PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 17: Other Games

I’d love Jaylen Warren here next year.

I am surprised how well Love has done this year given how he looked before this year and at the start of this season.

If he gets his completions up and interception down just a bit (so very much doable) he could be a QB.

The game has passed Kevin O'Connell by.

The game has passed Kevin O'Connell by.
Who??
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF

I am surprised how well Love has done this year given how he looked before this year and at the start of this season.

If he gets his completions up and interception down just a bit (so very much doable) he could be a QB.
Keep in mind his WR room ain't that great either besides Christian Watson

Eagles and Chiefs are done - as far as being SB contenders.
Good. Let's see what new team can make a run.

Chiefs got another boost by the most egregious NFL officiating biases I've ever seen - with multiple calls.

The NFL clearly wants the Chiefs mattering in the playoffs, rather than a Burrow-less Bengals team.

That said, I think Browning could be a good starter in the league. I'd support trading for him to compete for the Pats job.

Congrats to former late round draft Beankie, 2 year practice squadder Bo Melton on a breakout game with GB (6rec 105yds 1TD). I had kinda given up on his ever playing meaningful minutes, but great to see that persistence pay off. Crazy that was GB's 1st 100yd receiving game all season. Maybe Pats can finally get one next week for the 1st time this year, but considering the Jets D, maybe not.

If he can his head on somewhat straight, he could be a top 3 receiver in this league. Present day Michael Irvin.

I’m still trying to wrap my head around the “screw job” in the Lions game. Regardless of the “did he report or didn’t he report” factor, the dude catching the pass was the Left Tackle, with only the Left Guard between him and the Center. Correct me if I’m wrong here, but didn’t the NFL ban this type of play years ago after the Pats abused the Ravens with 4 man OL formations in the playoffs? I thought that the rule now required 2 guys on either side of the center to be ineligible at a minimum or something along those lines? And besides that, don’t the players on both ends of the LOS need to be the eligible receivers, with everyone else in between on the LOS being ineligible? It seems like it’d be an illegal formation to me.

Last edited:

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back