Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win the AFC Championship?

• Jets

Votes: 110 55.3%
  • Colts

Votes: 89 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J-E-T-S .... you know the rest.

I detest Peyton and the Colts and their fans that much ... and I love their facial expressions when losing, especially at home.

Against all odds, the Colts. I don't like either team, but at least the Colts deserve it. The Jets were handed a playoff berth, and handed a victory by a historically bad day by Kaeding. Doesn't really matter, though, because I'll be rooting for whoever comes out of the NFC to kill whichever one of them wins in the SB.

Last edited:
Sorry, but anyone who roots for the Jets should not call themselves a Pats fan. If you grew up a Pats fan, it should be in your blood to despise that organization with every ounce of your being. If I have to watch Peyton hoist another Lombardi trophy to keep the Jets out of the big game, then so be it. I'll do so with a drunken face.

Re: It's a difficult question but...

Jets I guess.

I can't believe I'm posting this.

:pigsfly::pigsfly::pigsfly:

Sorry, but anyone who roots for the Jets should not call themselves a Pats fan. If you grew up a Pats fan, it should be in your blood to despise that organization with every ounce of your being. If I have to watch Peyton hoist another Lombardi trophy to keep the Jets out of the big game, then so be it. I'll do so with a drunken face.

:yeahthat::agree::ditto::rocker:

And come to think of it...even if Indy manages to pull out two more wins...they would have let 19-0 slip through their fingers....lol

Re: Colts or Jets...?

Anybody here that roots for the jets needs there head examined... seriously the jets dont deserve it.. .It makes me more ticked we did not show up to play last week... I respect Peyton Manning.. I dont respect Rex Ryan or Dirty Sanchez, or do people forget that the Gm of the jets is the one that caused this whole spygate nonsense... I say go colts, and then go vikes or saints...

Did the Pats deserve it when Brady "tucked" the ball?

You are what your record is. The Jets won 2 road playoff games and their defense deserves every bit of credit. They are in the AFCCG and therefore they deserve it.

Can any of us be objective enough to give credit where it is due?

Congrats to the Jets. Their star is rising and ours unfortunately may be going the other way.

True, and I'm pulling for NO but I'm trying to build-in some logic here to "encourage" the Jets to win. With that said, here is my reasoning:

1. If the Colts win it all, then we will hear the chatter Manning better than Brady, Colts decade almost equal to Pats.

2, If the Jets go to the SB (ug) that will set off a seismic event with the epicenter somewhere around Foxboro. If you didn't think BB was motivated now to fix things.....

Bottom line is that I really despise both teams, but as I said I'm trying to figure out if there is any emotional currency/motivation that the Pats can cash in here.

In the end it probably doesn't matter either way as things won't really deviate from their present situation.

Last edited:
Re: It's a difficult question but....

Jets. The colts deserve to lose for bending over for the jets in the regular season.

It's a hard choice, but I'm leaning that direction as well. It would strike a blow at the heart of the Dolts franchise from which they might never recover. Then, I'd want the Saints to decimate the Green Beans.

As I said in the other thread, anybody that considers themselves a self-respecting Pats fan should not be rooting for the Jets. For me, it's a Colts win in a very physical AFCCG then a humbling loss to the Saints in the Super Bowl.

I hate the fact that it's come to this, but it is an intriguing situation with how Week 16 played out.

Colts didn't play hard that game, and now they must face it in the Title game.

What beautiful irony!..I hope the jets win only because of Po lyin and so the Colts wont have more ammunition in the team of the decade debate.

:spygate:

It's like having to choose between Hitler and Stalin, but I'll take the Jets - TOTD trumps everything else for me.

Oh, and I expect to be a HUGE Saints fan for a day...

Last edited:

Go Jets...... What sane football fan can't get behind a rugged D and a smash mouth running game.... It's not gonns end well, but I'll be routing for their style.

Last edited:

Just shoot me..........please

As I said in the other thread, anybody that considers themselves a self-respecting Pats fan should not be rooting for the Jets. For me, it's a Colts win in a very physical AFCCG then a humbling loss to the Saints in the Super Bowl.

I have self-respect! I just happen to hate the Po Lyin, Dingy, holier-than-thou, pick-running, referee payrolling, perfection fearing, pansy-assed Colts MORE!

Re: Colts or Jets...?

Did the Pats deserve it when Brady "tucked" the ball?

You are what your record is. The Jets won 2 road playoff games and their defense deserves every bit of credit. They are in the AFCCG and therefore they deserve it.

Can any of us be objective enough to give credit where it is due?

Congrats to the Jets. Their star is rising and ours unfortunately may be going the other way.

Well young man you must have came on when the pats won championships.. The jets have been our hated rival...

79- Knocked us out of the playoffs
85 - beat us in ot to cost us a divison title down the line
97- The tuna bowls
00 - Belichick resigned as hc of the nyj
06 - Mangini gate
07 spy gate
08- Mike Tannenbum cherring with a nfl offical about beating us in foxboro, in one of Matt Cassels finest hours as a Pat
09 Rex Ryan and dirty Sanchez...Do i need to go on...

the Colts have been our rival this decade, but you can respect them, Not the jets..

I'm sure Polian is already calling Mike Perreira telling him to have his officials watch Revis and to call anything close. I've seen so many non-calls in the other three games this weekend that would have been pass interference calls against any Colts opponents.

The Jets stopped the Chargers on something like 10 of 13 third downs. I guess that was handed to them as well.

I'm sure Polian is already calling Mike Perreira telling him to have his officials watch Revis and to call anything close. I've seen so many non-calls in the other three games this weekend that would have been pass interference calls against any Colts opponents.

It is nice when other teams get hit by the Refs Colts Bias

I am going Colts. I cannot stand the Jets and could not handle hearing their big mouth coach brag for seven months. The thought of the Jets hoisting the Lombardi Trophy makes me absolutely sick. If the Colts win, at least I've seen it before. It would still be 3-2 Brady. Let's just hope the NFC team will step up and win the Super Bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back