PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: Patriots Week 3 Report Card In The 15-10 Win Over The Jets

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Steve, the defender didn't try to tomahawk the ball out. The ball wasn't even close to being caught. It was still in the air. If he would have turned his head around to look for it, he might have known that. It wasn't an iffy non-call. It was a blatant a DPI as you can get.

Even if we had the entire James Gang at our disposal, it's still a much different ball game if the Jete had a healthy FRodgers.

"...One play could be argued for pass interference, where a Jets’ defender tried to tomahawk the ball out of Demario Douglas’ hands...."

- Could be? Even the couple or so Jete fans at the bar agreed that it was DPI! No could be about it.

Generally agree with the grades for the offense, though I don't think I would've given any of the 5 groups even a half-notch higher... That 2nd half was brutal...
And if the Pats had lost on that Hail Mary at the end, then the WRs would've been given a D, tops.

The numbers & results were impressive for the defense, except for the late TD drive, but the Punky McMILFson factor has to be taken into account when calculating these grades, because this little dude is HORRIBLE; he sacked his own useless self without even being ****ing touched!

Defensive coaching: A-

Offensive Coaching: C; I thought the 3rd-down play-calling during the 2nd half, especially when on the edges of FG/4th-down territory, was awful.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back