PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Broncos postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI: On twitter Troy Brown said Hernandez 'may' have to take a concussion test to play next week. Sterling Moore said 'Thankful for the win and no MAJOR (his Caps, not mine) injuries'.

I imagine Hernandez can pass a concussion test just fine. Hope it doesn't come to it though.

AM I THE ONLY THAT LAUGHED when the broncos doubled julien and had wes in single coverage on that play.

Hernandez is fine.. Why do people insist on making a big deal out of nothing?

didn't know that concussion tests are no big deal. hope you're right

Utter embarrassment, sadly. Hard to expect Denver to pull two upsets within the same week....Pats would have won regardless of the opponent.

AM I THE ONLY THAT LAUGHED when the broncos doubled julien and had wes in single coverage on that play.

They look alike maybe they got mixed up :D

Heh.
Sports center with "Tebow Live" next.

gronk post game is hilarious..dont know why..he is just funny to hear to

It's because when he opens his mouth you expect to hear the Hulk and get Bill Bixby instead.

Anybody watching NFL Network? I swear Deion Sanders and Donovan McNabb are both drunk.

Hernandez is fine.. Why do people insist on making a big deal out of nothing?

after 19,000 posts you are asking WHY???....you've been here all season...you've SEEN these gameday threads.....there's at least 30% of this fanbase HERE that is always negative and always harping the negatives...it $ucks...and it goes right to the disgusting crap stirring media we have in these town...it's all they do all day on every show...bring up every single negative thing no matter how insignificant and totally IGNORE any positives.

They look alike maybe they got mixed up :D

It actually looked to me that they actually doubled Gronk on that because one of the guys who looked like he was on Edelman came underneath Gronk on the outside.

On NFLN, Fitzgerald was just asked if he'd like to play on an offense run by Brady or Tebow. He answered, "Who wouldn't wanna play with Tom Brady?" Go get him BB!!! :)

didn't know that concussion tests are no big deal. hope you're right

They aren't necessarily a big deal. He got up fairly quickly walked to the sideline himself, even if slowly. He looked pretty alert on the sideline when they were talking to him.

They will err on the side of caution but I got my bell rang last week, much worse than this, and I would have played today.

I'm like a shorter, thinner, slower, frailer, older, Woodhead. The D-Linemen would never see me and the LB's would run right past me expecting someone running quicker. Secret weapon? I'll sacrifice the body for another ring for BB and the GOAT.

re: Ochocinco

There's going to come a time, be it in the AFC Title Game, or potentially the Super Bowl that a ball is going his way for a big play. I just hope he's ready to catch it.

re: Ochocinco

There's going to come a time, be it in the AFC Title Game, or potentially the Super Bowl that a ball is going his way for a big play. I just hope he's ready to catch it.

It will be when Brady gets out of the pocket, avoids a big sack, throws it away and sails it near Chad as he's standing along the sidelines.

How about the outstanding special teams game in all phases:

- Perfect on 6 extra points and 1 FG
- Denver's average post-KO position inside the 20
- No punt returns allowed, all punts downed deep in Denver territory
- Average of 14 yards per punt return

How about the outstanding special teams game in all phases:

- Perfect on 6 extra points and 1 FG
- Denver's average post-KO position inside the 20
- No punt returns allowed, all punts downed deep in Denver territory
- Average of 14 yards per punt return

Good point. Coverage teams were absolutely swarming. And Mesko's performance has really been under the radar all year.

after 19,000 posts you are asking WHY???....you've been here all season...you've SEEN these gameday threads.....there's at least 30% of this fanbase HERE that is always negative and always harping the negatives...it $ucks...and it goes right to the disgusting crap stirring media we have in these town...it's all they do all day on every show...bring up every single negative thing no matter how insignificant and totally IGNORE any positives.

Did I see somebody quote a tweet from one of the reporters at halftime that Gronk's elbow was swollen 'grotesquely'? And then he comes out for the 2nd and looks fine. Maybe Gronk was flexing his elbow muscle when the reporter glanced at him?

Good point. Coverage teams were absolutely swarming. And Mesko's performance has really been under the radar all year.

Cinco-Ocho has contributed more to this team than Ocho-Cinco

Keep an eye on McCourty at FS. I think we might see that stick permanently, and not just in subpackages. Moore stepping up at CB is huge.

I agree. McCourty and Chung look like they can make quite the tandem, and I am really liking what I'm seeing out of Moore on the corner.

Best performance of the season to date, hope they are still peaking.

Just disappointed in the RB's other than Woodhead. The OL was dominating tonight BJGE and Ridley should have gashed that D themselves. And then of course the fumble

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft