PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patriots MUST lose their last 3 games

The same people who said Lamar sucks will never become a player and doesn't deserve the $$$$$$ he's getting. :rolleyes:

When did we start talking about Lamar? You are bouncing everywhere.

Murray is 5'10" tall, Zappe is 6', and Tua is 6'1". Brady is 6'4". We see Zappe struggle with the DL raising their hands. It is a nightmare for Murray. A consistent 10 to 12 game winner? Never happen.

I like Maye too, but drafting a QB is a crap shoot. No-one can consistently pick the top guy. If we miss on the QB, like Trubisky or Darnold, none of the rest matters.

It is a QB league and Murray is a QB bust.
I think this can be negated if Murray steps back 2 - 3 steps behind like Stafford. Murray can run and evade the blockers. It's going to be a nightmare for big Dlinemen to consistently try to apply pressure and watch Murray escape pocket for big gain or throw long passes to 2 studs on the perimeter.

I have a feeling Murray will be successful if he gets those 2 wide receivers.

Murray is 5'10" tall, Zappe is 6', and Tua is 6'1". Brady is 6'4". We see Zappe struggle with the DL raising their hands. It is a nightmare for Murray. A consistent 10 to 12 game winner? Never happen.

I like Maye too, but drafting a QB is a crap shoot. No-one can consistently pick the top guy. If we miss on the QB, like Trubisky or Darnold, none of the rest matters.

It is a QB league and Murray is a QB bust.
That is simply not true.

I think this can be negated if Murray steps back 2 - 3 steps behind like Stafford. Murray can run and evade the blockers. It's going to be a nightmare for big Dlinemen to consistently try to apply pressure and watch Murray escape pocket for big gain or throw long passes to 2 studs on the perimeter.

I have a feeling Murray will be successful if he gets those 2 wide receivers.
A Healthy Murray and the Cardinals will get to the NFCC-Game before the current Patriots win another Playoffs game.

Just watching the 9ers/Cards game with my 49ers friend on Sunday and it's clear that Murray has trouble seeing over his lineman. He just throws the ball into areas and hopes a WR is there. He doesn't look 5'10". More like 5'7"-5'9". There are midget memes of him for a reason. Even Doug Flutie looked bigger on the field. He doesn't watch film and he wears down every season aside from his other antics. It's a red flag when the team was giving him homework assignments.

He's due $51M next season. No thanks.

Just watching the 9ers/Cards game with my 49ers friend on Sunday and it's clear that Murray has trouble seeing over his lineman. He just throws the ball into areas and hopes a WR is there. He doesn't look 5'10". More like 5'7"-5'9". There are midget memes of him for a reason. Even Doug Flutie looked bigger on the field. He doesn't watch film and he wears down every season aside from his other antics. It's a red flag when the team was giving him homework assignments.

I have heard of this story as well that Murray being closer to 5'8 than 5'10 .

If that's really the case then I think that showing to be one huge problem unless Murray goes significantly back the line of scrimmage upon snap.

More trick plays and wildcat strategies can unearth a different dimension to Murray's skillset . Maybe they will get an OC who gameplans taking Murray's stature into consideration.

49ers are on another level hope they win it all this year nobody stays on a high for long in todays NFL. Also wouldn't expect anything favorable from a rival fan. Murray will be a year removed from that injury in 2024.

That Murray is a bust: bust don't get 51Mill cap hit.

Murray has done nothing yet. We will see. I bet the new management wishes they could get out of that contract.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Money will attract top FA's to come here to play.

MA's millionaire tax will discourage them.
Logically that would make sense, but for whatever reason players and their agents don't seem to take state income taxes into account.

If the bottom/net line rather than the top/gross revenue number was the priority in their decision making, then an inordinate percentage of free agents would be flocking to the Seahawks, Raiders, Texans, Cowboys, Jaguars, Dolphins, Bucs and Titans.

Meanwhile nobody would be signing with the Bills, Patriots, Vikings, 49ers, Rams, Chargers, Commanders, Colts or Packers.

Is it an ego thing? Or perhaps the state income tax doesn't affect the agent, and therefore all he looks at is the top line number?

A Healthy Murray and the Cardinals will get to the NFCC-Game before the current Patriots win another Playoffs game.
I'd take that bet that the Pats win a playoff game first. Teams are more likely to stumble into playoff wins as opposed to an Championship game where he'd have to win 2 playoff games - he's not getting the #1 seed.
49ers are on another level hope they win it all this year nobody stays on a high for long in todays NFL. Also wouldn't expect anything favorable from a rival fan. Murray will be a year removed from that injury in 2024.
Nobody is beating the 49ers except for their health. They can beat you in so many ways on offense and their front 7 is crazy good. The Dolphins are the only team that could exploit their weakness in the secondary.

But yeah, my friend is that guy that hates any player who isn't a 49er, but then loves them when they signed. Richard Sherman is the best example.

Last edited:

Typical 1st year NFL flash in the pan QB.

NFL defenses have figured out Murray.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back