets labeled as a bad tackler. LOOK AT THE FILMS!

May I remind you that she led the Calcutta Leopards in tackles 5 STRAIGHT YEARS!

Nice to pile on her after she passes, but I doubt you'd do it to her face. :)

Last edited:
I am getting sick and tire about attacks on Mother Teresa's tackling. She had that one busted play in a big game in 1990, and gets labeled as a bad tackler. LOOK AT THE FILMS!

May I remind you that she led the Calcutta Leopards in tackles 5 STRAIGHT YEARS!

:nono: Give Fred a chance, he's totally in your face with Saints and even archangels. ;)

I am getting sick and tire about attacks on Mother Teresa's tackling. She had that one busted play in a big game in 1990, and gets labeled as a bad tackler. LOOK AT THE FILMS!

No one would question her hitting ability if they had been there to see her lay out Satan in the 1960 Championship game. I heard that she knocked out 3 different Popes in contact drills (Though she had to run laps for hitting a pontiff in a crimson non contact frock).

Talk about a life...sitting around as the World Champion Madden 2025 player, while getting paid for many years.

Jebus, you're just gonna get as much mileage out of that Madden joke as you can, huh?

Jebus, you're just gonna get as much mileage out of that Madden joke as you can, huh?

Joke, what joke?
That's the only football he's played in the 2 years he's been here.

No one would question her hitting ability if they had been there to see her lay out Satan in the 1960 Championship game. I heard that she knocked out 3 different Popes in contact drills (Though she had to run laps for hitting a pontiff in a crimson non contact frock).

Hilarous! Re: Frock :)

Apparently, you didn't catch the sarcasm. :cool:

To be fair, given the kind of stuff we see regularly on this board, it wasn't a stretch to assume it was legit.

I was in the process of replying to the comment, then I did a "wait, but kontra isn't one of the idiots" double-take, and only then did I see that it was obviously sarcastic.

mk4.gif

Who's Fred?
I use that name when chatting to strange dogs, but in this case it refers to a poster whose infrequent visits are the only reason you aren't #2 in the ray of sunshine department. :p

He's good but not big enough to man ILB for us. He'll just get run over the way everyone else does, unfortunately. We can't use a 3-4 with him, too small, sorry.

He's good but not big enough to man ILB for us. He'll just get run over the way everyone else does, unfortunately. We can't use a 3-4 with him, too small, sorry.

Hes bigger than Bruschi and plenty of room to grow. Add 5 lbs of muscle to his 6'2" frame and you have Roman Phfer.

His size is fine.

I use that name when chatting to strange dogs, but in this case it refers to a poster whose infrequent visits are the only reason you aren't #2 in the ray of sunshine department. :p

I see...I thought it might've been some Saint Fred about whom we didn't study during CCD.

Hes bigger than Bruschi and plenty of room to grow. Add 5 lbs of muscle to his 6'2" frame and you have Roman Phfer.

His size is fine.

His size should be good enough, but one also needs a bit of a Crazed Dog attitude to successfully operate among the chaos & flying bodies as a MLB/ILB. I believe McK played mostly as an OLB in college, so I hope that Bill puts him at SILB as soon as OTAs begin.

Edit: I would like to see Ninkovich also tried at SILB; I feel that he might have the attitude nec. to make a living inside. Besides, he doesn't seem to have the explosiveness or the size required of a regular-rotation OLB, exc. maybe on short-yardage/GTG situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back