PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The Travis Kelce is a media whore thread.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Will this thread stay unlocked???
Tay Tay is making him millions ..
When he retires ... and no more VIP booth shots ... how will it go ...
A Travis Jr or a new hit song? "Travis went up my seam and fumbled".

Last edited:
All of this stuff is cringe I hope they lose Sunday but my mind says they're gonna win

New title: Travis Kelce is a smart businessman who knows to harvest hay when it is ready.
"Media whore" really means "gets fans to pay attention", as in this thread.

He’s running the Tom Brady Marry A Supermodel playbook, altered for 2024. Seems pretty slick to me.

There's a theory's going around that their relationship was a set up. What the motive would be for her is unknown as she's already arguably the biggest celebrity around. Regardless, it was a great business move for him as he made $20M alone I think for the jab commercials. He's got a ton of other endorsement deals as well.

All of this stuff is cringe I hope they lose Sunday but my mind says they're gonna win
of course they are going to win and they did. outstanding owner & Outstanding coach.

what bothers me is ms maHOmes the human barnacle. look at how she is wrapped around swift & her hubby. she's one of those useless twits whose entire identity is who she sleeps with,how famous her friends are , and how many likes she has on insta.

1706487145525.png

Why is she mic'd up but you can barely hear Romo.

NFL is about to jump the shark with some viewers. Who wants the WWE vibe?

Totally unrelated :rolleyes::rolleyes:
GE-IRbFXQAAmT7H

Why do many women like Taylor always take photo turning to the side?

Why is she mic'd up but you can barely hear Romo.

NFL is about to jump the shark with some viewers. Who wants the WWE vibe?

Totally unrelated :rolleyes::rolleyes:
GE-IRbFXQAAmT7H

Wahhhh its a conspiracy! How dare she have political views and use her platform for it? Which, by the way, she hasn’t used the NFL platform for endorsing candidates. Ya ****ing numbskull.

At any rate I don't have an issue with Kelce. He wouldn't be the first and certainly won't be the last to use his fame or relationship for enhanced popularity, exposure and even money. That being said...maybe, just maybe, they actually do like each other. Maybe they have a good relationship and everything else is a cherry on top for Travis. The Taylor Swift stuff is good for the league because it brings in viewers and really isn't hurting anyone.

If you get your panties wedged up because there are occasional cuts to the booth with Taylor Swift celebrating thats a you problem.

You think he's a media whore now?
Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

He's gonna be really huge when he's the SB MVP in two weeks, and he and T-Swift are smooching on the field for billions to see.

Why yes, he is a whore, Why wouldn't he be? The NBA and a high-end whorehouse have certain similarities, after all.

Will this thread stay unlocked???
Tay Tay is making him millions ..
When he retires ... and no more VIP booth shots ... how will it go ...
A Travis Jr or a new hit song? "Travis went up my seam and fumbled".

Who the hell cares?

You think he's a media whore now?
Watch This Hold Up GIF by Apple TV+

He's gonna be really huge when he's the SB MVP in two weeks, and he and T-Swift are smooching on the field for billions to see.
That'd be a fine opportunity to announce the official demise of Western Culture. The ceremony could begin with this person singing the national anthem for the last time.

Ali-C-Lopez.jpg

what bothers me is ms maHOmes the human barnacle. look at how she is wrapped around swift & her hubby. she's one of those useless twits whose entire identity is who she sleeps with,how famous her friends are , and how many likes she has on insta.

Pretty much like 90% of the teenage girls in the US, except of course, they are less successful so the conquests don't include celebrities.

That'd be a fine opportunity to announce the official demise of Western Culture. The ceremony could begin with this person singing the national anthem for the last time.

Ali-C-Lopez.jpg
That's Gorlock the Destroyer

The NFL ... pay attention

NY Post headline. That's $330M in "brand value" which might be true, and might translate someday to real money, but I'm dubious about the math.

Not to detract from your main point, which is that whole thing is just more marketing. Don't blame the playa, blame the system.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back