PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network covering camp live Tuesday at 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you tell anything....

they keep showing the same 10 minute tape loop of one on ones....WR vs CB

apparently brady is not...two picks today in practice.

It should be expected when you're practicing drills, running certain plays, or situations, over and over. Defenses will eventually catch on to what you're trying to do.

Games will be much different.

It should be expected when you're practicing drills, running certain plays, or situations, over and over. Defenses will eventually catch on to what you're trying to do.

Games will be much different.

Wonder how much the offensive line has to do with it.

Wonder how much the offensive line has to do with it.

I don't know, but I expect our line to get better as the season goes on. Vollmer and Mankins won't be out forever and most speculation agrees that Waters will be back. We're playing with 2/5 starters from last year at the moment, the missing guys are all seasoned veterans who should be able to plug and play without practice and instantly upgrade the line as they return.

apparently brady is not...two picks today in practice.

Its ok. let him try things, it will just make him more prepared for the upcoming season.

Yeah they have kind of a napoleon complex about coverage in New Orleans which became pretty amusing during the height of bounty gate when the media wouldnt shut up about them. They really complain about Brees not getting enough respect, which I find sort of ridiculous, they called him a hall of famer no less than 20 times the other night.

Man, if pherein didn't post here, I'd be convinced that Saints fans were in the running for dumbest/angriest/most insecure in the country. If there's one fanbase that you'd think would know better than to bring up spygate, that would be it... but nope.

Actually, I take that back. Steelers, Jets, Colts, and Ravens fans are all worse. But they're up there.

Last edited:
Man, if pherein didn't post here, I'd be convinced that Saints fans were in the running for dumbest/angriest/most insecure in the country. If there's one fanbase that you'd think would know better than to bring up spygate, that would be it... but nope.

I hate bad mouthing them to be honest because I obviously have friends in New Orleans that are Saints fans. They're cool, but the newer fans since 2006 and especially 2009 are insufferable.

Several of them were complaining about that one shot of Brady earlier and no shots of Brees. The reporters said that the Saints shot was blocked but apparently that's all a lie according to this guy:

Was ridiculous that we didn't see anything but Brady throwing 1-1 drills today. Stupid bs statement saying that our team was being blocked so the cameras couldn't film.
:rolleyes:

Several of them were complaining about that one shot of Brady earlier and no shots of Brees. The reporters said that the Saints shot was blocked but apparently that's all a lie according to this guy:

:rolleyes:

NFL N gets one live camera. It is stationary. Whichever field they put it on, the other team's fans would be ticked. Get over it.

NFL N gets one live camera. It is stationary. Whichever field they put it on, the other team's fans would be ticked. Get over it.

Yes I know. You don't understand Saints fans, they ***** about lack of respect louder than 10,000 Rodney Harrisons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft