Votes: 57 79.2%
  • The end of the era is about to come

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's Girl said:
Greek God? :eek: What kind of raybans are YOU wearing?
Serengetti Drivers baby. I said you drool over him AS IF he were a greek god, not that you or anyone actually claimed he was a greek god. :) We know you lust after his brain.

PATSNUTme said:
Yo, is that Beli-dis or Beli-diss. We went through that before but I've been away from my homies.
What up dog! And it was yizzle trizzle that corrected you on your hip-hop slang, then I go and screw it up in use. Dats whack yo.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Serengetti Drivers baby. I said you drool over him AS IF he were a greek god, not that you or anyone actually claimed he was a greek god. :) We know you lust after his brain.
HAHA! He does have nice eyes....... *sigh*

patchick said:
FOXBORO, Ma -- Gastrointestinal experts from Massachusetts General Hospital concluded a round of exploratory surgery today, looking for evidence of a fire in the belly of Patriots coach Bill Belichick. The surgeons reported no current flames and, in a surprising finding, no ashes to indicate any past flare-ups of panicked urgency. A spokesman attributed the low fire level to a high build up of icewater in Belichick's veins.

A planned round of brain surgery was cancelled after surgeons failed to penetrate the steel trap.
This is perfect!!!! ;) Best of the day!

patchick said:
FOXBORO, Ma -- Gastrointestinal experts from Massachusetts General Hospital concluded a round of exploratory surgery today, looking for evidence of a fire in the belly of Patriots coach Bill Belichick. The surgeons reported no current flames and, in a surprising finding, no ashes to indicate any past flare-ups of panicked urgency. A spokesman attributed the low fire level to a high build up of icewater in Belichick's veins.

A planned round of brain surgery was cancelled after surgeons failed to penetrate the steel trap.
:D = a perfect 10! :rocker:

edit: Damm! like someone else said, you gotta be quick around here! :eek:

Last edited:
PatsChick87 said:
This is perfect!!!! ;) Best of the day!

I would give that one the prize as post of the month.

PATSNUTme said:
I would give that one the prize as post of the month.

Yea, I'd say send it to Borges, but it might be too subtle for him! :rolleyes:

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I wasn't aware Hoodie actually joined the Choir. May we have her membership photo now please... I believe it's a prerequisite that Willie55 set up for official membership.

I joined the choir long ago (thanks for including me BG) as for the photo fuggedaboutit!

In spite of all the fretting and impatient posting on this board, 78% think that BB has a plan. They also think that they will be happy with it when it becomes appartent.

Does that surprise me- NO!

Hoodie said:
I joined the choir long ago (thanks for including me BG) as for the photo fuggedaboutit!
Yeah, see it doesn't work that way. The founding members of the Choir all coughed up their pics for the forum. Until you do, I'm afraid there will have to be an asterisk next to your name on the roster. :(

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Yeah, see it doesn't work that way. The founding members of the Choir all coughed up their pics for the forum. Until you do, I'm afraid there will have to be an asterisk next to your name on the roster. :(

That's true Hoodie. I think it was in November that they board was attcked and the old thread were wiped out. That day, that will live in imfamy, was done by a perp that we refer to as "the evil one".

Until you post your photo you can just hum but you can't sing.

Here's Hoodie

teri-hatcher.jpg

Hoodie asked me to post her photo. So she is now an official member of the choir.

Last edited:
I didn't realize Hoodie played for the Sox

ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS ALREADY!!!

:rips hair out:

pats1 said:
ENOUGH OF THESE THREADS ALREADY!!!

:rips hair out:
Is this what you were trying to say?

thread%20sucks.jpg

Bumping this up for Husker who missed it yesterday.

And for Willie55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference