PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread Official Pats-Packers Preseason Game Reaction Thread

Immediate Postgame Reactions

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Opening this up following tonight's game. Please post your game reactions here, and any news, etc. about Bolden into this thread:

Damn he just fell like a rock

Positives

Boutte
Pop
Bourne
Mac pocket movement
Zappe sidearm
Sidy Sow solidity

Negatives

Bolden Injury
Cunnigham as a receiver
Poor pass rush of defense
Poor Run defense
Godchaus getting overhauled

Didn’t see the play, don’t really want to. Burton said that Bolden was carted off right beside him and that he never opened his eyes. I don’t like the sound of that. :( I’m an atheist but I’ll still be praying for him, until we hopefully hear some positive news.

Please be ok Bolden. Hard to talk about the rest of the game after seeing that…

Didn’t see the play, don’t really want to. Burton said that Bolden was carted off right beside him and that he never opened his eyes. I don’t like the sound of that. :( I’m an atheist but I’ll still be praying for him, until we hopefully hear some positive news.

“I’m an atheist, but I’ll be praying” that makes no sense. A little off topic, but you can’t have both.

@n6249c in the game thread you said you saw movement in his legs?

That 1st Quarter showed great promise for this team. With the 5 OL who started the game, Mac looked poised and comfortable. The offense looked like it can move the ball. Add Strange and Onwenu, and we apparently have 7 OL who do not suck. Barring a string of injuries, those are the 7 who will get the bulk of the play time. Also add Demario Douglass for more than 2 plays, and you have a real professional offense.

The starting defense made the Packers offense look anemic. Once the scrubs were in, Love showed his upside. This defense is going to be a Top 5 D.

They may not be a SB contender, but they will not be the frustrating team we saw last year. Should be fun.

The câmera was on him seconds before since they were talking about him

Damn hope for The Best outcome

At BB's press conference he was asked "what went into the decision to suspend the game?" and he said "it was a league decision." Found that a bit odd, maybe it was a misunderstanding of the question.

For everyone's reference - Ian started a separate thread for Bolden updates. We posted an update there, per the Patriots via Stacey James, that Bolden has feeling in all of his extremities and is being evaluated at a local hospital.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back