PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Broncos postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AM I THE ONLY THAT LAUGHED when the broncos doubled julien and had wes in single coverage on that play.

They really didnt. It was a zone

Last edited by a moderator:
Shaun Ellis was a non-factor during regular season. but he step up big time on the playoff game.

Solid hit on Tebow too!

I was at my GF's charity event so I couldn't watch the game. I planned on not checking the score until I got home to watch the entire game but then at about 11PM somebody near our table almost yelled: OMG the Patriots are blowing up the Broncos big time!! So I had to check the score hahaha.

Feels GOOD to win in the playoffs!!!

The defensive line dominated the trenches allowing the linebackers to make play after play.

And for those of you who doubted, Jerod Mayo has officially arrived as a playmaking force in the NFL.

And against the supposedly great Denver OL,Wilfork and Warren et al were knocking them on their arses.
Funny thing is that the OL didn't get to be their usual dirty,cut- blocking selves,because the Dl was getting such penetration.

Oh...and again.....Vince is a friggin' monster:rocker:

Solid hit on Tebow too!

I was at my GF's charity event so I couldn't watch the game. I planned on not checking the score until I got home to watch the entire game but then at about 11PM somebody near our table almost yelled: OMG the Patriots are blowing up the Broncos big time!! So I had to check the score hahaha.

Feels GOOD to win in the playoffs!!!

It was a great hit but Tebow was like a duck flying right in front of the hunter.

I see you didn't take everybody's advice to play sick. That's a shame. I used to be able to puke at will when I didn't want to go to school. Kind of like an actor who can cry on demand.

It was a great hit but Tebow was like a duck flying right in front of the hunter.

I see you didn't take everybody's advice to play sick. That's a shame. I used to be able to puke at will when I didn't want to go to school. Kind of like an actor who can cry on demand.

Yeah I couldn't.. I haven't been sick even once in the 5 years we've been together so even if I had been a little sick she would have told me to pull myself together lol. I also went because I knew I would have a great time which I did. If it had been the superbowl though.. no way.

puke at will.. that's one interesting skill.. lol

deion sanders is funny. he says tom threw the INT to show everyone he is still human.

larry fitzgerald got real excited when asked if he wants to play w/ brady. too bad he signed that long deal with arizona.

didn't know that concussion tests are no big deal. hope you're right

Concussion? That's why they were looking at his wrist..

Don't believe everything you read..

Best performance of the season to date, hope they are still peaking.

Just disappointed in the RB's other than Woodhead. The OL was dominating tonight BJGE and Ridley should have gashed that D themselves. And then of course the fumble

The O-line actually didn't do that great of a job blocking for BJGE..

Ridley, on the other hand, needs to hold onto the damn ball...

O line deserves a ton of credit. Light has had a great year and rookies Cannon and Solder filled in without skipping a beat. Wasn't even sure if Dumerville and Miller were playing until Miller's cheap shot. If O line plays two more games like that we'll be hoisting another trophy.

The best complete game by the New England Patriots all season: offense, defense, special teams for sixty minutes.

I hope the defense plays like this the next two games.

The Empire Strikes Back

I love the return of the 3-4 defense. :D

It brings out the best of Ninkovich! :D

Ok so I've read on forums that BB and the Pats care classless for having Brady punt the ball. These same idiots would have complained if we ran or continued to throw the ball I'm sure. Anything we do when we have a big lead is classless, I've heard it no matter what we do. God, I ******* hate people.

Where are all the donkey fans who said we were going to lose?

Great TEAM win! Was thinking it could be a blow-out and IT WAS! So Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back