Votes: 57 79.2%
  • The end of the era is about to come

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pats67 said:
Okay, so those with confidence in the organization, and patience beyond that of an infant, are simply the 'Kool Aid Choir"?

What do you call the contingent that isn't happy unless they're *****ing about every little thing? That can't envision a life that isn't fraught with constant tragedy, that doesn't have a bogeyman lurking around every corner?

Do they have a name too?

Yeah, Colts fans!

Box_O_Rocks said:
Time to work off some depression and aggression - you and HugeCrush and the rest of the choir get your NUTcrackers and give him an estrogen high. You'll feel much better and someday he'll thank you for the intervention. :D

Don't like that word "nutcracker". And F.B.N. just went into a fetal position.

Again, what is wrong with some of you?

Pats67 said:
Okay, so those with confidence in the organization, and patience beyond that of an infant, are simply the 'Kool Aid Choir"?

What do you call the contingent that isn't happy unless they're *****ing about every little thing? That can't envision a life that isn't fraught with constant tragedy, that doesn't have a bogeyman lurking around every corner?

Do they have a name too?
The 'Kool Aid Choir' is the shortened form of 'The Kool Aid Ladies Choir' ..a term coined around here to refer to a specific group of female posters who drool over Belichick as if he were a greek god. Box was refering to those ladies taking some feminine revenge on their buddy NUT for his aparaent 'Beli-dis'.

BelichickFan said:
Wow, I think I may just stay away from Patriots message board the first week of FA next year.

no, we should just shut it down because no one is a loud to talk about anything without getting jumped on.

Pats67 said:

Do they have a name too?
I was under the impression that NUT referred to the Belichick Ladies as the 'Koolaid Choir'. Those of us who haven't caught Redskins' fever aren't referred to in any group sense that I'm aware of, though crotchety, old windbags may be such a designation... :confused:

Pats67 said:

Do they have a name too?

How about ParanoidPatriots? It's been 4 whole days:eek:

Pats67 said:

Do they have a name too?

OMG.....the Kool-Aid chior is me, Bella*chick, HugeCrushonBB and Hoodie! The ladies who have a thing for BB.....and will defend him to the end, am I making sense now?????? It's a JOKE, a funny nickname for the Beli-stalkers........

Boston Boxer said:
no, we should just shut it down because no one is a loud to talk about anything without getting jumped on.
You take that back you meany! ;)

Bill's Girl said:
OMG.....the Kool-Aid chior is me, Bella*chick, HugeCrushonBB and Hoodie! The ladies who have a thing for BB.....and will defend him to the end, am I making sense now?????? It's a JOKE, a funny nickname for the Beli-stalkers........
I wasn't aware Hoodie actually joined the Choir. May we have her membership photo now please... I believe it's a prerequisite that Willie55 set up for official membership.

Boston Boxer said:
People can post whatever they want but if they say something stupid they should expect to be jumped on.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
The 'Kool Aid Choir' is the shortened form of 'The Kool Aid Ladies Choir' ..a term coined around here to refer to a specific group of female posters who drool over Belichick as if he were a greek god. Box was refering to those ladies taking some feminine revenge on their buddy NUT for his aparaent 'Beli-dis'.

Greek God? :eek: What kind of raybans are YOU wearing?

Pats67 said:

Do they have a name too?

Yes, they have a name. It the "Chicken Little" Club.

PATSNUTme said:
Don't like that word "nutcracker". And F.B.N. just went into a fetal position.
"Just"???? I always thought he had an unfortunate hunch....

T-ShirtDynasty said:

Yo, is that Beli-dis or Beli-diss. We went through that before but I've been away from my homies.

Thanks, I understand now, I missed all that while lurking. I'm not big on the Bill-drooling thing either, so perhaps you'll still consider befriending a crotchety old windbag.

However, point still stands though, in as much that the whole Kool Aid thing gets dragged out a lot in places other than patsfans. I never understood how those who are perpetually skeptical (like your typical EEI caller for instance) are considered to be higher on the fan food chain than someone who can manage to hold his water.

BelichickFan said:
People can post whatever they want but if they say something stupid they should expect to be jumped on.

are you the stupidity judge?

T-ShirtDynasty said:
I wasn't aware Hoodie actually joined the Choir. May we have her membership photo now please... I believe it's a prerequisite that Willie55 set up for official membership.

Ha! That's right I had forgotten about that! It's too bad we can't revist those old, fun threads!

Boston Boxer said:
are you the stupidity judge?
We're all our own stupidity judges. Saying that a Patriots' fan "deserves more" crossed the line for me.

Pats67 said:
Thanks, I understand now, I missed all that while lurking. I'm not big on the Bill-drooling thing either, so perhaps you'll still consider befriending a crotchety old windbag.

However, point still stands though, in as much that the whole Kool Aid thing gets dragged out a lot in places other than patsfans. I never understood how those who are perpetually skeptical (like your typical EEI caller for instance) are considered to be higher on the fan food chain than someone who can manage to hold his water.
And we make the best friends too! :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back