Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who do you want to win the AFC Championship?

• Jets

Votes: 110 55.3%
  • Colts

Votes: 89 44.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: It's a difficult question but...

I hate the jets...alteast the colts deserve to be there.

And really, it doenst matter because the Favres are winning the superbowl.

Saints all the way.
I don't want to see a Manning vs Favre Superbowl.
Those QBs get their balls washed by the media enough.
It's time for Brees to step into the spotlight and earn his props.

Re: Colts or Jets...?

I feel happy for LT and Merridrugman, but I cant stand the legendary
manning luck .

I bet something like a Brees injury next week .

Manning will win his SB again Plummer , Sanchez in AFC Champs and Grossman and Brunnel in SB .

Prime example of why you shouldn't get behind a keyboard if you've had too much to drink.

Colts....there I said it. After that I hope they get their hearts ripped out in Miami.

True, and I'm pulling for NO but I'm trying to build-in some logic here to "encourage" the Jets to win. With that said, here is my reasoning:

1. If the Colts win it all, then we will hear the chatter Manning better than Brady, Colts decade almost equal to Pats.

2, If the Jets go to the SB (ug) that will set off a seismic event with the epicenter somewhere around Foxboro. If you didn't think BB was motivated now to fix things.....

Bottom line is that I really despise both teams, but as I said I'm trying to figure out if there is any emotional currency/motivation that the Pats can cash in here.

In the end it probably doesn't matter either way as things won't really deviate from their present situation.

Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly. Another first-time winner goes one step further to solidy Patriots as team of the decade.

I cannot stand Rex Ryan above all. Division rival also? Give me the Colts. Peyton at least is a good guy, even if the Colts are our rivals of the decade. I'll take the Colts over the Jets any day. And I'll take it with some cash too.

Russian Roulette with an Automatic.

The nightmare AFCCG only gets worse if the Vikings win which sets up the nightmare SB no matter who wins the AFC.

PLEASE SAINTS, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills fan here, but sorry I'd want to pull for the Colts. I never really minded the Jets in the past, but now, I hate them with every bone in my body. The Jets have even stooped into my Dallas hatred level.

The Colts let the Jets into the playoffs, and they can sure take them out.

I'm so sick and ****ing tired about listening to how Sanchez will revive the Jets franchise and is the second coming of Joe Namath, a QB with a losing record and bad stats, but guess what, HE GUARANTEED THE WIN. HIS LEGACY LIVES ON IN THE HOF. And Sanchez has been just awful this year. If the Colts can put the game into Sanchez's hands, they'll pretty much win it.

Part 2 is that I'm sick and tired of listening to New York talk **** week in and week out. I may dislike the Patriots as much as the Jets, but at least they can back up whatever they say with their success this past decade. What's New York's best accomplishment? Finishing 10-6 on one of the most pathetic schedules in the NFL only to get squashed by New England in the Wild Card round (in 2006)?

Remember how New York's Super Bowl was Week 2 vs. New England? Ugh.

One last thing is that every year we need to hear from the Jets (and their fans, don't even get me started) about how great they will be and how they will take the division from New England, only to finish 8-8.

Last edited:
Re: It's a difficult question but...

It doesn't really matter because I'll be pulling for the Saints, if they lose then I'm quitting football altogether.

Russian Roulette with 6 bullets lets go Saints.

Bills fan here, but sorry I'd want to pull for the Colts. I never really minded the Jets in the past, but now, I hate them with every bone in my body. The Jets have even stooped into my Dallas hatred level.

The Colts let the Jets into the playoffs, and they can sure take them out.

I'm so sick and ****ing tired about listening to how Sanchez will revive the Jets franchise and is the second coming of Joe Namath, a QB with a losing record and bad stats, but guess what, HE GUARANTEED THE WIN. HIS LEGACY LIVES ON IN THE HOF. And Sanchez has been just awful this year. If the Colts can put the game into Sanchez's hands, they'll pretty much win it.

Part 2 is that I'm sick and tired of listening to New York talk **** week in and week out. I may dislike the Patriots as much as the Jets, but at least they can back up whatever they say with their success this past decade. What's New York's best accomplishment? Finishing 10-6 on one of the most pathetic schedules in the NFL only to get squashed by New England in the Wild Card round (in 2006)?

Remember how New York's Super Bowl was Week 2 vs. New England? Ugh.

One last thing is that every year we need to hear from the Jets (and their fans, don't even get me started) about how great they will be and how they will take the division from New England, only to finish 8-8.
jets went 9-7 not 10-6

Colts. They've been the class of the AFC this year and deserve to play the class of the NFC in the Superbowl.

if the jets make the SB they can win it against both the saints and vikes.

After long and careful consideration . . .

GO COLTS.

Tanenbaum is still the spygate whistleblower IMO and he's still there.
Rex Ryan has no respect for anyone except himself.
I don't like Manning but he's still far more classy than Sanchez.

Root for THE JEST ? Not in a million years unless it directly helps the Patriots.

Colts. They've been the class of the AFC this year and deserve to play the class of the NFC in the Superbowl.

yeah but deserve has nothing to do with it usually

After long and careful consideration . . .

GO COLTS.

Tanenbaum is still the spygate whistleblower IMO and he's still there.
Rex Ryan has no respect for anyone except himself.
I don't like Manning but he's still far more classy than Sanchez.

Root for THE JEST ? Not in a million years unless it directly helps the Patriots.

Manning just throws his teammates under the bus when the lose.

You think Polian has any respect for anybody? The man is borderline psychotic.

Manning just throws his teammates under the bus when the lose.
Classy was a very poor choice of words on my part but he's a SB caliber QB; Sanchez is a schmuck.

Saints.....Who ever wins the AFC is irrelevant now. I really don't want the Colts to go because they have a legitimate shot of winning the whole damn thing. However, having the Jets advance to the Superbowl would also be a nightmare. They are a crap team and have nothing to lose. So even if the Saints hammer them I feel Rex's head would swell to the size of his gut. And just making it to the Superbowl would more than please the majority of Jets fans, especially if you look at the state of that franchise over the past decade.

It will be a Saints / Colts Superbowl. And let's just hope Brees has more ammo at the end of the night than Pay-me Manning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST