PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Reiss's mention about the way Belichick wore the Kraft family initiative pin

Also let's remember that Kraft is a literal billionaire and hoards wealth lmao. The idea that someone like him holds a modicum of charity and concern in his heart has always, and will always, for future generations of the Kraft family, be forever in conflict with the money that lines his pockets, palatial estates, private jets, weird stadiums, and more.

It's silly AF. We all know it. It's the same reason why barely any of take any company seriously or give a **** when they unveil a rainbow logo. It's not because we don't support the group of oppressed people (maybe some don't), it's because we know that money is always first, and there was a calculated decision of "this won't cause us to lose money, right?"

Also let's remember that Kraft is a literal billionaire and hoards wealth lmao. The idea that someone like him holds a modicum of charity and concern in his heart has always, and will always, for future generations of the Kraft family, be forever in conflict with the money that lines his pockets, palatial estates, private jets, weird stadiums, and more.

It's silly AF. We all know it. It's the same reason why barely any of take any company seriously or give a **** when they unveil a rainbow logo. It's not because we don't support the group of oppressed people (maybe some don't), it's because we know that money is always first, and there was a calculated decision of "this won't cause us to lose money, right?"
Yes!

What a sad life you must live.

What a sad life you must live.

One of your weaker pieces of analysis, but keep to it, buddy, you're bound to have a hot take that'll catch on :)

One of your weaker pieces of analysis, but keep to it, buddy, you're bound to have a hot take that'll catch on :)
How can you be anything but miserable going through life thinking that anyone who is successful and makes money is evil and everyone is out to get you? It’s sad, I feel bad for you.

How can you be anything but miserable going through life thinking that anyone who is successful and makes money is evil and everyone is out to get you? It’s sad, I feel bad for you.

There's a wealth (pun intended) of difference between being just successful and having an $11.1 billion networth with a stadium that he threatened to move states for better funding and a hall of fame sponsored by Raytheon lmao.

There's a wealth (pun intended) of difference between being just successful and having an $11.1 billion networth with a stadium that he threatened to move states for better funding and a hall of fame sponsored by Raytheon lmao.
He earned that money legally. If you don’t like what he does with it, you should have earned as much and bought the patriots. Instead you look around for things to whine about.

He earned that money legally. If you don’t like what he does with it, you should have earned as much and bought the patriots. Instead you look around for things to whine about.

I promise you've probably worked harder in a months time than that man has worked in his life. Old crusty ass man should be going to bat for you as much as you are for him.

I promise you've probably worked harder in a months time than that man has worked in his life. Old crusty ass man should be going to bat for you as much as you are for him.
I could not give a crap about Kraft. I wouldn’t want him to “go to bat” for me. I take care of myself.
And no, you didn’t work harder than the man who is a self made billionaire.
Your ignorance is epic.

Yes must promote anti-semitism while at the same time promoting human sex trafficking. RK is a clown.

I could not give a crap about Kraft. I wouldn’t want him to “go to bat” for me. I take care of myself.
And no, you didn’t work harder than the man who is a self made billionaire.
Your ignorance is epic.

I said YOU worked harder, lmao. Read better, my friend.

It was cool. The media in Boston is horrifically bad. Just terrible human beings.
Nah. It was “cool” because he was winning. It wasn’t so cool when he started losing.

The Boston media has its talking heads on the radio but the beat guys work hard and ask the right questions. And Bill just looked pathetic pulling that crap the past two seasons.

Nah. It was “cool” because he was winning. It wasn’t so cool when he started losing.

The Boston media has its talking heads on the radio but the beat guys work hard and ask the right questions. And Bill just looked pathetic pulling that crap the past two seasons.
Bill has been through it with them in the past. A lot of these beat guys try to make themselves the story. It's an attempt to get clicks. Belichick doesn't play that game. It doesn't matter if he's winning or losing, the Boston media are all below contempt.

Edit: w/e

I wouldn't wear his pin properly either if he was dinking me around hiring my replacement and taking my power away.

His job was to coach football not care about what Kraft does.

I cannot believe there is an article and then a thread about where Bill wore a pin. Have we forgotten about his hoodie attire already?

Bill’s job to the Krafts was to win games to increase the value of the team. That is it. He did an amazing job of it for 20 years.

But Bill’s job to himself was to win games and protect and embrace the sanctity of the game, whatever the hell that means. He is a purist.

Those things stopped intersecting, so bye Bill.

If the team made the AFCCG this year no one would give a **** where that pin was.

This is so stupid.

• Agree
Reactions: PP2

Hey! Robert Kraft has a whole lot of charity and concern for the fine people at the Orchids of Asia spa. Rather than enjoy the delicacy of a first class hooker in the privacy of his hotel, he dared to go outside and be seen showing his undying support for these poor folks.

I wouldn't wear his pin properly either if he was dinking me around hiring my replacement and taking my power away.

His job was to coach football not care about what Kraft does.
The pin is virtue signaling which I will take no part in.

BB has a history of charity and support in the inner city that has gone unadvertised by choice. That's the way he rolls. BB does not need cameras rolling and media on hand to document and bring attention to his kindness. That would be disingenuous to purposely help others for the sake of - look at me - self promotion.

There is no way in hell that BB is a bigot or racist.

The pin is virtue signaling which I will take no part in.

BB has a history of charity and support in the inner city that has gone unadvertised by choice. That's the way he rolls. BB does not need cameras rolling and media on hand to document and bring attention to his kindness. That would be disingenuous to purposely help others for the sake of - look at me - self promotion.

There is no way in hell that BB is a bigot or racist.
Just ask Jim Brown.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back