PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hypocrite Dungy Slams the Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get popped for doing what?
if my chargers got popped for the same thing NE did and had their 1st rounder stripped and the 500k fine, i'd be calling them ******ed, at least for getting caught, and they'd be tainted

you can legitimately say they're already tainted because cooper's failed drug test was from december of 07.

i'm sure indy fans think that, can ya blame them?

i know if roles were reversed, charger fans sure would

this is why people are hating NE right now, because no one likes a champion that's tainted, they feel cheated, how can you blame them? the nfl fined you and stripped a pick away, aka ya got popped.

I believe that you are dead wrong on this.

I believe that every Patriot fan, although maybe I am wrong in saying every one, agrees that the Pats got punished for violating a rule, or at least a memo that had been handed down a few days before the start of the 2007 season.

What they got punished for, and I believe all of us agree they should have gotten punished, was for on September 9th, 2007, in direct violation of a memo telling all teams that the use of a video camera on the field for taping opposing team signals was not to be allowed.

The Patriots violated the order of the memo, were caught doing so, and were punished for it.

While some of us believe that the punishment they received was too severe, I would be safe to say that if not all Patriot fans, at least 99% of them agree that the Pats violated that memo and deserved some sort of punishment.

When you say "unlike other fans" and we all know who you are referring to, just like Dungy covertly did, you are way the hell off base and dead wrong.

Now, may I ask you a question? If the Patriots were the one team allegedly doing this, why was the memo sent to all32 teams?

Unbaised my a s s/ :D
no, when i say unlike other fans, i mean ******ed homers who make excuses for any and all rules their team breaks, knowingly...because they think they can get away with it

you don't seem to be that type of fan, but there are far too many of those blind homers running around every team's fanbase.

seriously , there's fans that would excuse marvin harrison, or tom brady or shawne merriman if they committed murder tomorrow...it's a damn shame

if my chargers got popped for the same thing NE did and had their 1st rounder stripped and the 500k fine, i'd be calling them ******ed, at least for getting caught, and they'd be tainted

you can legitimately say they're already tainted because cooper's failed drug test was from december of 07.

i'm sure indy fans think that, can ya blame them?

i know if roles were reversed, charger fans sure would

this is why people are hating NE right now, because no one likes a champion that's tainted, they feel cheated, how can you blame them? the nfl fined you and stripped a pick away, aka ya got popped.

I know you have a natural disadvantage, being a Charger fan and all, but good grief. Why would you be calling them ******ed "at least for getting caught", and how would that taint them?

It's no different than holding or pass interference. It's breaking a rule.
Not like Merryman and his hormone supplementation.

you guys got fined and had a draft pick stripped, aka you cheated

you just can't accept it

you're all living in denial, just accept it and move on

U R rite
i are so ashamedd of being a paTriots fan

we R SO not classi

Last edited:
I know you have a natural disadvantage, being a Charger fan and all, but good grief. Why would you be calling them ******ed "at least for getting caught", and how would that taint them?

It's no different than holding or pass interference. It's breaking a rule.
Not like Merryman and his hormone supplementation.
rodney HGharrison = tainted as well.....

there's alot of taint running through both our chises, but ya know, you're in denial about yours....

U R rite
i are so ashamedd of being a paTriots fan

we R SO not classi
don't try to inject LT into this, i thought he was stupid for keeping the helmet on and sulking on the bench too

i've said numerous times that LT was stupid for constantly poking the pats and feeding them locker room material.

rodney HGharrison = tainted as well.....

there's alot of taint running through both our chises, but ya know, you're in denial about yours....

What the hell is a "chises"?

And no, Harrison isn't the same as merryman. There's a huge difference between taking something produced in the body but in lower quantity as you age to heal faster, to get back on the field, and taking a synthetic hormone to improve your performance on the field.

And no, Harrison isn't the same as merryman. There's a huge difference between taking something produced in the body but in lower quantity as you age to heal faster, to get back on the field, and taking a synthetic hormone to improve your performance on the field.
franchises

now you're just trying to go off topic

i understand

and i never said you guys should feel bad, you should just accept it all , stop being in denial about it, embrace it lol

there's some taint in your franchise, whoopdie ******* do

if i was you i'd just be pissed about getting caught, but then move on, not deny deny deny

that just draws it all out longer

gotta just laugh at the people who constantly live in denial

he's simply not the same, to you...because you're a pats fan

typical homer....

franchises

now you're just trying to go off topic

i understand

and i never said you guys should feel bad, you should just accept it all , stop being in denial about it, embrace it lol

there's some taint in your franchise, whoopdie ******* do

if i was you i'd just be pissed about getting caught, but then move on, not deny deny deny

that just draws it all out longer

Who's denying? A rule was violated. BB thought he was okay since he wasn't using it in the same game, he was wrong, according to Roger Jets Goodell.

What's not okay is everything else, from the Cheatriots to the stupid crap of the first round draft pick and the $750K fine. Other teams have actually cheated--violating the salary cap, putting more/better players on the field than they should have, that's actually cheating. But what happens to them?

typical homer....

i am NOT a homo

sure, i find young boys your age attractive
but...

don't try to inject LT into this, i thought he was stupid for keeping the helmet on and sulking on the bench too

i've said numerous times that LT was stupid for constantly poking the pats and feeding them locker room material.

What does Lawrence Taylor have to do with this conversation?

typical homer....

No, Rodney and merryman aren't the same because they took different things for different reasons. Are you that ignorant, or is it really stupidity like so many other posters have decided?

Why don't you tell me why it's the same and I'm in denial. I told you why Rodney and merryman weren't the same.

Id rather have a good honest Christian man coaching my team than a cheater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes