PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 17: Other Games

Why the **** did they change the spot?

What the hell was the spot change?

With the spot change, I doubt cin wins the challenge.

So they marked him short correctly but then changed it for no reason just to give KC the first down, forcing Cincinnati to challenge to make them go back to the original call that they made before overruling themselves arbitrarily to help KC?

So they marked him short correctly but then changed it for no reason just to give KC the first down, forcing Cincinnati to challenge to make them go back to the original call that they made before overruling themselves arbitrarily to help KC?
Ross don't you know it's blasphemy to talk about the Chiefs ask Michaels.

actually a decent chance az wins again next week vs seattle, Seahawks are trash

Bad call.

Kinda happy the AFC Road is through Baltimore.

Officials coming through for KC. What a dogshit call.

KC has an elite defense, they get all the calls, and Kermit is the best in the league...I still say they win the SB

Refs clearly in the tank for KC

I have NEVER seen intentional grounding called when a qb is hit as he throws. This is absolutely criminal at this point

1704067537188.jpeg

I have NEVER seen intentional grounding called when a qb is hit as he throws. This is absolutely criminal at this point
Yeah this is just really bizarre

Good to know Romo thinks this proves KC can still win a Super Bowl by managing to maybe squeak out a win at home against a team currently out of the playoffs playing their backup QB

Steelers winning hurts the Pats with SOS. We have to root for Cincy to come back against KC, also bc of SOS. It would be a second late game that hurts the Pats and helps Washington.

Chris Jones lines up offsides, and the refs don't call it.

All that has to happen for Buffalo to miss the playoffs:

- Miami beats Buffalo
- Jacksonville beats Tennesee (Jacksonville must win or else they miss the playoffs)
- Pittsburgh beats Baltimore (Ravens have 1 seed locked up and may rest their starters)

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back