PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots Pregame Thread Week 10 pre-game: Patrioten fallen in Deutschland ein

Pregame Discussion ahead of the LIVE game day discussion thread. The actual Game Thread will Open an hour ahead of kickoff.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pape

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Patriots V Colts in Frankfurter Germany

Game is Sunday, starts at 9:30 AM - Game is airing on the NFL network AND WCVB Channel 5 in Boston... If you dont have access to the NFL network you might be able to watch it via geo-spoofing...

@PatsfanTN leads the way on that score

Here are some interesting stats, courtesy of Pro-football Reference...

Last 5 Matchups
Date Result
Nov 6, 2022 @NWE 26, IND 3
Dec 18, 2021 NWE 17, @IND 27
Oct 4, 2018 @NWE 38, IND 24
Oct 18, 2015 NWE 34, @IND 27
Jan 18, 2015 @NWE 45, IND 7

Got a one game win streak in play here vs the colts... Lets keep this ball rolling...

2023 Leaders

Indianapolis Colts 2023 Leaders
Gardner Minshew II 145/228, 1527 yds, 8 TDs
Michael Pittman Jr. 58 rec, 593 yds, 3 TDs
Zack Moss 132 rush, 615 yds, 5 TDs

New England Patriots 2023 Leaders
Mac Jones 197/304, 1861 yds, 10 TDs
Kendrick Bourne 37 rec, 406 yds, 4 TDs
Rhamondre Stevenson 106 rush, 394 yds, 3 TDs

They get Jonathan Taylor back, we lose KB for the year... oof...

So, we going to embarass ourselves this week in Germany?
Hope these guys show some pride and come out fighting...

Go Pats!

That reminds me found some old historical footage in the archives... cool stuff... enjoy

Last edited:
Man, if it weren't for the rain forecast, I'd try to make it over there on cheap miles and points for air and hotel so that I could be in the Pats SB video for when the season turned around... Darn!

finally , i may make some pictures and upload them later on. Hopefully the fans will be loud, i think the pats have the biggest fan base here of any NFL Team

200.gif

7:30 MST. I'll be sleeping.
Is this game on Amazon or NFLN or???
Might not even get it here.
What about my YouTubeTV subscription???

Man same here. I had to buy nfl plus to get the locally broadcast games. And still fuming over blowing $350 for sunday ticket THIS SEASON of all years

I paid around $250 because I'm a YouTube TV subscriber and have STRONG Buyers Remorse. I can't imagine paying $350 for this lousy performance. Funny thing is that I was on the fence between buying the Sunday Ticket for $250 or the live radio and delayed broadcast on NFL+ plus for something like $9.00 per month. Well it's too late for this season but I know what I'm going to do next season and it wont be the Sunday Ticket. The game in Germany begins at 9:30 AM. YouTube TV automatically records all Patriot Games so I will wait until the game is over to see if I want to watch it or not. If they win, I'll watch the replay. If they lose, I'll find something else to do because I'm not into self abuse and have no desire to watch another losing game.

I've been following the Pat's for a very long time and always looked forward to watching them even back in the 70's, 80's and 90's when they had terrible teams. But no more. I'd rather watch **** MacPherson hugging all the players after a loss back in the day then watch the pathetic performance of the past two seasons.

Good luck to us all. . . :)

It's absurd that I paid for the NFL Ticket and cannot watch this game. Ridiculous.

The Sunday Ticket doesn't have these games? That is stupid especially when there are so many international games every season now.

The Sunday Ticket doesn't have these games? That is stupid especially when there are so many international games every season now.

Nope, they block anything that is being shown locally. Definitely stupid .

I have an antenna that works half the time for cbs/fox/nbc but I usually just get nfl+ to be on the safe side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes