PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric Mangini regrets Spygate result

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rats is Rats.

Scum is Scum.

Dear eric,

**** you, you ******* fat ****! Belicheck should ******* **** down your ******* throat!

:violent:

This clown put such a big cloud over that season and BB's legacy.

Bit the hand that fed him.

I do not see Kraft or BB forgiving him any time soon .

It's the 4th year after he started it sll? The timing seems off as these things happen at the 1, 5, 10, ...

So what is his motivation? Was he crying or wrenching his hands when he said he regrets it (I actually believe him), but that just makes him even more of a coward for not saying anything publically.

It will take more than this or even BBs forgiveness for me to forgive him.

I regret that he ever had a part of the Pats. I seriously don't think he meant for what happen to happen but hey, neither did that drunk driver who ran over a family.

A few coaches (Cowher and JJ) tried to speak up and stop all the media nonsenses but they were just ignored. If Mangini wanted to prevent the media circus, he had plenty of chances to intervene. Instead, he sat there and acted like he was taking the high ground despite being busted the year before by the Pats for the exact same thing.

Now everyone knows he's not good at his job and he is not trust worthy. He screwed over the Pats multiple times and now he's sorry....if he's ever across the street from me, all your hear is RATFINK RATFINK RATFINK.

what did he think the NFL would do ....send Bill to bed without dinner .....

:ban?:

His mea culpa sounds an awful lot like the wife who got caught cheating and now wants to try and repair the damage and come home.

Sorry, Eric, but once that trust is broken, it can never be repaired.

You never learned the most important lesson of treachery: Stab last, and stab deepest.

**** him. What he did and the result was inexcusable. He sucks as an analyst too.

Not to get political but Mitt Romney regrets 'Romney-Care' now too.

They are both still dead to me.

You can take this for whatever it is worth because I'm a guy on the internet.

But the story I've heard from someone close to Kraft is that Mangini was doing some gamesmanship to try to distract Bill during the game and then it got bigger than he wanted when the Jets picked it up and ran with it and the NFL stepped in.

Personally I believe it. I don't think Mangini was out to do much more than **** with BB during the game, I don't think most coaches would go out of their way to do something like that because of the fraternal nature of coaching.

Nonsense. " someone close to Kraft? ", I highly doubt it.

He is still a backstabbing POS and will never change. The only good thing is that he will never get another NFL coaching Job and BB will never have to shake his hand. His relationship with BB and the Pats will be healed when Hell freezes over.

Talk is cheap. Mr Rat, send BB $500,000, Bob Kraft $200,000 and we will forget about the 1st rounder which we would have traded and drafted 2 more TE's.

Until then, keep the Rat tap shut.

Last edited:
Mangini deserves his share of the blame - but it was Goodell who was the one who decided to feign ignorance of spying in the NFL dating back to George Halas and Lamar Hunt.

Goodell knew that most NFL fans were too stupid to know the NFL allows filming of playcalling (just not from the sidelines) and decided to make himself look good by making Belichick look bad.

That wasn't Mangini's call - that was Goodell's and I lay most of the blame on his lap.

If this was true, then he should have come out right afterwards and said so. The Jets could have asked the league to lay off.

They couldn't. I mean, it's as if all the people who were victimized by Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme got together and said "Well, we were the foolish ones who went into it. Lay off the guy". Madoff broke the law so the Government must act.

Just like the Pats. They broke a rule and they must be punished...and the league came down hard (mostly because BB was trying to get cute with the interpretation of the rule).

Not to get political but Mitt Romney regrets 'Romney-Care' now too.

Well, it's not like he could have stopped it. If he vetoed it, they had the votes to overrule it.

You can take this for whatever it is worth because I'm a guy on the internet.

But the story I've heard from someone close to Kraft is that Mangini was doing some gamesmanship to try to distract Bill during the game and then it got bigger than he wanted when the Jets picked it up and ran with it and the NFL stepped in.

Personally I believe it. I don't think Mangini was out to do much more than **** with BB during the game, I don't think most coaches would go out of their way to do something like that because of the fraternal nature of coaching.

Pardon my ignorance, but what did Mangini do during the game to try to mess with BB?

From what I've heard it has already started, also I believe they are neighbors on the Cape.

How close are their houses?

I do find it funny that the rat named one of his sons after Bill pre spygate. Lulz

I wouldn't have expected Belichick and Parcells to be buddies again, either.

There is a vast difference between those two and what Mangina did to Bill.
Bill didn't want to be under Parcells shadows or be a puppet. Mangina snitched and he did it against the family.

Family of Parcells disciples.

He can go DIAF. Imagine if we had the 31st pick and taken Brandon Flowers instead of the Wonder Twins in the 2nd and 4th rounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back