PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Pats-Broncos postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best ive seen the Patriots play in the post season possibly since the pats/pitt playoff game in '04. They came out sharp and ready to play unlike the last couple of years when they looked lethargic and un-prepared.

man what a great set of games today. I couldn't believe how that saints game ended. And in the pats game, it came out exactly as i was hoping it would, pure domination from the offense and defense. The monkey is officially off their backs now.

I feel bad for Tebow, but thats where my sympathy ends.

man what a great set of games today. I couldn't believe how that saints game ended. And in the pats game, it came out exactly as i was hoping it would, pure domination from the offense and defense. The monkey is officially off their backs now.

Not quite. There is two more games to play..

Nothing I love more than Wilfork's press conference outfits. This one defies description (kind of Castro Street mock-uniform with brass buttons and medals in size XXXXXXXXXL).

They were swarming. Spikes was a beast. Mayo, Ninko, Wilfork and the whole secondary were great.
The defensive line dominated the trenches allowing the linebackers to make play after play.

And for those of you who doubted, Jerod Mayo has officially arrived as a playmaking force in the NFL.

The defense played the best they have played since 2003.

I truly underestimated chung, spikes, and NiNko......:rocker:

Last edited:
Nothing I love more than Wilfork's press conference outfits. This one defies description (kind of Castro Street mock-uniform with brass buttons and medals in size XXXXXXXXXL).

I thought Public Enemy was having a reunion tour and Vince was taking over for Professor Griff.

where was this defense all year? tons of penetration into the backfield. tons of negative plays tonight. hope this is like the 06 colts defense that peaked at the right time.

OL played great, kept Brady clean.

Punt by Brady was cool

Pray for Hernandez being healthy for next week.

Last edited:
The defense played the best they have played since 2003.

I truly underestimated chung, spikes, and NiNko......:rocker:

Love could have made the interception on that ball he knocked away on the sideline. He needs to work with Vince on his ball skills.

Shaun Ellis was a non-factor during regular season. but he step up big time on the playoff game.

Last edited:
where was defense all year? tons of penetration into the backfield

OL played great, kept Brady clean.

Punt by Brady was cool

Pray for Hernandez being healthy for next week.

Hernandez is fine.. Why do people insist on making a big deal out of nothing?

REI; tent section.

Was Bailey on Welker? Could explain his quiet night, foolish choice but you can't stop all 3.

Hernandez is fine.. Why do people insist on making a big deal out of nothing?

Something always has to be wrong in Patriotland.....didn't you get the memo?

I thought Public Enemy was having a reunion tour and Vince was taking over for Professor Griff.

I'm just a British geezer -- that was way beyond my catch radius.

I feel bad for Tebow, but thats where my sympathy ends.

Tebow and McGahee are pretty much the only ones who really deserve sympathy. The rest of the Broncos seemed to stay in the locker room.

Best game of the year for the Patriots defense, too. They did a very good job and deserve a lot of praise this week.

gronk post game is hilarious..dont know why..he is just funny to hear to

So, it shows there are over 3100 people currently viewing us here on Patsfans.com, 275 of them in the "New Members" Area! LOL

I mean, what the heck are they talkin' about in there?!

Oh, and there are 50 people viewing the "Gentlemen's Club" Area. :p

4c38d57db18a.gif

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm just so relieved we won the freakin' playoff game!!! :cool3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes