PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Jets-Bengals Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jets are built to beat the Colts. Rex Ryan may be annoying, but he's backed up his words.

I'm actually not, but I don't hate them the way some pats fans do.

Sanchez has poise you have to admit that. And the fat coach is comical but a pretty good coach. So what if he's a blow hard.

I want someone to beat the colts senseless. It would be shakespearean if the jetsies did it as they wouldn't be here if it weren't fo rhtem.

You obviously don't know many Jets fans. If you did, you would feel differently.

Bengals really could have used Rey Mauluaga today. Patriots could have used him this year too. :mad:

And Palmer is really overrated.

Mauluaga was perfect for the Bengals' defense, not the Pats. The guy is physical speciment, but not a smart player.

The Jets are built to beat the Colts. Rex Ryan may be annoying, but he's backed up his words.

Yes, I hate Jabba, but this team is hot at the right time and I feel that if the Bengals played Indy, it would be a disaster.

He'll have backed up his words when he hoists the trophy.

I'm actually not, but I don't hate them the way some pats fans do.

Sanchez has poise you have to admit that. And the fat coach is comical but a pretty good coach. So what if he's a blow hard.

I want someone to beat the colts senseless. It would be shakespearean if the jetsies did it as they wouldn't be here if it weren't fo rhtem.
sanchez has poise . in this game. cant say that about the season. the bengals cant pressure him right now and their LB's are all hurt.Rex ryan is good coach .today.

Colts pass protection is great and unlike the Bengals, they have other options to throw to besides Wayne. I expect the Colst to win by 14.

why is everyone inviting bad karma by saying the jets will play indy next week and not SD ?

why is everyone inviting bad karma by saying the jets will play indy next week and not SD ?

Because if they play SD then we're out and nothing realy matters after that?

R u watching the game?

Ooops.....a glimmer of hope....nevermind ;)

Sometimes he backs up his words. Sometimes he looks like an idiot. Three weeks ago, many in the NY media wanted to run the guy out of town. Beating the Bengals is a good start, but it is the same Bengals who lost to the Raiders.

I don't think the Jets are built to beat the Colts if the Colts turn the game into a shoot out. Do you really think the Jets want to put the game in Sanchez's hands and ask him to throw 30 plus times against the Colts.

Blatant arrogance worked for Fatty McGee and the Jets, maybe people think it'l work for us :cool:

Everybody and their grandmother knew Benson was going to get the ball and they give up a TD. Jets Run D = overrated

Because if they play SD then we're out and nothing realy matters after that?
i know but tommorow 's game is no gimme like its being assumed.

Well, I am hopeful they play the Colts. The Benson TD could be the swaying point and they may end up playing no one. It is a game again.

ouch.

===========================

R u watching the game?

Ooops.....a glimmer of hope....nevermind ;)

i didnt mean to say cincy will win. if the ravens win tommorw the jets go to SD. thats what i meant.

i know but tommorow 's game is no gimme like its being assumed.

Well, it is no gimme, but we gotta hope that it is. Right now, this game is no gimme for the Jets. One more screw up by the Jets and it could be a tie game.

just saved a brad smith TD....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick