PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL Network covering camp live Tuesday at 2:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread must be like sitting in the top row of Soldier Field during the "Fog Bowl"!!

What's going on?

Nothing. I think they are actually going to practice against each other around 4 or so. I'm just following NFLN, they are on this.

Very disapointing coverage, they talked about everything else but the Pats/Saints during that time, then they repeated it again and talked a little about it..

Oops, Peyton time, fade to Denver look at his great footwork..

It sucked pure and simple..

Last edited:
Very disapointing coverage, they talked about everything else but the Pats/Saints during that time, then they repeated it again and talked a little about it..

Oops, Peyton time fade to Denver..

It sucked pure and simple..

Blame Belichick. He won't let the media film 7 on 7 or 11 on 11 drills. I am surprised the NFL Network even came to the scrimmage if they knew this before hand which they must have.

From that thread:

Don't know why but I'm furious. All of their sports writers and NFLN are making it seem that the Pats are soo great on 1-1 drills. The camera has literally not been off of Tom Brady after an hour and thirty minutes of coverage. Hello! There's a better offense and better QB on the other side of the field!

Someone's mad :p

Someone didn't get the memo about 7-on-7 and 11-on-11 drills not being filmed:

Don't know why but I'm furious. All of their sports writers and NFLN are making it seem that the Pats are soo great on 1-1 drills. The camera has literally not been off of Tom Brady after an hour and thirty minutes of coverage. Hello! There's a better offense and better QB on the other side of the field!

Based on the Tweets by Walker, Arrington is not having a good day.

#Saints WR Joseph Morgan with a deep catch from Drew Brees over #Patriots DB Kyle Arrington.

#Saints QB Drew Brees looks sharp. He connects with Lance Moore up the seam to beat #Patriots DB Kyle Arrington.

Last edited:
From that thread:

Someone's mad :p

Yeah they have kind of a napoleon complex about coverage in New Orleans which became pretty amusing during the height of bounty gate when the media wouldnt shut up about them. They really complain about Brees not getting enough respect, which I find sort of ridiculous, they called him a hall of famer no less than 20 times the other night.

Based on the Tweets by Walker, Arrington is not having a good day.
But pats fans told me he's a shutdown slot corner.

But pats fans told me he's a shutdown slot corner.

Two of the best QBs at exploiting slot corners are on the field today and Arrington is going up against one of them. I wouldn't throw him under the bus because Brees is picking apart. He has destroyed some of the best slot CBs in the league.

He is having a bad day, but look who he is playing against. He won't see another QB like Brees this season until the post season. Not until the Super Bowl if the Pats get there.

Last edited:
Two of the best QBs at exploiting slot corners are on the field today and Arrington is going up against one of them. I wouldn't throw him under the bus because Brees is picking apart. He has destroyed some of the best slot CBs in the league.
I was sort of joking. These Saints/Pats joint practices are always ridiculous air shows.

Last edited:
a real good one from that saints board

Patriots get caught spying on another team, and get 0 game suspensions. Saints have a small kitty to encourage legal plays and get 77 combined games of suspensions.

. . . and some of you are surprised the NFL channel covers Brady more than Brees? Where in the hell have you been?

Last edited:
And now that they've figured out the no-film policy, the idiots on that site are bringing up spygate.

how much do you think the guy who takes the first dirty shot at Gronk or Welker is getting paid?

how much do you think the guy who takes the first dirty shot at Gronk or Welker is getting paid?

I don't choose to get down in the mud with the idiots of that board. There are some posters there who don't deserve that.

I was sort of joking. These Saint/Pats joint practices are always ridiculous air shows.

Sorry. Sometimes on this board it is impossible to tell who is joking and who is serious.

Am I surprised it is such an air show considering both offenses sucked last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back