PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Ndamukong Suh getting out of control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankfully... this Rabid Dog turned Lion lives in the NFC and far away from Gillette and the AFCE. I am happy we won't be playing him for years (b/c we played last year) We will only see each other in the SB this year and I don't see that scenario happening.

the dude has to be PUNISHED severely b/c somebody is going to get hurt really badly if Suh is allowed take pleasure in hurting people. It is a game to him (hurting people rather than just making the play) :bricks::bricks::bricks:

Suh is a fantastic player but he’s also an immature jerk that is going to get himself in trouble because he can’t control his emotions.

As much as I hate Goddell I would like to see him cone down on Suh, his behavior is bad for the game and certainly not a good example to set for our society, and it a society is worse off for the existence of a particular sport then it’s time to get rid of it.

Someone brought up Lawrence Taylor, one of my favorite players of all time, people he played against said he was one of the fiercest competitors ever and that even though he hit you as hard as he could he never did anything they considered cheap or dirty. It is possible to play with ferocity and still be a professional.

He's an incredible talent but he's dirty and classless. He can say he's not as much as he wants but the play speaks for itself.

the lions are a young team that has lost 2 games in a row and even at 5-2 pretty much got no shot at winning the NFC North this year because the packers may not loose more then one game this year Suh just let he's emotions get the best of him, just look what Seymour did with oakland a few years ago he pulled a guys hair

Makes me glad they lost.

Theres playing on the edge and then theres going over the edge, he's been going over the edge. Goodell should reel this in before he gets more out of control.

Lose your humanity and you lose more than just a game.

In the end, Jack Tatum died legless, homeless and friendless.

Ndomakung seems like a bright kid - - he should take a lesson from that.

Last edited:
I think this puts a spotlight on Goodell if he does nothing about it. All these sweeping reforms mean nothing if he allows this kind of attitude to prevail publicly.

It's never a good idea to apply normal psychology to a game where normal psychology has no place. I love that stuff. Give me 11 Suh's any day. He's dominant, physical, nasty and mean. That's what I want from my defense.

This Suh hoodlum needs to be suspended. Who cares about hitting him in the check book. The real pain is when his ass is sitting out for a good 3-4 weeks. The taunting to Matt Ryan and the blatant shove to the Offensive Lineman way after the whistle was blown is ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is that Suh wasn't flagged for it. Detroit Lions are the most classless organization in Football this year. I can't believe they managed to steal that crown from the Jets. I'm sick of this posterboy for the poverty-riddled city of Detroit getting a pass on his poor sportsmanship.

It's never a good idea to apply normal psychology to a game where normal psychology has no place. I love that stuff. Give me 11 Suh's any day. He's dominant, physical, nasty and mean. That's what I want from my defense.

You fail to understand the difference between DURING a play and AFTER a play.

(Cue the FORE play jokes.....)

Just a matter of time before someone decides to go all Bobby Wade on Suh.

You fail to understand the difference between DURING a play and AFTER a play.

(Cue the FORE play jokes.....)

Hahaha that's probably true. I just think that he's carrying a certain frame of mind that has a long, storied history as being an integral component of football. It's a violent, violent game, and sometimes I think that fans fall too much in the trap of applying healthy, everyday psychology to modern day gladiatorial combat.

It's the time that we live in and Roger Goodell that has convinced people that playing with anger is a bad thing and needs to be punished.

I have no problem with the way Suh plays. It's an intense physical sport and he's no different than Warren Sapp was just a decade before him. Players used to be praised for being aggressive, and now they are ridiculed and criticized.

Thank goodness you're attitude isn't too widespread.

There is no place in the league for players who are out to intentionally injure other players. There is a difference between playing with intensity and passion and playing to intentionally injure. Right now, it's clear that Suh is playing to intentionally injure other players..

Players who play to intentionally injure other players are scum. As are the people who support them..

There is no place in the league for players who are out to intentionally injure other players. There is a difference between playing with intensity and passion and playing to intentionally injure. Right now, it's clear that Suh is playing to intentionally injure other players..

Players who play to intentionally injure other players are scum. As are the people who support them..

This.

I love his intensity. But he takes it one step too far. He's the guy that, if you went back and watched tape, you'd probably see kicking and punching in the bottom of dog piles when he's hard to see. We've already seen what he does with all the cameras on him, imagine what goes on under the pile when he's hidden?

Obviously I don't know if he IS down there doing these things, but its far from a stretch to imagine he's trying to injure people when you can't see him. He has no respect for the opponent and from what we've seen, he plays to injure.

Whoever brought up LT made had a great example, LT was an intense player, but he played with respect. When he injured Theissman's leg, his first reaction was "THIS GUYS REALLY HURT, GET HELP NOW".

I used to like Shwartz.... till he started high-fiving linemen who went at Brady's knees in a fricking pre-season game. I lost all respect for "Shwartzy" that day, and wasn't surprised by his antics at the end of the 49ers game. That prick fostered a culture in Detroit that promotes hurting opposing team's players. The NFL needs to do something about this, but they won't. They're too busy scheduling West Coast teams for 1:00 games at the Meadowlands and finding creative ways to turn Jet's penalties into opposing team penaties. (it is rare to see one false start called offsides in a game... but effing 3!?!?!? This is getting ridiculous).

Well in regards to Schwartz,Look at what that crybaby tried to start last week after the game when his team lost to San Francisco.

O.K. Maybe Harbaugh tapped him a little hard after he was so excited that his team won a big game,but I don't think it was to intentionally cause Shwartz pain but Shwartz nearly turned it into a melee!

You have to wonder now that if there was no one to stop this coaches confrontation would Shwartz have gone out to try and injure Harbaugh himself,if you are the Head Coach and are setting examples like this what does this tell the players who are supposed to use the HC as a role model of the team?.

Shwartz was frustrated after that loss and his team was frustrated after getting whupped by Atl.....I think since Detroit has suddenly gone from a horrid team to a good team,the coach and players have gone high and mighty and will not take losing lightly,maybe resorting to violence.

I am glad we don't play these guys this season,Brady might have had an early exit from the season.

Whatever you say Mom.

Love Suh, wish he was a Pat but I don't know why people have a problem with him....He plays with passion and he plays to get his hands dirty, the NFL is a man's game, no ladies need apply.

These guys are the gladiators of our time, they should fight,claw and pretty much do anything too win, I'm getting sick of this new crybaby league and fans.....We should just play flag football or two hand touch uh? lol god......:bricks:

"Get the cart" is not a big deal, words are words and if someone doesn't want to get hurt, they should not be playing football, man up or GTFO:cool:

I can sit and guarantee that if that QB yesterday was Brady and not Ryan,this post you had would not exist...or at least contain 100x more anger.

No doubt in my mind.....

Last edited:
Hahaha that's probably true. I just think that he's carrying a certain frame of mind that has a long, storied history as being an integral component of football. It's a violent, violent game, and sometimes I think that fans fall too much in the trap of applying healthy, everyday psychology to modern day gladiatorial combat.

So a shot at Brady's knees earlier this season by Garay of SD or Pollards hit in 2008 was good for the game?

Thats pretty much what 'Psychology' is going through a guy like Suh's mind each and every snap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft