PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Starting New Threads - New News Developments

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Just a quick note, I know I've mentioned this but wanted to reiterate: if you're posting in a thread about a topic and relevant news breaks, break it out into a new thread with a title so people see the news headline and it's not buried in a thread. After you post the new thread, you can include the new link in the old one, and we can move on to talking about it there. Mega threads are fine for discussing possibilities, different scenarios, etc. but once something finally does happen, we want everyone to be able to see it and react to it.

Everybody hops on here looking for breaking news, stories, etc. Just makes it easier for people to spot things a little easier ;)

Season 4 No GIF by The Office

I found out about Steve taking the job out in Washington from the headlines at the top, with the news of his actual hiring buried in the thread. So that type of situation is what I was referring to but it's happened a couple of other times also.

I found out about Steve taking the job out in Washington from the headlines at the top, with the news of his actual hiring buried in the thread. So that type of situation is what I was referring to but it's happened a couple of other times also.
i getcha

even understand the why

giving you a hard time

Leonardo Dicaprio Cause GIF by MOODMAN

It really helps with all of the derailed threads as well. Get straight to the new juicy **** and not a rehash of why pick number 3 needs to go to MHJ when we all really know it needs to be spent on a qb. /wink

I guess I buried the BB thank you yesterday and Ross turned it into its own thread. I'll try to do better in the future.

I guess I buried the BB thank you yesterday and Ross turned it into its own thread. I'll try to do better in the future.
Not a big deal. Obviously, we'll step in as needed but I just want to encourage people not to be afraid to start a new thread when things finally do change, or if something significant (like Belichick's thank you) comes out. :cool:

if you're posting in a thread about a topic and relevant news breaks, break it out into a new thread with a title so people see the news headline and it's not buried in a thread.
8es7nj.gif

:D

Urge to start a new BB v TB thread rising…

No need. Everyone already knows that without Belichick, Brady would be selling insurance today. (But he probably would still be married ... to a non-super model.)

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back