PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Rats Blame Mangini for Gholston bust pick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cimini's "source" is probably Tannenbaum himself or one of his stooges trying to cover Tannenbaum's butt. The rumors in NYC are that he's on thin ice.

Another interesting note from that article is that if Braylon Edwards catches an average of 5 passes per game for the rest of the season, the draft pick the Jets give up becomes a second-rounder. I'm rooting for Braylon to catch a lot of balls and then sign with another team. If the Patriots get up big on the Jets in their next game, watch for BB to start laying ten yards off of Edwards in the second half. That would be too good to watch.

Last edited:
LOL! Yeah, I forgot that one. Of course we have another freak injured player on our roster. Chris Hanson did go on IR in a locker room incident involving an ax and a tree trunk.

I thought that was Ted Sauerbrunn

Mangini was more about hurting the pats then makeing the jets better

he knew if the jets did not draft Gholston he would fall to the pats and i am so happy he picked him cause we got mayo

it may sound crazy but i fell he made brett favre throw the game after he fond out the jets could not make the playoff's but could only help the pats with a win

you can see how much favre hate's him when he is asked about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back