• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we are losing free agents. We are sitting with $15+mil and have not done anythng for almost 4 whole days.

Adam and Willie are out here on a limb and we may lose both. so I would like to see if people think if BB has lost the fire after being successful.

:D I guess what you're asking is if 5 Super Bowl championships is the cutoff.

My hunch is that its 6.

Your just trying to be in Curran's next aticle aren't you? I'd feel more like he lost the fire(his mind) if he went out and did what SNyder in Wash. is doing. Don't forget that the year they signed Rodney and Colvin they were quiet too. And the Dillon trade came out of nowhere too. Ted Washington came in August. When training camp comes I'll get nervous before then I'll take it as it comes.

Wow, I think I may just stay away from Patriots message board the first week of FA next year.

PATSNUTme said:
Well, we are losing free agents. We are sitting with $15+mil and have not done anythng for almost 4 whole days.

Adam and Willie are out here on a limb and we may lose both. so I would like to see if people think if BB has lost the fire after being successful.
Tony Collins, is that you? I thought you were banned!

(Just a little 's#it-stirrer' joke ;) )

No, no, its 7. I'm going to go with 7. Once you get your seventh, you just don't care anymore. Its a rule.

PATSNUTme said:

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING.....:bricks:

Fighting with NEM isn't challenging anymore? Now your trying to get the KoolAID Choir to bring you in as another soprano?

How is this year different from previous years? BB/SP never really make moves in the beginning of free agency. Anyone who thinks the FO and specifically BB has "lost it" should just go root for the Redskins. You'll love it. They buy up all kinds fo free agents every year right away, never seem to run out of money, and continue to lose. Seems like a blast.

FOXBORO, Ma -- Gastrointestinal experts from Massachusetts General Hospital concluded a round of exploratory surgery today, looking for evidence of a fire in the belly of Patriots coach Bill Belichick. The surgeons reported no current flames and, in a surprising finding, no ashes to indicate any past flare-ups of panicked urgency. A spokesman attributed the low fire level to a high build up of icewater in Belichick's veins.

A planned round of brain surgery was cancelled after surgeons failed to penetrate the steel trap.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Fighting with NEM isn't challenging anymore? Now your trying to get the KoolAID Choir to bring you in as another soprano?

Box, I can't take this anymore.......:(

PatsRI said:
Your just trying to be in Curran's next aticle aren't you? I'd feel more like he lost the fire(his mind) if he went out and did what SNyder in Wash. is doing. Don't forget that the year they signed Rodney and Colvin they were quiet too. And the Dillon trade came out of nowhere too. Ted Washington came in August. When training camp comes I'll get nervous before then I'll take it as it comes.

No, I want the big time. Someone call Wrong Borges and tell him about this poll.

I'll be available for interviews after 6.

Last edited:
patchick said:
FOXBORO, Ma -- Gastrointestinal experts from Massachusetts General Hospital concluded a round of exploratory surgery today, looking for evidence of a fire in the belly of Patriots coach Bill Belichick. The surgeons reported no current flames and, in a surprising finding, no ashes to indicate any past flare-ups of panicked urgency. A spokesman attributed the low fire level to a high build up of icewater in Belichick's veins.

A planned round of brain surgery was cancelled after surgeons failed to penetrate the steel trap.
Brilliant. :D

Bill's Girl said:
PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING.....:bricks:

Come on, you know me better than that. I'm as serious as a heart attack.

I'm trying to get the pulse of the people on the board so we can all get along better.:rocker:

Bill's Girl said:
Box, I can't take this anymore.......:(
Time to work off some depression and aggression - you and HugeCrush and the rest of the choir get your NUTcrackers and give him an estrogen high. You'll feel much better and someday he'll thank you for the intervention. :D

I would vote the "sixth" option:

No, but he underestimated that a lot of other players would come here for less.
(but that's still to be determined)

I guess that could be meant as an expansion of option #2

He's just going through the motions. $20 million addition to his house in Nantucket.

PATSNUTme said:

Apparently he has. Even the Red Sox are moving ahead:

03/14/2006 1:17 PM ET
Red Sox, manager Terry Francona agree to two-year contract extension

http://losangeles.angels.mlb.com/NA...ent_id=1349145&vkey=pr_bos&fext=.jsp&c_id=bos

:eek:

patchick said:

:eat2: :rofl: Very well done.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Okay, so those with confidence in the organization, and patience beyond that of an infant, are simply the 'Kool Aid Choir"?

What do you call the contingent that isn't happy unless they're *****ing about every little thing? That can't envision a life that isn't fraught with constant tragedy, that doesn't have a bogeyman lurking around every corner?

Do they have a name too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back